Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip) Miniav12-1 ?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip) Miniav12-1 ?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip) Miniav12-1 ?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip) Miniav12-1

?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip)

2 posters

Go down

?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip) Empty ?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip)

Post by kiki_tohma Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:53 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kiki Rose Tohma

Division: 10th

Seat: Vice-captain

Looks: long black hair, slim build, pale, always smiling, short

Personality: Happy go lucky, airhead,  likes to read, can be very mature, likes to have fun, Is very easy to make made but crys if she gets too made. can easily get away with pranks and just chill with friends. Is very very deadly when angry. she protects her friends with everything she has, very very loyal.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:10

Speed:10

Accuracy:10

Stamina:10

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: takamari Gozen(morning rise)

Zanpaktou Looks: a katana that is 5,3 feet the hilt is wavy like waves.

Zanpaktou Description: the blade is blue and can shoot water and ice at people really hard like a car hitting them going 140 miles per hour and can freeze water around it and heat up ice to turn it to water

Released Zanpaktou Description: Water comes out of the blade and emercese the blade and water and comes bacc out as my shiikai. Its all like both me and my blade are underwater but come not wet.

Zanpaktou Release Phrase: swim takamari Gozen

Released Zanpaktou Looks: hilt looks like water and ice wavy hilt. long sword.

Zanpaktou Spirit: mermaid

Zanpaktou Realm: like the artic ocean with ice burgs and penguinesXD

History and RP Sample

History: she lived in a small wintery village that was very poor on top a mountain. her grandfather and her lived there for a long time. her parents left her there when they went to become shinigami. Sometimes the girl showed the abilitys to control ice and water. As a little girl she didnt have many friends because they were scared of her abilities of ice and water so she used to go to her little cave and practise controling her abilities. when she got better at it she used to go down the mountain with her grandfather and used her abilities to be a street performer to earn a little more money for food and wood. As she got older more more people noticed her abililties, more secret shinigami came to watch her use her abilities. Durring this time hollows started to notice her reatsu. when she was 13 while walking down the mountain with her grandfather a hollow attacked them her grandfather got very badly hurt protecting her from the hollow, seeing her grandfather hurt she gets angry and trys to kill the hollow with her powers. the hollow seems too powerful but manages to kill it. as she goes to her grandfather who's bleeding on the ground she feels super tired not realizing there was a second hollow just as its about to kill them a shinigami comes and kills the hollow. the man asks the little girl if she wanted to go to the capital with him to become a shinigami after they heal her grandfather she says she needs a little time to think. Her grandfather tells her to go so she goes with the man who becomes her rolemodel for then next 50 years.

RP Sample: she was 16 she spent the last 3 years shes been studying and working to become a good shinigami. it was her first trip alone to the real word she was pretty scared and didnt know what to do first. while she was getting settled with shopping for new books a hollow apears and starts attacking so she goes to fight it. she leads it away from humans and pulls out her sword and gets ready to attack the battle was a short one for

kiki_tohma

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip) Empty Re: ?? my shinigami??? patty your suppose to be helping me!!!!!!(wip)

Post by DewBunny Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:57 pm

This needs alot more

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down