Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Part One, Arc One. {Killing} Miniav12-1 Part One, Arc One. {Killing} Miniav12-1 Part One, Arc One. {Killing} Miniav12-1 Part One, Arc One. {Killing} Miniav12-1

Part One, Arc One. {Killing}

+2
Tyler D'Noche
Koujetsu Hanagayu
6 posters

Go down

Part One, Arc One. {Killing} Empty Part One, Arc One. {Killing}

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:28 pm

A cloaked figure crossed the threshold between a doorway and the ground leading into Soul Society, following a hell butterfly acrossed. This normally would not happen from someone such as he, banished from these grounds recently. However, he had companians here, and ones that helped him get back. He raised his head and looked at the shining white tower in the middle of Seireitei and let the hood fall back sightly, green eyes flickering in the moonlight, burning with fire.

Flipping the hood back up to cover his body, the figure swung it around him and began walking off into the night, heading down the path towards the division barracks. It was time he made contact. It was time to leave this forsaken place once and for all. They would remember their error. He would make sure of it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Part One, Arc One. {Killing} Empty Re: Part One, Arc One. {Killing}

Post by Tyler D'Noche Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Ryuu sat in the First Division Headquarters, sitting on the floor in front of his desk, balling up paperwork and throwing it into the trash bin. Sighing, he closed his eyes and leaned back on the desk for a minute, relaxing and stretching his muscles. Why was today of all days different from all the others? Why did he just so happen to have more paperwork today than any other day?

Sighing again, he felt a flutter by his right ear and opened his eyes, staring at the hell butterfly in front of him now. Slowly he nodded and stood up, listening to the soft warning being emitted from the creature. Sighing, he nodded and punched the gong behind him, calling for his Vice-Captain to come and see him. Another punch signified it was urgent.

Tyler D'Noche

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:17 pm

The night was damp, calm but exciting. The moon showed its full face and it shined down on the Sereitei, the Soul Society. Running through the 4th Division was Vice Captain, Haruzo Mishuki. His geta sandals could be heard clicking and clacking along the cement walkways in which he was traveling to get to the Captain Commanders Office.

Okinawa was at rest on his right side. But suddenly, it began to talk to Haruzo. "Why are you up so late Haruzo..? said Okinawa. " Because I have been summoned by the Commander Captain in replacement for the First Division Vice Captain Haruzo responded through telepathy. "Ah, I see...............I am watching to make sure you are okay Haruzo. I have a bad feeling about this, something is not right with the atmosphere.... said Okinawa. Haruzo paused for a moment. Arriving at the door that entered the office of the Captain Commander. "Yes, I know Okinawa... he said back through telepathy and then knocked and opened the door saying. "Reporting, Vice Captain of Division Four in replacement for Division one Captain sir."

[Permission from Caranore]

Kris

Registration date : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler D'Noche Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Ryuu just looked at the vice captain before throwing a sheet of paper at him.

"Get those people. there are 2 from the 11th, one from the 2nd, and one from the 13th. I want them here asap. You better move like your feet have wings Vice-Captain," Ryuu said, turnign back to the stack of papers infront of him and flipping through them again.

He knew he missed something, but he couldnt find what. And there was a nagging feeling in the back of his head that he forgot something. Or to take care of someone.

Tyler D'Noche

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Kenji was currently teaching a group of unseated Shinigami, some who he has grown up with while in the Soul Society, the essentials of Lightning based Kido. While he was performing a demonstration of the 4th Hado, Kenji suddenly heard out of nowhere. “Lieutenant Akira!” Which caused him to lose his concentration at the last second and the Kido blew up in his face. After a few snickers and jokes from the group, Kenji finally took note of the 1st Division’s 5th seat calling out for him, who currently had her hands at her mouth in embarrassment at interrupting her Vice Captain during a training session. Kenji turned to the group he was teaching and told them that he would continue another time and they went back to their respective divisions.

