Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Kozen, Nishi Miniav12-1 Kozen, Nishi Miniav12-1 Kozen, Nishi Miniav12-1 Kozen, Nishi Miniav12-1

Kozen, Nishi

4 posters

Go down

Kozen, Nishi Empty Kozen, Nishi

Post by Nishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:40 am

*I'm resubmitting this for an espada spot*

Basic Information

Name: Nishi Kozen

Number: Which ever number is open

Looks: Nishi stands at 5’11” and weighs about 170 lbs. He has a muscular, yet skinny build. By muscular yet skinny I mean his arms are skinny but you can tell he has muscle on them. He has a semi skinny upper body, but he also has a very defined six pack. His body shows no signs of any scars, scratches, scrapes or blemishes. His body is what some would call perfect. When you look at him you can't really tell he is a fighter or that he has ever been in a fight.

Nishi has black eyes with purple pupils. His pupils tend to pulsate every now and again. The pulsating happens at randoms times and Nishi can not time them. He has jet black hair with light purple highlights scattered all through it. He keeps his hair in a bed of messy spikes which sit all over his head. It's basically a constant case of bed head. He never sees a point in fixing it, since he will just be going back to sleep.

Nishi's clothing is very unique. The overall color scheme alternates between black and white with a hint purple thrown in every now and again. The pants are normal espada pants; they're just a bit bigger and looser. Wrapped around his waist as his belt is a purple scarf. The scarf is just longer enough to fit and tie around Nishi. The jacket is longer then a normal espadas jacket and the shoulders have a long scarf like clothing from them. The right scarf is black and the left scarf is white. From the collar of the jacket to the end of Nishi's peaks. The jacket forms a black and white skull like face. Besides his two zanpakuto which are each strapped to one hip. His scarfs are the only other clothing accessories he has. He never saw a point in having so many things on. To him all that extra stuff would just weigh him down and annoy him.

Hollow Hole: When you first look at Nishi you can not tell where his hollow is and as long as he keeps his jacket buttoned up you will never know where it is. When he opens his jacket his hollow hole is finally revealed. His hollow hole is 23.5 inches in circumference and sits in the middle of his chest directly above his abs, but just below peaks. If you were to compare his hole to a human toy it would be the same size as a child sized soccer ball. Surrounding or outlining the outside of the hole are a white hollow remnants. These remnants don't hold any special meaning to Nishi.

Mask Fragment: The most interesting thing about Nishi is his mask fragment. Normally a mask fragment is exactly that a fragment of their former mask. In Nishi's case his mask fragment is an actual mask. Because of this mask nobody has ever seen his true face and he plans to keep it that way. The mask is broken up into four color blocks. Each block is either black or white with the other alternating next to it. Running through the mask are different tribal lines. As each line passes through to another block they alternate to the opposite color. The mask itself is rather skinny just big enough to fit and cover Nishi's face. The overall appearance is nothing special except for top right black block. This block has a medium sized black horn that sticks out from it.

Number Tattoo: Nishis number is tattooed directly above his hollow hole.

Spoiler:

Personality: There are a few words to describe Nishi, but the main word is Lazy to the highest degree. Nishi is nothng more then a lazy laidback bum. He'd rather sit around and watch stars all night rather then fight. His two overall favorite things to do in life are sleep and star gaze. His least favorite thing to do is fight POINTLESS fights. He feels pointless fights do nothing but ruin his lazy, laidback nature. If he finds a fight to be pointless he will not fight it. Just because he'd rather not fight doesn't mean he's a push-over. When the time comes and he has to fight. He will fight without remorse. He is also very intellgent and a brilliant stagiest. He can read his opponents movements and fighting style after only moments of fighting them. These traits are often over shadowed by his laziness.

With Nishi's laziness also comes his pride. He may be a lazy, laidback bum, but he has pride. Because of this pride he lives by these words "I am who I am, I can be no way else. Should I stop being who I am, than I no longer deserve to live". Nishi holds these word in the highest regards. They are like his code of honor or warriors code.

The last thing to describe Nishi is power driven. Nishi has always lusted after power ever sense he became a Vasto Lorde. He wishes to become most powerful being in the entire world. Only then will he truly be satisfied or so he hopes. He will not let anything stand in the way of his goal to become more powerful and he will do anything to get power. As long as it doesn't go against his code of honor.

