Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Miniav12-1 Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Miniav12-1 Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Miniav12-1 Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Miniav12-1

Observations (Please PM me if you want to join)

Go down

Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Empty Observations (Please PM me if you want to join)

Post by Magellan Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:44 pm

Kai Karasu walked at his normal steady pace along the egde of the yard. He looked over the large space and saw members of his division, and the Kido corps, practicing. Most were using Kido spells, shown by the screaming incantations and the blazing light, some were using their zanpaktou. Kai continued along looking at the members. Intresting, some of those spells are extremely powerfull yet they can use them. I daresay they are getting stronger and stronger. Kai rounded a corner of the Division building and walked along the walkway that was along the building. The walls around him were the typical white colored stone. About three yards or so ahead of him Kai saw a figure of someone walking his way. He cocked his head and smiled, not quicking his pace. As he neared he saw the figure of a girl and noticed she was of the ninth divison. Ah, one of the ninth. Intresting. As he neared close he saw the figure shrink back and look worried. Kai simply simled as he came closer then stopped. "Why, hello there member of Squad Nine. And how are you this fine day?" Kai asked her still smiling.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Character sheet
Character Name:: Yokusankai, Hideki
Point Bar:
Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Left_bar_bleue0/0Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Empty Re: Observations (Please PM me if you want to join)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 am

"H-hello..." Bliss said, shyly, then realizing that she was backing up a bit. Her heart was racing. The captain! She thought to herself, knowing that she would probably be in deep trouble for being there without permission. She thought that this was the ninth division's sector at first, until she saw him, and a few other unfamiliar sights. How could I make a mistake like that? She thought to herself. She was now blushing. She knew that she had to explain herself, but didn't know what to say.

"Umm... I'm Bliss. I'm kind of new here..." She said, not knowing what else there was to say. It was obvious that he was a captain, and seeing as how he didn't recognise her as someone in his own division, then there wasn't really much for her to say. Of all the times I've been lost, why did it have to be when the captain was here? Bliss thought to herself, still somewhat blushing.

Back to top Go down

Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Empty Re: Observations (Please PM me if you want to join)

Post by Magellan Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 am

Kai smiled down and the girl infront of him. He nodded slightly at her visable shyness. She then introduced hermelf to him. Bliss? Ah, so this is the Quincy girl hidden among the seats of Division Nine. Intresting, I dont sence her power of the quincy unless I really look for it. Must be Riku's doing perhaps. "Oh, why hello Bliss. I'm Kai karasu Captain of Division Five. And dont worry its fine, we all get lost some time or another." Kai smiled again. When Riku told me of the Quincy girl I didnt think she would be like this. Intresting, she hides her power so well.... "Why I remember when I first started the Academy I accdently wondered into the division eleven sector. Needless to say I left not in the same condition I was in." Kai clasped his hands behind his back. "I would say your quite lucky to find yourself lost here Bliss-chan. Seeing as if it were any other sector... well lets not think about that eh? Although Im sure Captain Tenkei wouldnt let that happen would he?" Kai smiled once again. "And if I know Tenkei, as I very well do, he wouldn't let anything happen to his suboridantes."
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Left_bar_bleue0/0Observations (Please PM me if you want to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 am

Bliss stopped blushing, as she felt a little more relieved, though now more than ever was scolding herself for getting lost. If it were any other division, then she would be in deep, deep trouble right now. She managed a forced smile on her face, though felt awkward in the situation. At least he knows my captain well... Bliss thought, then the thought occured to her: what if Captain Riku Tenkei had told him about her Quincy powers? He wouldn't, whether he's a good friends or not, I doubt he would tell anyone...would he?

Bliss began to think. Captain Riku had taken her in, when she had no where to go, and had even given her a seat in the squad. He wouldn't tell anyone her secret, and risk her execution. Though if he knew the 5th division captain well enough, he might tell him. Bliss couldn't decide, but either way tried just a little bit harder than normal to hide her Quincy powers. It might have almost seemed like she had almost no reitsu, though it was there, somewhere. "Well I think I should be getting back to the ninth division sector..." Bliss finally said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:01 pm

Riku walked through the halls of the 5th Division briskly, almost like he belonged there. He was getting stares and such from members of the Division, all wondering why he was there. However, if they were members that have been in the fifth division for a while ,they were probably used to Riku's, random 'visits.' "Hey, do you know where Captain Karasu is at the moment" Riku asked a Squad Member as he had passed by, Riku just glancing over at the Shinigami.

