Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^]

4 posters

Go down

Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^] Empty Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^]

Post by Mangix Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 pm

Basic Information

Name: Mangix Yamda

Division: Squad 11, offensive tactics

Seat: Captain

Looks:
Spoiler:
Mangix is covered in thick black and white fur. About 7'8 and weighs close to 350 lbs. He is very built for someone like him and is very upper body strong. He wears a old world chinese/japansese gi with white ropes for the buttons and white trim around the ankles and wrist. The trim is made out of a fine silk, both comfortable and soft to the touch, it's almost as if it wasn't even there. Mengix also wears a hat common to a lot of people wore when he was alive. His belt is made out of just a simple rope. Hanging from the belt is a assortment of sake bottles, tea pots, leafs and bags he makes in his own private brewery inside his office. His sword is tied to his waist behind him in fear they would knock off his assorted items tied to his belt if it were tied to the sides or front. Each bottle on his belt has a symbol, there are 4 in all. The symbols spell out Honor, Pride, Strength, and Life. Mangix has labeled these bottles with the symbols to remind him of what he stands for and why he stands for them.

Personality: Mangix is a very laid back guy. The only things he gets up for is to spar, eat, sleep and drink tea, sake, or to do his job. Mangix is extremely lazy when it comes to doing his work, he prefers to get a lower seat to do filing or what ever it is he has to do. Mangix hates cowards, boring fights and people who think less of him because he's a giant panda. Mangix also enjoys spending time with his fellow captains hoping one of them will challenge him to spar in the squad 11 training grounds. Mangix has a great sense of honor and pride when he fights, he believes without honor, one cannot fight, and without pride, one has no reason to fight. Mangix also is very proud of his strength both in and out of battle by being a source of inspiration to his comrades and anyone around him. He can't stand to see people down and depressed, he will always reminds those that one's life can go in many directions, but will always find it's way to the path of righteousness. Mangix is a well in nature, but if there's one thing to be cautious about him, is his anger. When enraged his true spiritual pressure is released causing him to enter a frenzied state where his zanpaktou isn't the only weapon you have to worry about. Mangix tries his very best to keep anger out of his body and soul, he believes having his brewery is the source which keeps his anger under control.

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Jousei myoushu (brew master)

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:
Mangix's zanpaktou is carried in a red sheath with a floral designs painted on sheath its self. The top and bottom of the sheath are covered in a onyx jewel trim. The middle of the sheath has a grip made out of a fine cotton, comforting to ones grip. The hilt is red with a ornament made of onyx on bottom of the hilt. The guard of the zanpaktou closely resembles that of a paw print, upon a closer look it looks more like a pandas paw print.

Zanpakuto Description: No powers while in Shikai.

Released Zanpakuto Description: The sword turns into a long very sturdy bamboo staff that can withstand the force from almost any weapon.The joints in the staff have bristles used to cut open the opponents carapace to give the victim intoxication by small hints of sake, the more you get cut, the more intoxicated one gets. The Sheath turns into a heavy keg that weighs close to 100 pounds. The keg carrys sake that when opened releases a thick cloud of the aroma of a rich sake. The aroma can quickly intoxicate one if they don't know how to handle their liquore. The keg can be tied to the end of the staff to be used like a hammer, it can be used to shake the very earth it's self.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Intoxicate them, Jousei Myoushu!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm:
Spoiler:

Bankai Information

Bankai Name: Yajuu no sono Jousei Myoushu! (Beast of the Brew Master)

Bankai Description: Mangix throws his keg into the air, the contents of the keg begin to expand until it burst spraying a very thick fog of sake all over with in a very large radius. The fog spirals into a tornado in the middle of the area and then burst revealing a large dragon shaped beast made entirely of pure sake. Mangix controls the movement of the dragon with a tether reaching from his staff around the dragons neck. The tether is made from Mangix's spiritual energy enabling him to shorten or lengthen the tether to any length he wants. As the dragon moves it spreads more sake fumes intoxicating all who breath it in. Being made of pure sake it can also take the shape and form of anything it wants. If the dragon is destroyed it can be reformed by the fog turning back into it's liquid form.

Bankai Looks:
Spoiler:

Alterations: The only alteration is Mangix loses his keg and his staff gains a tether made of Mangix's spiritual energy.

Kido:
Hadou
Spoiler:
Bakudo
Spoiler:

Techniques:

Technique Name: Shunpo (flash step)
Technique Type: Movement
Degree of difficulty: Expert
Description: The technique allows one to travel a great distance in such a small amount of time.

