Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Miniav12-1 Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Miniav12-1 Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Miniav12-1 Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Miniav12-1

Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion]

3 posters

Go down

Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Empty Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion]

Post by Lifeless Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:27 am

Basic Information

Name: Kinno Liko

Number: 83

Looks:http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs33/f/2008/298/e/2/Ggio_Vega_by_otaku_dra.jpg

Kinno has green eyes, and he also has different color hair. He has black instead of Red like his father, actually his real father. He must have picked the black hair up from his step dad. He has a baby elephant skull part on the top of his head. He has rather Pale skin for his age.He has short hair in the front and has some long hair in the back. He has the same color eyes as Imiaku though. He is also very much like him, in the looks. Kinno also has some sharp teeth. His teeth are white.

Personality: He is somewhat of a cocky guy. Kinno is very goofy, not to mention a hyperactive psycho crazy killer. During serious situations and or battles, Kinno’s eyes change from prankster to serious and he get's very serious and takes on a serious person. This is due to the fact that his father was a very historical and very hyper, so he thought he would follow in his footsteps, but after a couple of years, he had became depressed and suddenly changed his person. He is now a more serious person, and a bit depressing at times, but he is still very protective and still a very brave and determined fighter, getting a bit over confident at times. But he does open his his mind up to the Espada members. Such as his dad

Resurrecion Information

Name: Rapid Crab

Represent: Crab

Family: Water

Looks: Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] S1302findor

Techniques

Name: Cero Explodian Ball
State: Both
Description: This cero will be a dark dark blue also, with a little black ball in the center of it. The user will concentrate a ball of cero into his hand and then he/she will throw it at their opponent. Thus creating an explosion as large as the area of a small cup. In Resurrection Form it is able to blow up a base of a building.

Name: Sonido
State: Normal/Resurrecion
Description: A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

Name: Cero
State: Normal/Resurrecion
Description: A ball of energy gathered into Dae's finger and then fired at an opponent, typically to obliterate them but Cero has proven to have other uses beyond pure destruction.

Name: Garganta
Description: This is how arrancar move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: Hierro
Description: This refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakuto bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin. Nnoitra Jiruga claimed his Hierro is toughest amongst the Espada; being of higher rank than Nnoitra, Ulquiorra's Hierro appears to be much tougher.

Name: Pesquisa
Description: This is the arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state. Indan does this by twitching his attanae which are Reiatsu sensitive.

Name: Cero Oblivion
Description: Cero Oblivion is a purple Cero, used only by the top five members of the Arrancar Five in their released form. This cero compares to the Cero Oscurus in power. It covers any exposed light into pitch darkness. The Cero Oblivion's range is vast, and its attack power is great. The Cero Oblivion is far greater than a average Cero. It is stated by Lucia that Cero Oblivion's blast range is slightly larger than Cero Oscuras, meaning it is able to damage more enemies.

Name: Cero Circunferencia (lit Cicumference Zero)
Description: Cero Circunferencia is a Cero that radiates outward, blasting everything within a radius. The distance it travels can be controlled, but it takes an immense amount of energy to use. Blasting a large area more than once or twice can kill the user.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:8

Speed:8

Accuracy:15

Stamina:4

History and RP Sample

History: ~Human Arc~ As a human Kinno was very selfish and took everything as if it would end the world or something dramatic. He was in 9th grade when he became a hollow. But before that, he actually had a life to live and other stuff to live up to such as, having a family. He had a girlfriend. But even before that when he was in 8th grade he got picked on for being dumb. He was the class clown in all of his classes throughout the year, in Middle School. He was very active and hyper too. He then got into a fight with this one kid one day at lunch. This kid was muscular. He had been picking on him his whole life. And then the day Kinno was pissed off because he had heard his dad died. The kid picked a fight with Kinno. It was not the right thing to do. But he actually killed the kid. With a fork. The kid had grabbed a knife and threatened Kinno with it and then he grabbed a fork. Kinno got stabbed maybe twice in the stomach, he was dying slowly throughout the weeks, the wounds would not heal up at all. So he decided to leave home for good. But it was not a good idea. For he had been seen by a Hollow, it forcefully thrusted his its hand through Kinno’s stomach. Killing him instantly. He smiled when he died. He thought that he could finally be with his dad now. For he only thought.

