Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it) Miniav12-1 Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it) Miniav12-1 Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it) Miniav12-1 Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it) Miniav12-1

Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it)

3 posters

Go down

Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it) Empty Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it)

Post by Aki Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:36 am

Aki
Aki

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it) Empty Re: Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it)

Post by Cassus Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:32 am

A certain famous critic who shall remain nameless developed a stock response for when some young starlet would press him as to whether her singing was good. He would pause, look her in the eye, and say, "My dear, 'good' is not the word to describe it."

On that note, words to describe that clip completely escape me. Kiss a wookie!

Cassus

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it) Empty Re: Ultimate EPIC STAR WARS! (it will drawn you into watching it)

Post by Sith Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 am

MMMMHHHHHMMMMM>>>> I don't know what to say about that, It was interestingly weird for the most part.
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down