Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Getting to know you ^_^ Miniav12-1 Getting to know you ^_^ Miniav12-1 Getting to know you ^_^ Miniav12-1 Getting to know you ^_^ Miniav12-1

Getting to know you ^_^

2 posters

Go down

Getting to know you ^_^ Empty Getting to know you ^_^

Post by Aki Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 am

Posting just cause I want to know some new people Razz so hiya talk about yourself

Any case my name is Aki Valen I'm 19 years old (shocker there) and as far as your getting i live in Canada. Yes Canada the large country right about the map among many of you.

I'm half Japaneses the rest I have yet to confirm the other half since parents are stubborn about the whole dad issue dark as hell eyes, semi light tan skin (Asian duh) mid range hair length with me front around 2 inches longer then my back were the ears start. 5 foot 9 for height and a whooping 117 pounds now (yes a skinning boy but with definition and still able to kick your butts)

family wise one mom one brother...meh

i like kingdom hearts the entire series, final fantasy series, guilty gear series, wild arms, bleach, naurto, yugioh, gx and 5ds too etc (too many things to name ><) and a hellish a lot of video games. also I adore my activities clothing design, modeling (thats right sexy model known across western canada XD ), swimming, capulira, not so much pinao any more, tennis, gymnastics, ballroom ( gave up this after a year) , drawing and course RPGing. singing only a pass time for me and one no ones is around >.>.

personality wise you ask? well depends on the mood, just like my character there are two main modes for me, happy go luckily shy innocent man that will protect his loved ones to the death and what should be just or on the other side a cold heartless bastard ready to rip your throat out for any given time or brute rape you at a given moment. on a less extreme note pretty much a laid back relaxed hard worker type of person, speaks openly during times of fun while maintain a firm slience with only worth wild lectures if need be. i tend bossy at times but meh.

u guys GO XD
Aki
Aki

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Getting to know you ^_^ Empty Re: Getting to know you ^_^

Post by Hino Z. Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:01 am

I'm Hino, A.K.A John. Well I'll start out with what I hate and what I love.

I REALLY hate it when people show their pics and [ Let's say the person who post the picture is tan or has a light brown skin ] Then some wannabe-funny guy says "Are you mexican?????" I hate that it all my Heart,Life and soul. I mean cmon, there are other countries that have people with the same color type of skin. Dominican Republic,Cuba,Mexico, Argentina,Columbia, etc.. Why is it only mexico that they have to imply. Respect to others. I also hate when people are selfish and can only think of themselves A.K.A the United states government. Also I REALLY hate people who pollute or litter. Example, When a person thinks it's fun to shoot a paper ball into a nearby trash can and miss and walks away as if nothing happens. Is it so hard o pick after your self and Recycle.

Now I love many things like for example. Meeting other people from around the globe, It makes me get to know the world better. I like to help people as it has alays been my dream to help the Third World countries. But Some lazy people [ American Government ] wont help these countries due to their selfishness and complete idiocracy . my inspiration is Oprah because she stood out and opened a school for girls in Africa. This to me Helped me realize not to be selfish and not to be a spoiled brat. Helping people comes to my mind first. The world should come to an alliance with all the countries. To help out each other or give each other a hand. this is something I strongly believe in, and If it isn't going to happen, Then I'll be there to make it happen. We are in Earth and we have to protect it. So That's why I always recycle. You can say I'm Earth's Teacher's pet.

I'm Nine years old and I'm in the fifth grade, going into the sixth. I'm 4'6, and I'm fun to hang with.
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Male
+1 Total : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum