Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikemi the Shinigami

3 posters

Go down

Ikemi the Shinigami Empty Ikemi the Shinigami

Post by Ikemi Wakahisa Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:28 pm

Basic Information

Name: Ikemi Wakahisa

Division: 1st

Seat: 3rd

Looks: Ikemi has long black hair with a streak of blond and brown eyes. For his 'living' attire, he wears a black long-sleeved shirt with white jeans and black slip-on shoes. He also wears this when he travels to anywhere outside of the Soul Society. For his clothing in the Soul Society, he wears the uniform the shinigami wear.
Ikemi the Shinigami Ac6f5233b22b829c2028f11509cb9bae

Personality: Ikemis outwardly seeming Optimist, when actually he's a Pessimist deep down. He likes sarcasm and making random remarks, which are usually hardly relevant to the situation. He likes comment on situations, usually sarcastically, no matter how horrible they are. When his mind is clouded, he just talks and talks to clear it up. When he is angry, he becomes cold and sadistic.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed: 30

Accuracy: 10

Stamina: 10

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Gai Shirou

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Description: When in battle, is seems as though Black mist is seeping out of the blade. Nothing special.

Released Zanpakuto Description: When Gai Shirou is released, the black mist pours out of the blades. Over the next two turns, it surrounds the outside area in a radius of 15 feet, so the people within it can't see anything beyond those 15 feet. (Basically, a black wall of mist circles people). The mist lasts for five posts. Whenever the blades cut or slash or wound somebody, it gives them hallucinations which brings forth their deepest, darkest fears. They last 3 turns.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Shirou, Release Gai!

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Spirit: Ikemi's spirit is very lazy and hardly offers any advice, although when he does, it's useful for the situation Ikemi is in.
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm:
Spoiler:

Bankai Information
(This applies to captains, and advanced lieutenants only)

Bankai Description: (what happens when you use your bankai, and what abilities go with it)

Bankai Looks: (what your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

Alterations: (What changes on your looks when Bankai is used, may not apply)

Kido Information

Name: Who Am I

Type: Bakudo-Binding

Number: 24

Element: Illusion

Incantation: Vanish

Description: When Ikemi uses this Kido, whoever he touches with his palm (including himself) will have his/her appearance changed into anyone he wants. This also changes the voice, scent, and , everything. It lasts as long as the castor wants it to last, not who it's cast upon.

[/code]
History and RP Sample

History:
Human Arc: Ikemi Wakahisa was born in the world of the living. He had a few friends and was average in school. He had his mother and father and his younger brother. On the day of his fifteenth birthday, Ikemi and his family were murdered by a pair of hollows. It was a gruesome affair which Ikemi witnessed. He was the first one to be attack and the last one to die. When he turned into a soul, he wandered around his town as if a zombie. When a Shinigami finally found him, she saw that he had lost his memories. After returning him to the Soul Society, he was taken care of by a kind family. As he began to get new memories, he was also given fake memories. It was something done by a certain member of the 13 squads. It was so he would have to remember the horrific experience.

Soul Society Arc: After about two years of living with his new family and getting back his personality, Ikemi began getting restless. He wanted to become a Shinigami and help defeat hollows and rescue lost souls. They let him and he enrolled into the academy to train. Even though he was one of the youngest there, he still had average, if not above average, skills. After six years in the academy, he was sent to participate in the 12th squad. He soon proved himself and gained third seat after seven years. Although he was content, he has continuous nightmares about his past life. Not knowing, or understanding, what they were, he kept them to himself. But he is growing increasingly curious about them.
RP Sample:
Ikemi found himself sitting at a table with a cake in front of him. It read "Happy 15th Birthday" in blue frosting. Fifteen candles were the only source of light in the dark room. He could hear excitedly hushed voices around him and could make out faces. He saw his caring mother and father, his younger brother and his other friends from school. He felt happy and content. As he was about to blow out the candles, he saw something red drip onto the cake. It was blood. It was his blood. He heard screaming all around him and when he looked down, he found himself running. He was running down a street, fear in his mind and pain in his chest. He looked behind him and saw something jump at him in a blur. When he saw it nearly on him, he sat up, gasping for air.

He saw the familiar walls of his room and he found himself covered in sweat, breathing hard. That nightmare was all he dreamed about now. And he never found out what was his wound, or where. He always woke up in cold sweat, panting. He looked out to see it early morning. He got out of bed and stretched. The day had begun. While he performed his daily exercises, to keep in shape, he thought about his dream. It was weird, since he had no actual memories of that happening. He was born and raised in the Soul Society. He was never human. Or at least that's what they told him.

Finally, Ikemi finished his exercises and washed off. Instead of putting on his Shinigami Uniform, he put on his casual clothing. Today, he was going down to the world of the Living and hunt down hollows with the Shinigami of the town. He looked in the mirror to view his reflection. He wore his black long-sleeved shirt and white jeans. Perfect clothes for the Living, even if he was actually on duty as a Shinigami. They'd probably get mad at him for it, but they'd forget about it sooner or later. He headed off to the gates and prepared himself. His first trip to the World of the Living. Although, why did it seem like he was returning instead of visiting?

Last edited by Ikemi Wakahisa on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Ikemi Wakahisa
Ikemi Wakahisa

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Ikemi the Shinigami Empty Re: Ikemi the Shinigami

Post by Sora Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm

Squad 12, Seat 3 is taken already, unless he to relenquished his position.

Whenever the blades cut or slash or wound somebody, it gives them hallucinations of their nightmares.

How many posts do the hallucinations last? Do you get to control the hallucinations, or do they have to control them?
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikemi Wakahisa Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:40 pm

*Shrugs* I only went by what the 'Availability' thread said. Anyways, changed it to 1st Division.

The mist lasts for five posts. Whenever the blades cut or slash or wound somebody, it gives them hallucinations which brings forth their deepest, darkest fears. They last 3 turns.

Fixed it.

Also, changed:
Strength: 20

Speed: 30

Accuracy: 10

Stamina: 10
Ikemi Wakahisa
Ikemi Wakahisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:46 pm

I believe that's opened,
Approved, unless revoked by an Administrator.
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:58 am

Ok not a big problem at all (I dont even consider it a problem really so it's not even unapproved or anything like that)

Your history doesnt really add up with your age. You stated that you spent two years in the Soul Society before entering the Shinigami Academy so that would mean that you graduated at average and bumped up to 3rd seat in two years.

It's actually sort of a requirement to be in the academy for at least six years (unless you're of genius or royalty in which case, it would be four) and then it would probably be even longer till they accept a new recruit as a seated officer no matter what the status and skill ( I think about a decade) for the sheer purpose of experience.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikemi Wakahisa Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 am

oops, i forgot i changed the age. i originally had it at 30, but i changed it for some reason, but i changed it back.
Ikemi Wakahisa
Ikemi Wakahisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Hmm, 7 years is still a short but I guess its not that big of a deal.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:53 am

Actually, that was a my bad on my part, but you'd actually need at least 15 years in the division before you get a seat above 6th.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down