Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose Miniav12-1 Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose Miniav12-1 Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose Miniav12-1 Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose Miniav12-1

Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose

2 posters

Go down

Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose Empty Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose

Post by Naim Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:27 am

Basic Information

Name: Roxas Kuro

Looks:
Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose Roxas_10
He has blonde hair some of it comes down pass his eyes. His eyes are sapphire blue. He usually wears a long black robe with black shoes. He also usually wears his hood that is connected to his long black robe. The hood conceals his hair and his eyes. His hair is sort, and he still has baby fat on his face. He is the right size for his age, and face usually is cold when he chooses to show it.

Personality:
He is very shy, and doesn't talk. He hates to fight, and he doesn't stand up for himself. He does what he is instructed to do. He is very polite. He never shows emotions. So he really has no personality. He does not complain about things. His anger never gets the better of him, and he never shows any agitation. Even if you mess with him, he will not get angry. He is not noisy, and some consider him the perfect child. Many think something bad happen to him since he never speaks, and never has a opinion for himself.

Doll Information

Name: Athena

Manifestation:
Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose 1000_110
There are two different forms of this doll. The first being a dark angel. The dark form being purple and black. The second form being a beautiful angel with redish hair and redish eyes. It looks like a angel from heaven in contrast with her other form appearing to be from hell.(Note one doll two different appearences)

Element: darkness and light

Description:
Her relationship towards Roxas is a mother to child relationship. She wants to do everything to protect Roxas. Her only duty in life is to protect him. Roxas loves Athena like a hild loves a mother. She is the only one he talks to, and bonds with at first. She will go off on anyone that trys to do injustice to Roxas. She is the only one that can make Roxas speak or show any personality or mood. She is very controlling at times, and wants things done her way. She is not that misheif, and have adapted herself to a mothering lifestyle. She knows how to cook. She knows how to iron, she is like a house wife. Though she is a skilled fighter, and does not let anything happen to Roxas.

Her main goal is to see Roxas grow up, and become someone strong. She wants to see him able to speak and decide things himself. Her main fears is him dying. Not because she is in fear of herself perishing. She can not bear to see her master( refers to him as her child) to ever dissapear, or not have a chance to live. The doll is usually very polite and suttle. Though you mess with Roxas she will get angry, and want to kill you.

Medium:
A trinket around his neck. No one has never noticed it sicne it is hidden in that black cloak he wears. The trinket is in a shape of a heart. Half of it being black, and the other half being a goldish color. Basically the colors of the heart shape trinket pour out into the ground, and out comes Athena. The trinket is with no color indicating the doll has been released. Athena carries swords. One being black with darkness just oozing out. The other being angelic with golden powder oozing out.

Techniques

Name: Hell's minions
Description: While in her dark form. She can stab her black sword into the ground, than hell's gate appears behind her. Out comes a number of 10 minions. The minions are dobule the size of a normal human, and have black wings. They are difficult to get rid of, but carries swords and sheilds. Takes 4 posts to have the ability to use this technique again.

Name: Fallen Angels
Description: While in her light form, she sticks her sword in the sky, and he clouds will open up. A huge yellow light will appear will the sky opened up, and 10 angelic figures come from fall from the sky. After hitting the ground you will notice there bows and arrows. There bows can not be destroyed, and there arrows are made with light. So any dark figure or thing will be eradicated. Also when the arrow hits somethign it explodes into a blinding light. Each figure also has a sword that they carrie on their waist. The sword is golden and lookes like a shining light. Takes 4 post to be bale to use this technique again.

Name: Blinding light
Description:
The doll in it's light form basically waves her hand or sword, a blinding light will cover them, and the only ones able to see would be the doll. She blinds in the direction of the opponent so Roxas does not get caught in the flash. Also looking at this flashing light is like looking at the sun. So opening your eyes may cause permanent blindness. Stays for 4 post, takes 2 post to be used again.

Name: Everlasting darkness
Description:
The doll in it's dark form basically waves her hand or sword and darkness covers the battle area. Stays for 4 post, takes 2 post to be used again.

Name: Change form
Description:
The doll has the ability to change form from her demonic form and her angelic form. This does not take long, it only takes seconds. Either a flashing light will appear from the doll turning it into it's angelic form. The other change is a darkness forming on and infront of the doll turning it into it's demonic form.

Name: Demon and Angels
Description:
The doll can use this in any form. By waving both swords and stabbing them into the ground. A giant light dragon comes from the sky, and a giant dark dragon appears from the ground. They both breathe fire, but the light dragon causes temperary sparks of blinding light, and the other causes a temporary darkness. They both only last for 2 post. This technique can only be used once a topic.(Except if the dragons are defeated, than the technique can be used after 10 posts prior to using this technique)

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength: 23

Speed: 37

Accuracy: 17

Stamina: 23

History and RP Sample

History:

Life before powers

Roxas was a shy person. He was very cute and still is, and lived with some foster parents. They found him at their doorstep, apparently he was made right there. His foster parents were rich and raised him like their own son. They taught him how to become successful. He was taught how to run a business. His foster father was the proud CEO of a technology, entertainment and a gaming company. Roxas grew up around these three things that seemed to interest the people of earth. He was privately tutored at a young age. He was still shy as always, but he went to college at the age of 10. After 4 years he graduated and was able to run his father's business.

This life was simple for Roxas even though most people would think it to be chaotic. He then noticed to have a craving for souls. It was awkward, but randomly he wanted to eat something. He kept eating food, but then he knew he needed to absorb something. He noticed a person close to their death. He ate their soul and sufficed with that. He knew something was wrong then. Oh boy he should've knew. What would happen next would change Roxas life forever. He confronted his parents with this, and they were not surprised. Also left at the doorstep was a book. A book that explained what Roxas was, and what he was capable of. Also inside the book was a necklace with a trinket attached to it.

He took the book and read it. As he read the book and studied it, he soon learned what he was. He then grabbed his trinket, and read the Manuel on how to obtain what bounto call a doll. He did the steps correctly, and what appeared was two beings, but they then came together. A dark being that was elegant and beautiful spoke. Then it turned into a angelic being that spoke more words. The doll's name was Athena, and it swore to take care of Roxas no matter what.

Life after powers

Some hollows came, and attacked his mansion. They were on a killing spree, and they happen to kill his foster mother and father. Roxas was angry at the hollows that attacked. He quickly looked around, but could not find his trinket. The hollows ate his parents, and that made Roxas emotionless. He was no longer upset, he found his trinket, and killed the hollows with his doll. After seeing what happened, and how it affected Roxas mentally. She decided to make her life goal to be the mother that Roxas never really had. She would take care of Roxas.

Roxas was the only relative. So he was given the estate, the company and everything that his father once had. Roxas had it more than he did before, but now he had no feeling. Nothing could change that unless another dramatic thing could happen in his life. Roxas lived in his mansion, and ran the business. He was labeled the CEO. He had some what of a mother. His doll served that purpose. So currently his life is normal, except for the fact he is a bounto. His foster parents are dead. He has a fortune and is a teenager.

TO BE CONTINUED...

RP Sample:

Roxas sat at the top of his skyscraper of a business. He stared at the city that seem to bow down to him. Roxas said nothing at this moment. He just stared. He quickly put on his hood, so no one could make out his face. A loud noise was heard, and everyone got startled except Roxas. Roxas did nothing but analyzed what was going on. That was Roxas for you. He would not sit back, and be frightened of something he had no knowledge of. He just focused on the big picture. So he was the very first to notice a storm brewing. A loud noise went off again like a huge gun was being shot off over and over.

It was just the crackling of noise to Roxas. Lightning if you would call it. A electric surge through the sky. The thunder continued to make loud noises that seemed to shudder the heavens. Roxas turned around, and noticed everyone bickering. Not many knew of Roxas being a bounto, but some knew somehow some lady appeared always freaking them out. Roxas never raised his voice, and he never sounded the bit encouraging. "Can you guys leave please", said Roxas. No one could hear the request the young man had spoken. He accidentally touched his trinket, and the doll appeared. They were in his office, but it was also known as the meeting room. The doll was in her demonic form. She did a long smirk and paused. Then unsheathing her sword stabbed it into the table. Splinters went flying across the table. Then a silence came upon the room followed by screams. They all ran out like big babies.

In fact that was the dolls exact words. After everyone was gone, and the door locked. He looked at his doll. "You didn't have to be mean Athena", said Roxas. "Listen sweetie pie! They did not listen to you, and it was up right rude", said Athena with a sassy tone. Of course she went off more and more. After ten minutes she finally noticed Roxas was no longer there. Apparently he had left for the day. It was time for everyone to get off of work. Athena was pissed off. She cut some stuff up, and broke a window. The glass shattered, and made a huge mess was made. She wished she hadn't did that. She grabbed a broom and a dust pan. She swept up the glass, and replaced the window. Then she walked out the door slamming it with her angry feelings at the moment. Pictures fell down from the wall when she did that. It was really bothersome. She made the messes, and cleaned them up.

After a while of flying she arrived at Roxas estate. She unlocked the door, and yelled at Roxas. Roxas just nodded his head up and down never daring to defy his doll. His doll was like his mother, and he was suppose to be polite to a mother like figure. She noticed and decided to drop the discussion. "So what do you want to eat", said Athena. Roxas shrugged. That to many people meant nothing. To Athena it meant I want the best seafood dinner ever. It was probably a doll and master thing. She went to the kitchen, and she made the best seafood ever. She then reverted to the demonic form and served him.

"Thank you Athena", said Roxas with a little smirk. Of course he only showed those kind of emotions to Athena. He ate it, and each little bite tasted extravagant. After he was done. She brushed his teeth, gave him a bath, and put on his pajamas. After that she tucked him in. "Good night Athena", said Roxas as he nodded odd to sleep. "Good night Hun", said Athena as she smiled. She just sat across from him, and waited for him to wake.

Last edited by Naim on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Naim
Naim

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose Empty Re: Bounto Roxas Done though I suppose

Post by DewBunny Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:25 am

denied. You have a shinigami that is unapproved and a character that is that you need to kill off. to top this off i have told you you will not be allowed a second character

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm

I know, but before asking you I had asked Dark, and apparently I was given a yes, but rught before that I got a no from you. So I asked dark what to do, and he allowed it since he is the head admin at the time. At this time though I will change something. I want this to be my main charachter, cause I don't really want a shinigami as my first charachter.
Naim
Naim

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 pm

feh fine

DewBunny

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:47 pm

Just a bump for understannding for the mods/admins to know this is done
Naim
Naim

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 am

bump since I want this as my main charachter and the other is about to die.
Naim
Naim

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Naim stop bumping and read the massage above the site

DewBunny

Male