Weapon Information

Weapon Name: Judgement

Weapon Looks: Because Nishis' reiastu was so big when he ascended to arrcanar his zanapkuto powers where split between two zanpakuto. They both still lead to the same release; they're just two halves to the same whole.

The first Judgment zanpakuto is a regular size Tachi. The blade is around 28 inches long and is made of a very flexible white steel. The overall weight of the entire blade is 2.25 pounds. The handle of the Tachi is all white with gold diamonds on the inside. The guard is in the shape of a gold sphere with line running through it.

The second Judgement zanpakuto is a regular size katana. The blade is around 25 inches long and is made from carbon steel. This is blade is very unique in the fact that it is made up of two colors instead of one. The first color which covers majority of the blade is black. The black color runs from the tip of the blade to guard. it covers about 3/4ths of the blade and stops just before the butt of the blade is reached. The butt of the blade is made from the same carbon steel, but it's silver not black. This blade is slightly heavier then the Tachi weighing 3 pounds. The gaurd of blade is in the shape of a very thin 4 point star. The inside of the star is black and the outline of the star is silver. The grip is a combination of black and red with a gold cap on the end.

Judgement 1
    Spoiler:

Judgement 2
    Spoiler:

Weapon Description: Their swords

Resurrecion Release Phrase: Enceguese el mundo con tu luz, luego cubrelo con tu oscuridad...Juicio (Blind the world with your light, then cover it in darkness...Judgement)

Resurrecion Information

Name: Judgement

Represent: Wolf

Family: Darkness/Light

Looks: When Nishi goes into his resurrection he must hold both blades and speak the release phase. After Nishi speaks his release phrase two separate things happen. The first thing is the Tachi glows a bright white and engulfs Nishi in a white light. The second thing is the Katana glows dark black and after the white light has engulfed Nishi. The dark light overpowers and engulfs Nishi and the white light. Thw two lights fuse causing a grey light to form and then fade away. When the grey light fades Nishi stands in his resurrected state.

The first notable change to Nishi in his resurrected state is his hair. Before his hair was black and purple but now its solid white. It no longer sits in a bed of messing spikes, now it is spiked up or standing. The second notable change is his clothing; his overall physical look is the same as before. The first and biggest difference is now his clothing is solid black. The second difference are the scarfs that sit on his shoulders. Before they were just single scarfs but now they have split into two separate but joined scarfs. The scarfs are joined by two smaller scarfs they connect them to each other. He also has six little scarfs around the collar of his neck. The last and finally change to his resurrected state is his mask. The mask is no longer black and white but solid black. Along with the color the look of the mask has changed. The mask is completely closed with no eye holes, yet Nishi can still see.

Now in this state it looks as if Nishi doesn't have a weapon, but that is far from the truth. Nishi has 8 blades though only one is noticeable when you first see him. The first blade you see is a combination of the Tachi and Katana. Nishi calls this blade Seruro.(I don't really know how to explain it so look at the picture). You don't see this blade when Nishi first enters resurrecion because it is strapped to his back. Nishi will keep the blade stappred to his back until he feels he needs to use it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The other 7 blades are truly unique.

Floating around Nishi in his resurrected state at all times are 7 invisible blades. These blades are simply known as the Blades of Light. Each blade is shaped different and unique to itself. When the blades are idle or just floating around Nishi they are invisible. Which is why it looks as if Nishi just has one blade. When Nishi wants to attack, defend, or move the blades from around him. They will appear, meaning as soon as they move from their idle spot around Nishi, the blades will flash and stay exposed for several seconds before vanishing again. Nishi is able to move them around with his mind, and doesn't need to physical touch them for them to attack or defend. When I talked to some people about it, they found a visual really helped so this is kind of what I am going for.

Techniques

Arrcanar Auto-Gain abilities
    Spoiler:

Nishi custom moves
    Spoiler:

Stats

Strength: 15

Speed: 20

Dexterity: 20

Stamina: 15

History and RP Sample

History:
    Spoiler:

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Nishi on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

Nishi

Male
    +1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Back to top Go down

Kozen, Nishi Empty Re: Kozen, Nishi

Post by Kenji Akira Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 am

Who gave you permission to re-submit?
    Kenji Akira
    Kenji Akira

Male
    Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 am

I thought I had to resubmit after the revamp. I was still on winter vacation when it originally happen and just got back.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm

This is OP as hell not to mention a rip off off FFXII Versus so i'm gonna Deny it

DewBunny

Male
    +1 Total : 2
    Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Whats OP, and how is it a rip off. Anybody can come up with floating swords like I did before I got the video. I use this same char on another site and on that site somebody found the video for me. They said it was an example of what i was looking going for in my description. Which it is, so please explain how it's a rip off.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 pm

it's op as an auto-defend plain and simple. The rip off is that I have no idea when you came up with this and only have your word to go by so either way you look at it this will almost always seem like a rip off. That being said, Change it please

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:50 pm

You have to be more specific about the auto defend thing, i'm still not understanding it. As for this rip, I could have easily just posted the description without the video. Would it still be a rip off then?

Last but not least as I said I was resubmitting this which means I was already approved. The only difference between this app and my original app is I added way more detail to the whole thing for a better description.

Heres the first the first app for you to compare

https://bleachr.forumotion.net/hollows-arrancars-f132/nishi-kozen-arrancar-t1262.htm

As you can see everything is basically the same just more words to give a better visual.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 pm

as far as the resubmitting goes all new apps and some older ones including the staff are being picked over more. This is not just you that is having older stuff nerfed but everyone we see needing nerfing. If this becomes a problem feel free to Speak to Kaji as i am sure he would explain the same thing i have to you. Quite simply, rip-off or not, that auto defend of invisible blades is over powering since people have to metagame to know they are there. please take them out or list some severe stamina drains for controlling them, holding them up, and making them invisible or take them out. That is all the more i am saying on the matter so fix it or this stays denied

Thank you,
    Legion

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 pm

There is no auto-defend

When Nishi wants to attack or defend with them they will appear, meaning as soon as they come in contact with something, the blades will flash and stay exposed for several seconds before vanishing again.

This is what I posted above. The blades are only invisible when they are just floating around Nishi. When they move to attack or defend they reveal themselves, so I still don't see the auto-defend you keep talking about. Because going off what I posted, Nishis opponents will see and know the blades are there, so there is no metagaming involved.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Floating around Nishi in his resurrected state at all times are 7 invisible blades. These blades are simple known as the Blades of Light. Each blade is shaped different and unique to itself. When the blades are idle or just floating around Nishi they are invisible. Which is why it looks as if Nishi just has one blade. When Nishi wants to attack or defend with them they will appear, meaning as soon as they come in contact with something, the blades will flash and stay exposed for several seconds before vanishing again. Nishi is able to move them around with his mind, and doesn't need to physical touch them for them to attack or defend. When I talked to some people about it, they found a visual really helped so this is kind of what I am going for.

Hmm let's see i can quote too...interesting. You are able to move them with your mind which means these may react immediately before your body can move which makes their speed Auto-defending. unless you are moving physically to control how the blades move this will remain an auto-defend as all you have to say is you thought they did instead of having to move and react. Second as i have said you need stamina drains for them floating, the connection, and the Cloaking. So maybe instead of debating the auto defend you could explain the drawbacks a little better so i'd be more inclined to let you have them. as it is this is an at will shield that costs you next to nothing and that we cannot allow.

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Your original argument was it's an auto-defend because the blades are invisible and the enemy wouldn't know they are there. I proved the blades aren't invisible when they are attacking or defending, thus ending that argument.

Now your argument is they are an auto-defend because he can move them with his mind. Even though he can move them with his mind the blades still have to move. It's not he thinks and the blades instantly appear where they have to go. It's he thinks and the blades have to physically move to their spot. Because even though the blades are invisible they are still a physical weapons.

The blades are not a tech they are part of his Resurrección. Why would there a drawback for something that he gets when he releases. I could understand a drawback if the blades were a tech, but they're not. The blades appear automatically just everything else on his Resurrección the moment he releases. They're part of his of his power.

The blades are no different then the tentacles Szayel Aporro Granz gets when he release, or the wings Ulquiorra gets when he release. Why would there be a drawback for something that is part of their power.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Floating around Nishi in his resurrected state at all times are 7 invisible blades. These blades are simple known as the Blades of Light. Each blade is shaped different and unique to itself. When the blades are idle or just floating around Nishi they are invisible. Which is why it looks as if Nishi just has one blade. When Nishi wants to attack or defend with them they will appear, meaning as soon as they come in contact with something, the blades will flash and stay exposed for several seconds before vanishing again.

Lemme break this down for you. You're explaining this as if to some one incapable of common sense. as it is the blades are invisible until the touch something. this means they can be moving but still invisible. tell me how does some one know where an open spot would be if they cannot see one. they touch something and become visible for seconds before disappearing. IF THEY ARE FLYING AT ME HOW DO I KNOW WHERE TO DEFEND? answer me that.

It's not he thinks and the blades instantly appear where they have to go.

Assuming you need me to review this WE CANNOT SEE THE BLADES. so really they are just appearing where you need them.

The blades are not a tech they are part of his Resurrección. Why would there a drawback for something that he gets when he releases. I could understand a drawback if the blades were a tech, but they're not. The blades appear automatically just everything else on his Resurrección the moment he releases. They're part of his of his power.

Power or not they need drawbacks. Otherwise people would stick some over powering invincible giant in and call it their resurrecion. I have offered you ways to put Drawbacks in and honestly I'm a little annoyed you have yet to actually take my suggestion. Stamina drawbacks are needed as you are exerting some type of FORCE to move these blades. you are also exerting a passive ENERGY to cloak the blade. Now here is your ultimatum because i refuse to have this drag out until I need to drag the SO into this. You will either put a stamina drain in as a drawback, Take them out, Or this application will be locked and you will not be able to rp. Those are your choices so go ahead and pick one.

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishi Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm

I'm a little annoyed I have to put a drawback on something that comes with his Resurrección. As I said in my examples the tentacles Szayel Aporro Granz are part of his Resurrección. The do what ever it is they do with no drawback you know why that is. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A TECH, he gets the tentacles when he releases. As I said I could understand a draw back if it was an acttual move, but it's not. They are already there and a base part of his power. The same can be said for Ulquiorras wings or the talons Grimmjow gets when he releases.

I too wish for this to end so I can start RP-in, so heres what I'm going do. You say it's an auto-defend because even through the blades have to physically move they are still invisible. So I edited it to say that the blades will appear the moment they move.

When Nishi wants to attack, defend, or move the blades from around him. They will appear, meaning as soon as they move from their idle spot around Nishi, the blades will flash and stay exposed for several seconds before vanishing again.

There that should end this argument. Unless there is some other thing wrong with the blades.

Nishi

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Nishi wrote:I'm a little annoyed I have to put a drawback on something that comes with his Resurrección. As I said in my examples the tentacles Szayel Aporro Granz are part of his Resurrección. The do what ever it is they do with no drawback you know why that is. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A TECH, he gets the tentacles when he releases. As I said I could understand a draw back if it was an acttual move, but it's not. They are already there and a base part of his power. The same can be said for Ulquiorras wings or the talons Grimmjow gets when he releases.

Totally different, as the reside Arrancar man of the forum, I'll have you know there is an INCREDIBLE difference bettween what you're doing and what Canon characters do. All their abilities are part of their own bodies, your blades aren't even attached to you and they aren't organic, so that makes them different already. Also, all the things you mentioned lack any special abilities, the tentacles make spikes and the wings fly, special powers are absent, your blades have an ability and an OP one at that, invisibility. Any abilities of the features are Techs, like Grimmjow's Pantera, so thats not an excuse either. Basically you're defending a totally indefensible point and trying to shift logic and pretend that things are the same when they aren't, and as the present Espada 0 every Espada app goes through me and thats not going to score you bonus points with me. You might be able to get that point past somebody who doesn't know much about the Arrancar, but not me, so I figured i'd save Sou the time and tear that logic apart myself.

If you have any further problems with your blades, take a logical point you can defend, otherwise you're not going to get anywhere beyond having excess posts on your application and annoying the site Staff with your apparent inability to understand given instructions. So for the third, and this time it really is the final because if you have any problems you can take it to my PM box, argument over, edit it. I believe your auto-defend problem is still in place, unless Sou accepts your current edits, then I'll go through everything myself.
    Traca Carmesim
    Traca Carmesim
    Espada
    Espada

Male
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
    Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
    Point Bar:
    Kozen, Nishi Left_bar_bleue0/0Kozen, Nishi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down