Kenji went up to the 5th seat before greeting her with a smile, his slightly spiked hair, due to the lightning, sparking a little bit. “Well, hello, Rika, what brings you here?” The timid girl slowly took her hands away from her mouth. “I apologize for interrupting you during your lesson Lieutenant, but this is urgent. Kenji’s smile slowly depleted as he straightened his hair. “What is it?” “The Captain Commander sounded his gong for your request twice.” Kenji put his hands in his pockets when he was finished with his hair. He knew what the gong meant and he knew that ringing it twice was signifying that it was highly important so he immediately grabbed Rika and went to the first division barracks to the top of his speed.

Once there, Kenji was immediately greeted by the third seat. “Lieutenant Akira, where have you been? We’ve been looking all over for you.” Kenji gave a nervous laugh while scratching the back of his head. “Yeah, sorry, I didn’t hear it. What does the old man need?” He shrugged. “I don’t know, but it seemed important so we decided to send the Fourth Division Lieutenant in your place, anything wrong with that?” Kenji just shrugged. “Puts less work on me. I guess I’ll just let him know I’m not dead.” With that, Kenji reinitiated his hands in his pockets as he received a nod of agreement from both Shinigami and went over to the Captain Commander’s office. He opened the door and stood in front of the desk. “Alright, old man Zankishoto, what was so important that you couldn’t wait five minutes for me?”
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Haruzo stood there awaiting the orders. Carelessly the Commander threw a paper at him. He looked at the Commander. "Thanks." he said with a monotone voice and bent down to pick up the piece of paper. Well, I think you Vice Captain may be on his way so I will go fetch the two from 11th Division and you should probably send your Vice Captain to go fetch the other from 2nd the 13th Division." he said and then looked up. "I will be heading to get the two from 11th and report back with them, if your Vice Captain has yet to return then I will go fetch the other two." he said and knelt down and bowed. "Be back soon my lord." he said and disappeared using flash step.

He appeared outside the door and started to run to 11th Division. The night seemed to grow cooler every second that the night lay doormat on the Soul Society. "Something is not right, what's going on...?" he said to himself. Okinawa seemed to be sleeping at the moment and Haruzo did not want to interrupt his sleeping just for a small chit-chat.

Again, you could hear Haruzo's geta sandals clicking and clacking as he raced down the rocky pathways of the Soul Society. He passed symbols as he went by, and soon he would be arriving in 11th Division. "Kyuu.....................Jyuu.....................Jyuuichi!" he said and then took a sharp turn making a small crack and kept on traveling next thing he knew he was there. "I need Matsu and Jinno to report with me back at the Commander Captain's office immediately!" he said waiting for them to report to him so they could go as a group to the Commander Captain.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Salivador Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:12 pm

Voices woke the slumbering Shinigami from his sleep, where he had been dreaming of days out in the lake. His eyes shot open as someone touched his arm and he jumped up as they started yelling at him that the Captain Commander needed him. He hurriedly pulled his robed on and strapped his Zanpaktou to his back.

The night sky welcomed him as he stepped out of his room and saw the Fourth Division Vice Captain standing there. He looked him over and sighed, opeing his mouth slowly to speak.

"What do you need? And why the hell does the Captain Commander need me this late, I was just getting to the good part in my dream!"

Leon Salivador

Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinno Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Jinno heard as people began to yell as they where looking for him, Finally once someone saw him still practicing at the training ground they told him that the Captain Commander needed him, with his zanpaktou on his shoulder he slowly headed toward the entrance of the 11th divistion. finally arriveing about ten minutes after Matsu, Jinno looked up at the Fourth Division Vice Captain with a ciggarette in his mouth and said "oi! What the hell is so important?!" he looked at the Fourth Division Vice Captain and he placed his sweat band around his head as he waited for his answers.

Last edited by Jinno on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinno
Jinno

Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:43 am

Harzuo had apparently awakened the shinigami. With a bit of an attitude on his face and in his voice, he looked at the first Shinigami to speak and he had said, "What do you need? And why the hell does the Captain Commander need me this late, I was just getting to the good part in my dream!" Haruzo spit on the ground and said, "Do not ask me questions about that information outside of his office. You are to listen and come with me." he said. But then, the second shinigami had woken up and said, "oi! What the hell is so important?!" Haruzo looked at him for a second, waiting for him to put on his headband. "Now............I said.......that your going to wait for your damn questions to be answered when we get back to the Commanders office!" he yelled but not to loud.

When Haruzo was about to turn in leave he heard and felt yet another presence enter the room. It felt just as strong as his own, a Vice Captain. Haruzo stay turned as she said, "Hey what going on you are stealing members of this division, doesn't bother me but the captain won't be happy if people are missing and i sure as hell am not going to take it in the neck unless i know a good reason" Haruzo stood there a second, his back still facing towards her. "Vice Captain. The only reason your going to get is that, Commander needs them, and I am taking them. End of story. You can tell your captain that." he said and signaled for the two to follow him. Haruzo though kept his hand close by to Okinawa incase the Vice Captain got a bit righteous.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinno Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 am

Jinno began to glare at the back of Kris' head almost trying to burn a hole right though his skull as he didnt give them a good reason for following after him. Trying not to be to much of dick Jinno flicked the ashs off of his cig just before following after Kris.

OOC: sorry this is such a short post but whatever im just trying to breath some form of life into this topic
Jinno
Jinno

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Salivador Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Ooc; Sorry this is really short...Just trying to get this moving along.

Matsu has to resist the urge to grumble immaturely. That would be the wrong way to handle this situation, although the thought of turnng around and going back to sleep sounded very pleasant. His dream had been a good one. Face what was a head, or go back to sleeping..

To bad he couldn't just go back to sleep.

Sighing softly he follows with a sort of regret flashing through his eyes.

Leon Salivador

Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Running at a very quick passed, the cell of three shinigami ran to the First Division. "You, no smoking when we reach the Captain Commander's Office." Haruzo ordered. He then noticed they were being a bit slow. "Quicker pace you two." he said and kept on going. In his mind Haruzo quickly scanned the possibilities as to what was going on tonight. [i]"I feel as if there is a very, very powerful force in the Sereitei........its not human nor is it like that of a shinigami...what the hell is it if this feeling I have is of truth?" he kept moving his feet towards the First Division in a quick pace.

Something seemed to flash in the corner of his eye. Haruzo stopped and held his palm out. "Speak Against Them! Necito!" a very powerful blast of pure spiritual energy erupted from his hand like that of a cero from a hollow. It shot into the sky, it being the color black with blue outline. After the attack cleared, nothing was there. "Damn....I thought...lets just keep going." he kept going, knowing that the whole Seretei saw that attack, whoever was in the Soul Society would have saw it. In a matter of minutes they arrived at Lord Ryuu's Office. "Reporting with the two from Division 11, sir."

Spoiler:

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler D'Noche Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Ryuu looked over the two shinigami he requested and nodded. Looking at Haruzo, he motioned him off to the side.

"Stay here for the moment. You can do the paperwork that my erratic Vice-Captain forgot while we wait for these two to come back with a report," Ryuu said to Haruzo, and then turned to the two Eleventh division Shinigami.

"There has come a warning from Central 46. You are to search and report back the status of the Tower of Repentance, as we have recieved news that there is an unknown person, or persons there. Dismissed."

With that Ryuu turned back and motioned for Haruzo to follow him to the back room, where papers could be seen everywhere.

Tyler D'Noche

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinno Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 am

As Soon as Jinno saw the Captain Commander turn toward him he just looked him in the eyes not showing much respect as he continued to smoke his cig while getting another ready with his other hand. Now that he had his orders he walked out of the office saying nothing and not even looking back toward Matsu to see if he would follow him. with a long drawn out sigh Jinno began to flash step his way toward the Tower of Repentance.
Jinno
Jinno

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Any movement with this?

Kris

Back to top Go down