Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer Miniav12-1 Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer Miniav12-1 Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer Miniav12-1 Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer Miniav12-1

Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer

2 posters

Go down

Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer Empty Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Name: Soul Silencer

Type: Bakudo

Number: 99

Element: Misc.

Incantation: "Awaken thy strength, which cancels all strengths. Send it to an abyss, untold, until the one whom's chosen voice is spoken to bring it forth in lesson once more..."

Description: It's know as one of the most effective Bakudo known to Soul Reapers. In general, after speaking the incantation, and at the cost of losing your own Reiatsu, or Spiritual Power in all, everyone elses gets binded, and causes them unable to use their Reiatsu or Spiritual Power. It effects all spiritual beings within a circumference of 80ft from the users position. This forces everyone to use their own prowess without the help of Spiritual Energy, and it forces all changes using your Zanpakuto back to its original, unreleased form, this includes ressurreccion. All Kido don't work, all Zanpakuto are silenced, ect... The only way to release the effectiveness is by the caster saying "Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan", once that is said by the one individual, everyone including him/herself receive their Spiritual Energy back, but, in a much smaller quantity, subtracting 3/4ths of their Spiritual Energy. Of course, it replenishes over lengths of time...

Back to top Go down

Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer Empty Re: Bakudo 99 - Soul Silencer

Post by .Zane-kun Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Furin Kazan...Isn't that from the prince of tennis? >>?

Fast as the wind, Fu.
Something something, forest..., Rin
Attack like Fire, Ka
Impregnable as Moutain, Zan
.Zane-kun
.Zane-kun

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-24

http://www.narutor.onegoo.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:05 pm

It' actually Shingen Takeda's battle-banner...

And it resembles, his strategy, his way of overcoming obstacles.

This was WAYY before anime... It was around the time of the Warring States Era.

:|

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm

So, once you do this, everyone loses Reitsu. You need to lose something else. Take for example a Kido I made. At the cost of my life and my Zanpakutou, I could destroy another's Zanpakutou. Now, if I made it so I still lived, that would be OP. You need to lost something in addition to your Reitsu as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Well, seeing as how I lose all my Reitsu, along with everyone, and how I must accept the same effects, I'd say it's pretty fair.

But, I suppose I could lose something... I'll have to think about this. For now, it's pending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am

Last post and update over a month ago. Moved to the archives.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down