Captain Tenke?! Umm...I believe he's at the training grounds.. the surprised Shinigami said with an occasional stutter. "Thanks.." he said casually, giving a slight nod of his head as to show his thanks. The Shinigami gave a bow, then quickly walked off. Riku took about five minutes to make his way to the training grounds, where he saw Kai talking to...Bliss.

"You don't have to leave so soon, Bliss-chan" came Riku's calm voice with a small smile on his face. He approached the two, wondering why Bliss was here, but he'd worry about that later. "I see your working the breath out of your suboridantes in Kido, like usual" Riku said with a grin now on his face, making an obvious joke towards Kai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Kai smiled as Riku Tenkei walked over to Bliss and him. "Why only a little, I should say." Kai smiled and nodded his head. "And of course scaring yours to the point of them getting lost as normally." Kai looked to Bliss and smiled indicatng the joke. Riku always manages to show up when hes expected to as always. Kai clasped his hands behind his back and leaned back on his heals. "So, my heavy weighted how are things with you these days? Did you hear of the test the General Captain played on Axel the other day? I'm suprised he didnt rip them apart with some sort of devilish created hes make up." Kai smiled and his gaze swept over Bliss. "Excuse me, I've forgotten that there is a lady here. My apologies." Kai then turned his head to the wall next to him as he felt a surge of raw pressure shoot into the air. Shortly followed by a burst of light in the air and a clap of thunder. Kai shook his head. "It seems someone altered the incantation of that Kido. They will be lucky if they leave the field with all their fingers." Kai contined to Bliss. "Then again, Riku has probably taught you kido eh?" Because shes a Quincy she cant use Kido, yes. But this question will only make her alias more believeable.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:48 pm

The question caught Bliss off-guard. "Umm...yes, he's taught me kido, but I'm not very good at it, myself..." She answered, hoping that she had said the right answer. Even though the captain knew that she was a Quincy, she tried to do all that she could to hide it in front of everyone. She glanced up at Riku to see what his expression was. She wondered if he was going to instruct her while she trained that day, as the only thing she had been doing ever since she got to the Seireitei was training. She had never killed a hollow, never gone to the human world again to look for a human that had died and their soul remained, eventually to be turned into a hollow.

She had just been spending as much of her time as she could training. She wondered why all of the training of her bow was needed, as she wasn't to use it while at the Seireitei...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:05 pm

"Thats only to show 'em who's boss" Riku said with a slight laugh as he replyed to Kai's joke. His smile soon faded, like it always does, and is face returned to iits usual cold and calm one. "I've been fine. Just inspecting this new generation of Shinigami. They're all so quite interesting" Riku said sitting down on a nearby rock, moving his Zanpakuto at his side until it rested on his lap.

"Yeah I heard about Axel. I was a bit taken back when I heard that he didn't unleash something like that" the Captain of Sqaud Nine said, his voice seeming bored as he spoke every word. He closed his eyes for a few minutes, taking in the smell of the area and the breeze hitting his face from the wind. I find it odd for it to be ths relaxing in a place of training and battle. Maybe it's just me.... Riku thought, before opening his eyes to the sound of a crash.

It seemed a Shinigami had faultered in his Kido, and the effects could have been worse than they appeared. "That one should be careful, or else he might not be wielding a blade anytime soon.." he stated, not really talking to anyone. Hearing the question, Riku looked up a Kai, a bored expression written all over his face. "Of course I've taught her Kido, although she hasn't learned many yet.." Riku lied, trying to go along with what Kai was obviously doing. Riku then followed Captain Karasu's gaze to Bliss, who had been standing there, as still as could be this whole time.

"So Bliss, how exactly did you make your way to Captain Karasu's domain?" Riku asked Bliss with a slight hint of interest in his voice. Although, he already knew what the general answer would be, hence Kai's earlier comment. He sighed as he waited for answer, as he was still concerned why he found it to be so calm on a battlefield.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 pm

Kai nodded slightly and smiled once more. "Yes, I wouldn't expect you not to teach some...kido." Kai then turned to back Bliss his smiled didnt drop but his voice got softer. "Oh yeah, I almost..forgot." Kai reached into the Captains robe; into one of the many pockets and pulled out an object. He raised his cleched fist up to about eye leval of Bliss. Well, Riku. Iv'e made what you asked me to make. And its top notch too, this is a true piece of masterwork. Kai tilded his closed fist down. As he did he slowly unclenched his hand. Kai smiled as a slim platinum oval shaped locket fell from his hands. He closed his fist when the chain was almost out. Its was a long platinim chain and at the bottom was the locket itself. Kai then handed it to Bliss and straightened up."At a certain request, I've made locket for you." Kai smiled. "Now that isnt an oridanry locket. No, its quite the opposite." Kai leaned back on his heels again and met Riku's eyes briefly. "You see, that locket has been altered with a simple enough Kido. Allowing it to posess certain...abilities." Without waiting Kai spun around; his fist outstreched; and shot a punch right into Bliss.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:07 pm

