Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing Miniav12-1 Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing Miniav12-1 Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing Miniav12-1 Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing Miniav12-1

Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing

2 posters

Go down

Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing Empty Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing

Post by Akki Konjou Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:03 am

Chapter One
    Rain poured from the blackened sky,Thunder cracked lighting up the land, but all was not well, 4 years ago a great evil swept across the great world of Kyro, a once peaceful world turned rotten. A Mighty sorcerer and his evil army took over this world with force and now rule with fear and destruction. Very few remain who appose him for all those that do either vanish or are killed on the spot. Villages burnt for whispering things against the sorcerer but there were
    still those who opposed him in secret, fought against what they could and those heros would one day be the ones to over throw him.

In the basement of a small tavern sat a group of 4 people, the room was dark except for a small fire that burned in the middle of them, one of the group stood up and cleared his throat
    "Ladies and Gentlemen you all know why we are here for it is the same as everytime, we have to think of a way to over throw the evil that had taken hold of our land" The speaker was a tall man and hansome, her wore platemail armor, an insignia of the old king almost scratched off on the breast plate, his skin was dark yet his eyes a bright blue, his smile warm and friendly.
    "As of yesterday we have gained a great foothold, the town of Lire, this very town is now under our control" he continued, another of the group then stood this one a female black robes hung from her body but no enough to cover up her curvy figure.
    "Jarax even though this is a great Victory indeed we are still no closer to gaining back our world" snorted on the last world, what good was doing anything if they were getting no where with it.

The tall man now identified as Jarax turned and place a hand on her shoulder. "Fear not Akki we will do something, all of us in this room will do something." she moved his hand in an arc showing all those in the room, the light of the fire grew brighter as if by magic, in the circle as an old dwarf his beard grey and his armor rusty, A young boy sat next to the dwarf dressed in leather he gracefully spun a dagger between his fingers while whistling a tune. Along with Jarax and Akki they were Kyro's only hope. There was a knock at the Basement door and the four drew their weapons, the Inn keep stepped in with a tray of ale and Assorted meats, he smiled and placed them down leaving without saying a world. A noise from the bar suddenly startled everyone who rushed to see what was going on. A Group of Orc guards had gotten information about their meetings and was ready to do something about it. The first Orc charged straight ahead thinking this an easy fight, he was quickly cut down but the might of the old dwarfs battle axe. A scream echoed around the tavern.
    "Trogen watch your back". The old dwarf spun around just in time to clash weapons with the second Orc, from the Markings on his face he guessed this one was in command.

Else where in the bar Jarax and Akki stood back to back fending off the guards, Jarax's Bastard swords making light work of them, while Akki being a user of powerful necromantic magic was draining the life of any who attacked. Behind the bar the young boy in leather was not having such a great time, his weapons were two little dagger no bigger than a hand and against the Orcs thick skin they did nothing. The boy screamed breifly as an orc sword can crashing down on his head,snuffing out his existance in an instant. The battle was over orcs littered the floor of the Tavern, Jarax was holding the body of the boy.
    "Kharn how unfortunate you truley were a warrior with promise" she then placed him on a table, Akki stepped forward and started to chant something then without warning the boys body set alight, it burned bright for a second then nothing but ashes remained.

The Last three left the tavern heads held low, a good friend had died that night and they would take revenge.
    Akki Konjou
    Akki Konjou

Female
    +1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing Empty Re: Devils Spells-Temp name-A novel i am writing

Post by Elroy Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Nice story.
    Are you going to finish it.
    Elroy
    Elroy

Male
    +1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down