History and RP Sample

History:
~~Life~~
Spoiler:

~~Death~~
Spoiler:

~~Shinigami~~
Spoiler:

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Mangix on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
Mangix
Mangix

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Character sheet
Character Name:: Mangix Yamada
Point Bar:
Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^] Empty Re: Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^]

Post by :.Daydreamer.: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:04 pm

'Sup, dude. Just have a few problems with your app.

• Unreleased Zanpaktou have no abilities. Not even something such as yours: Degradation of cognition. I gotta admit, though...Beating up someone while they're hammered would be hella funny. So
  • Mind putting images in Spoiler tags? Just keeps things neater.
  • So...your Bankai. Your character becomes three different Panda? And each one has control over a different Element. Not digging that too much, man. One Element per Shinigami is the rule, even in Bankai. Also, it shouldn't change themes. Your Shikai dealt with intoxicating the opponent. Your Bankai should do the same, but simply on a larger, more powerful level.
  • Your History says that you damaged a Hollow. Hollow are spiritual beings, and can't be damaged by conventional means, such as claws of an earthly animal.

I'll look at it more when you fix these things. Razz

:.Daydreamer.:

Male
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^] Empty Re: Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^]

Post by Mangix Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:21 pm

Okay but you gotta read it some more, I stated that I was separated from my earthly body as so was my master.

Second of all, (not trying to argue, more of pointing something out)If you wanna get into detail about earthly things not being able to touch those of spiritual things. *Pulls out big book of bleach fun facts and nerdy glasses* In the first season of bleach when Rukia met Yasatoro (Chad) Sado, the episode where the hollow was chasing down a boy's soul in a bird's body, chad was not only able to kick the hollow's leeches off of Rukia with just his shoe, but was also able to hit the hollow with a telephone pole. All this, and Chad wasn't even able to see spirits yet until he got his powers saving Ichigo's sister karin.

Third.......I can see what your saying with my zanpaktou and I agree.....wtf was I thinking?
Mangix
Mangix

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mangix Yamada [Captain of division 11] [Waiting for approval ^.^] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by :.Daydreamer.: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Point taken about the Physical and Spiritual contact. And let me correct myself on something. You're allowed to have more that one Element, but that's something rather for advanced Captains, such as Ukitake. And, even then, he only had two. But, yeah. Still need to follow your Sake theme. Also, try watching out for grammar and misspellings? As a Captain, a lot is going to be expected from you, and that includes being the best of the best when it comes to your literacy.

:.Daydreamer.:

Male
Registration date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Mangix Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Very well, I will began to be paranoid with the spell checker Razz
Mangix
Mangix

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:53 pm

- Well first off I'd like to see a little bit more in the physical description and personality, they seem rather short for a Captain level application. Another solid paragraph should do it, shouldn't be too difficult.

Released Zanpakuto Description: The sword turns into a long very sturdy bamboo staff that can withstand the force from almost any weapon.

Well first off this phrase is better omitted, stronger weapons, most especially those from Released Arrancar or Bankai, would be able to deal damage or potentially break a Shikai level weapon, its just common sense. I'm aware of how hard bamboo is, but be realistic concerning the Bleach universe.

The joints in the staff have bristles used to cut open the opponents carapace to give the victim intoxication by small hints of sake, the more you get cut, the more intoxicated one gets.

First off, for your benefit, it'd be better to cover the whole stick, makes things better and more simple. Also, can you please detail how the intoxication works? How intoxicated do they become per cut? Do heavier cuts cause more intoxication? What do the varying levels of intoxication cause, blurred vision, slurred speech (could make Kido harder to use in such a case), loss of coordination, etc. and how effective? When does it work out of the system? Details please, details.

The Sheath turns into a heavy keg that weighs close to 100 pounds. The keg carrys sake that when opened releases a thick cloud of the aroma of a rich sake. The aroma can quickly intoxicate one if they don't know how to handle their liquore.

I'd just say it releases an aroma of liquor in X ft around the weapon and causes x amount of intoxication (based on how you choose to go about measuring and describing the induced intoxication). People being able to handle their liquor is very subjective, itd be wise to avoid that issue all together. Does the cloud obscure vision? Does it hinder a sense of smell?

The keg can be tied to the end of the staff to be used like a hammer, it can be used to shake the very earth it's self.

If you opened the keg to release the chemicals within, wouldn't using it like a hammer knock the contents out and waste all of it? Swinging it would dump the contents too, so you may want to think about that.

Bankai
How close can one be to the dragon before being intoxicated? How large is the dragon? How long? The tether should have a maximum length, or at least consume more reiatsu the longer you extend it past a certain point.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenAngel Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Archived for the time being.
FallenAngel
FallenAngel
Second Division Captain
Second Division Captain

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down