~Hollow Arc~ After he had been killed by the hollow he had been sent to where the hollows live and therefore, he was turned into one. He looked at himself and he had been turned into a monster. He wondered what this pressure he was sensing was. He then looked at his hands. They had dark blue lines all over them. And it then sketched a mark of a crab claw on one hand and a smaller one on the other. He was hurting all over the place because of this mask. So he was in a painful state. He wanted to take off the mask so badly. That he tore off some of the corner of the mask, it cracked a little but not enough to turn him back into a human. He wondered what he would do if he was able to take the mask off and become human again. If he could even become a human again. He had been waiting for 2 years now and had torn off only parts of the hollow mask. He was now getting stronger and stronger. Training as a Hollow. Then one night. He forced enough strength into taking the mask off that he tore almost the whole thing off. He had now been able to see his face and he could see his eyes. But they were turning. The lines on his skin faded as he then returned to a human. But no one could see him. He did not know that he was an Arrancar. Part of his mask was still on the top of his head and now two horn like pieces of skeleton were attached to his head.

~Arrancar/Espada Arc~ As an Arrancar he was now strong and learning cero. He had already met his father. He looked the same as if he had not aged at all. He remembered him from the pictures his mom gave him when he was alive and a human. His dad had had a skull piece on him too. And his father asked him to be his Fraccion. Which meant he could follow him around and be with him more often. He was glad and joyful. He had been waiting five years for this to happen. Even though he didn’t know it could’ve. He had also obtained a sword that his dad had killed someone for. It was a Dark blue sword case. And the handle of the actual sword was dark blue. With gold outlined diamonds on it. It had no special powers. It was just to help him go into Resurrection Form easier. And in that form. He had just found out that it increased his stats by 5 fold. He was very impressed with what his dad had tought him. Even if it had meant eating humans and other hollows by his side. And that is all he had learned to eat. He had also learned how to eat bugs and other insects, it was a natural habit. In resurrection form his sword will turn into water, the entire sword will. Now he will quest even more to find what is in store for the young arrancar.

RP Sample: (I will use one that I did on this site)
"Espada, hmm.... I really cant explain it very well since I dont know much about them. I never study or anything in that or around that subject." He said. Then Kinno walked back around to the front of the kid. Kinno's Red hair flowed in the air as much as the kids. There hair was about the same length as each other. "So will you answer my question now" he asked nicely, he had decided if he were a human or even a shinigami he would like to be this kids friend. He seemed nice. Kinno finally saw the kids Zanpaktou it was a shiny sword. So with slow hesitation a sharp maybe eight inch bone started to appear out of Kinno's elbow, then it had pierced through his shirt. "Now I need to buy a new torso piece" he said to himself. He then walked closer to the kid. "So how 'bout this I dont hurt you and you dont hurt me. As long as you have your Zanpaktou out I will keep this bone out of my elbow. And if you move your Zanpaktou my other bone with come out of my other elbow OK, and you have not felt my full spiritual pressure yet. So you dont underestimate me either." he said softy "I am not the guy to mess with I am the kind to get along with, but I dont think we can due to you being a Soul Reaper and me being an Espada. I have no problem with getting along with you OK.

The clouds started to move faster now that it was getting later and later each minute and now the moon had shown, it had been a full moon. Very bright and shiny. "I would like it IF we could be friends, but we cant. You would be like the son I would have had if I had not died, and my wife got married to someone else. "I wish, and that is all I can do" he then dug into his back pocket and grabbed his wallet, that he had had for many years now, and he has been going to his wifes house everyday, to see her with her new husband, and her son looking exactly like this kid. He reminds me so much of my son, that I would have if I had not have died. But he has red hair like me and not silver like this kid.

The trees began to rustle around as the wind picked up, in only a couple of minutes and now he had been able to retract the elbow blade since he had not been in any harm now. He was very nice to him, by his point of view, since it is the only view he can see through. Kinno was thinking hard and long in the past few seconds waiting for a response about if he should hire a Hollow to turn his son into a Espada just like him, but not a very strong one, though Kinno would protect his life for his own. He would die for his son. He stood there with his hands in his pockets. He then noticed his shoe was untied and bent down to tie it, he took his time waiting for a response, although he could tie his shoe in a matter of seconds. As he was bent down he was also listening to see what his response is.

Last edited by Imiaku Liko on Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lifeless
Lifeless

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Empty Re: Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion]

Post by Magellan Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:32 am

You realize this is a NPC right?
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:: Yokusankai, Hideki
Point Bar:
Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kinno Liko [Arrancar - Fraccion] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifeless Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:32 am

yes, so I rp as it
Lifeless
Lifeless

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by .Zane-kun Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Espada are the Top 10 Arrancars. Change the Rank to Arrancar, or Gillian.. >>