Bliss was surprised with the gift, wondering what he meant by how it was infused with Kido. Suddenly she looked up from the shining locket to find Captain Karasu's fist at her stomach, seemingly held at bay by an unseen force...most likely the locket. She stumbled backwards slightly, to find the locket shining as the barrier was up. "W-what...was that?" She more said than asked as she looked, wonderously into the locket, seeing her reflection in it's shining platinum sides.

The barrier faded, but the constant presence of something around in the air still lingered, as the reflex was still active. Bliss slipped the locket around her neck, and said to the captain, "Thank you very much, Karasu-sama," with a smile on her face. She felt now that she could trust him more, if she didn't before. In a way he would always be protecting her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:55 pm

"Hmm...." was Riku's response as he nodded his head once more, proceeding to lean his head back, rolling it a bit. It cracked a few times, which Riku seemed to enjoy the feeling that followed the noise. His aqua eyes then looked up as Kai brought something out of his pocket. He tried to conceal it, but Riku was able to catch a glance as what it paratially was before it was consumed by Kai's hands.

I see he wasted no time in making it, although, it's a lot nicer and looks more well prepared than I would have suspected. Well done my friend... Riku finished thinking just Kai Karasu had given her the platinum oval shaped locket. "Excellent job, Kai" he said, his voice still maintaining the collected tone, and his face showing no signs of change, as he was looking back at the ground anyway. His gaze that was cast upon the dirt-covered ground below, however, did not last long as he looked up at Kai and his fist that had been aimed for Bliss.

In any other situation, Riku would have quickly, before Kai even knew it, punched him in the jaw, possibly and probably sending him back a few feet. If it was someone he didn't know, it would have been worse for them, as their arm would be on the ground in seconds, with it not being attached to it's original place. Although, Riku knew what was going to happen, as he was the one who requested the special item. "At least we know now that it doesn't just look good, but it actually works" Riku spoke up, with a grin on his bored face as the Kai's fist had been seemingly held back by something unceen. Riku then turned his head slightly, as Bliss put on platinum locket, and expressed her gratidtude towards Kai. "It looks good on you..." Riku said to Bliss, turning his head away and looking back up into the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magellan Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Kai smiled slightly and withdrew his hand. "Excelent. I knew it would have worked." I guess this is probably more than satifactory for you then Riku? Kai thought to himself slightly. "Now, you will find that that blow in which I just administered was more than powerfull enough to make you puke blood for weeks. My apologies for that remark, At any rate That certain item you now hold is unique to say the least. Kai glanced at Riku, who was stareing at the sky. Why do you feel so for this Quincy girl I wonder? Your going to all these lenghts..no matter, she seems ok to me. "Now you see that locket has two abilities, make by myself I thank you, that are more than generous. First, that particular locket has been strenghted with many Kido spells. As such it would take a great force to break it. Second, and this is the better of the two, when retisue is poured into that locket it converts itself into a barrier so to speak. Now, this barrier wont completely stop all attacks, no far from it. To explain this allow me to compare it to water. When a great force is applied to water it smashes back with equal or greater force. Negating said blow. And as long as you possess that locket; and an annual amount of resitu is given to it; that effect will be active. But be cautious as the barrier possess that great stop, a slower forced blow, say a slowly plunging blade will sink past it the same is with a blow that is slightly angled to you." Kai smiled once more and took a breath. "I though you would like this..gift. As it will help during your time here." I wonder if she got that hint. If so she now knows I know of her secret. And that I will keep it.
Magellan
Magellan
Fourth Division Captain
Fourth Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:54 am

Bliss wasn't sure how exactly to react, but things were clearer, if only a little bit. She then knew that captain Karasu knew that she was a Quincy. What now..? She thought to herself, an awkward silence was hanging in the air. "Well, I should be training today." Bliss said. She thought about hos the captain might have offered for her to stay there and train in Kido, but he must have known that she had no Shingami powers. "Thank you for this gift, Captain Karasu-sama." Bliss said, bowing. "Captain Riku-sama, if you're not doing anything today, maybe you can oversee my training?" SHe asked her captain, turning to him as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum