Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto] Miniav12-1 Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto] Miniav12-1 Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto] Miniav12-1 Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto] Miniav12-1

Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto]

4 posters

Go down

Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto] Empty Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto]

Post by Akki Konjou Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Basic Information

Name: Akki Konju

Looks: Akki is a very pretty person with long flowing black hair and bright blue eyes she has a slender figure but she is also muscular. Akki stands at 5ft 6 inches tall. She can be found wearing tight black jeans and a sleeveless top. ontop of that she wears a heavy duty leather trench coat that almost touches the ground it also has metal plates on the shoulders. on her feet she wheres sturdy black boots and fingerless gloves on her hands.

Personality: Akki is stern and hard she loves the heat of battle and thats where she thrives most. to those that dont know her she seems cold and emotionless but to those that do know her she is kind and caring and holds her friends and assosiates with the highest reguards and would protect them with her life. Akki loves to train hard almost to the point of obsession she wants to be the most powerful being on earth and beyond.

Doll Information

Name: Cherubael

Manifestation:Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto] 140px-Adrian_smith_cherubael_-_2
Cherubael appears in the form of a human man but with a difference his body is wrapped in several chains and there are ancient runes and markings etched into his body. there are short nub like horns proturding from his head and his hands are knarled and clawed

Element: Dark/Shadow

Description:
Cherubael's Personality Cherubael is sly and sarcastic and hates being bound to Akki he wants nothing more than to turn on her but cannot due to the ancient runes etched into him. Cherubael is horribly violent and would happily destroy anything that stood before him.

Releasing Cherubael:While releasing Cherubael Akki will hold her medium in front of her and mutter under her breath something old and not well known. there will be a bright flash of light that will shoot from the Medium and seem to engulf any light around it with a great flash Cherubael with manifest.

Medium: Akki uses an old and powerful rune staff that she carries around with her used as a weapon as well as the medium for her doll, the staff is the same height as Akki and jet black on the top is a stone skull in made in the exact shape of Akki's skull.

Techniques

Name: Shadow blast
Description: Akki can focus a blast of pure dark from the head of her staff the blast does not actual damage to people but is powerful enough in force to knock someone back or in the case of buildings or inanimate object break or damage them

Cool down 2 posts

Name:Darkness surround
Description:using the staff to channel Akki will surround herself with a void of darkness that acts like a shield and can nulify and deflect medium blows or projectiles and when traveling at speed can be used to crash into things to cause damage.

Lasts for 3 posts
Cool down: 5 posts

Name:Shadow Blow[/b]
Description:One of Cherubael skills he creates solid balls of shadow around his fits to smash into enemies the force of these blows is that of a large truck or wrecking ball.

Name:Binding Shadows
Description:Another of Cherubaels skills he can breath a twisting flow of shadow to wrap around the enemy/opponent and bind them in place although someone with great power can easily break free those of Vice captain level or above

Lasts for 2 posts
Cool down 8 posts

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:20

Accuracy:20

Stamina:10

History and RP Sample

History:

(life before powers)
Life before her powers is a mystery to Akki since she was created from the souls of Shinigami fused with the souls of a human so she just suddenly came into existance. Before that her soul just seemed to float in an endless void she was alone he thoughts her memories non existant. she has one memory of that time and that is a great light and a cry of help the next thing she knows her eyes have opened and she is a vast white place with no walls no floor just nothingness then again she blacks out seeming to float around the void.

(Being a bount)
Akki didn't know what had happened one day she awoke to a strange world a world where things were not what she knew strange folks were around in this place, strange smells, strange sights and sounds she was disorentated and she had this over whelming hunger for something she had no idea about. she wandered for a long time not knowning what to do when she met a young man he look around 18 but she wasnt sure he seemed so much more older in mind and wiser than an 18 year old. he taught her many things he taught her what she was, she was bounto a leech a vampiric organism made by mistake, he taught her that she was more powerful that anything she knew before although she knew nothing from her past. This man was call Zael on thing she would always remember was his eyes they were orange with a hint of pink so odd so different. At this point Akki didnt have her Medium of know of dolls.

It was a dark night the rain was pouring hard and Akki had just fed when she heard a loud and peircing scream she ran to see what it was but all that was there was a scotch mark on the ground, a peice of paper and strange looking object wrapped in cloth. Akki picked them up and looked at the paper it was a note.... a note from Zael it read

Dearest Akki if you are reading this it means my work is compleate and you now have in your possession the most powerful part of being a Bounto your doll i have worked for many many years more than i can count to bring this doll into being and forge its medium in your hands you hold a rune staff i started making at the start of my life and have now finished within it is a powerful doll known as Cherubael i will warn you not to under estimate him he is under your control but is by no means easy and obidient The note then when on to explain how to use the medium and doll what lay next was training so that she knew how to work this wonderful new power.

(Training With the dolls)
Training was hard for Akki when she first released Cherubael he floated before her and shouted abuse and curses at her she was bound to her against his will he wanted to be free. At first he used several tricks to try and get just that they ranged from pleading and crying to screaming and shouting and threats. Akki continued everyday with Cherubael working and working until she could use him to his full extent although it took 4 years for her to get him to do anything useful and a further 2 years to get to the point she is at now. Cherubael still resents her and only obeys because 1. he has to because he is bound and 2. he loves to destroy and maim.

(Bount' Life)
Akki now wanders looking for others like herself trying to build bonds she also trys to gain as much knowledge as she can about her former mentor Zael she knew nothing of him. Akkis still trains hard and tries to gain and understanding with Cherubael although he has no interest in anything but doing what he was summoned to do then resting once again but he still tries time and time again to trick Akki into freeing him.

RP Sample: Cherubael hovered just infront of Akkis sneering at her "damb you witch every time you do this, let me go or i will flay your skin from your bones you know i have the power" he goaded.

Akki just laughed in his face and pointed her staff towards him "Cherubael you make me laugh so much you can see the runes etched into your skin as you well know they stop you from defying me or harming me" she chuckled and started to walk away Cherubael flated obidiantly behind her cursing and swearing as he went Akki turned a deaf ear to him she had more important things to be doing she needed to find other like her she felt alone in the world now Zael was gone she didnt know why she missed him so as she knew nothing about him she didnt even think he was a bounto like her. As she walked to turned to Cherubael and grinned "Ok i have some work for you Cherubael go now go north i need information and something tell me it is north come back on the hour with what ever you find" after another couple of curses Cherubael floated off to do his deeds as for Akki it was time for her to feed she felt weak and needed souls.

Akki charged down the street looking for prey she hoped Cherubael would find what she was looking for as she ran Akki came to a halt an young man no older than 20 was sitting at the side of the street tears welling hin his eyes. Akki approched him. "Excuse me im sorry to bother you but is there something the matter" she asked concern on her face the boy looked up at her a tear rolled down his cheek he shook his head and placed it on to his lap and started to sob. Akki placed and hand on his shoulder and helped him up, she led him into an alley and started to feed. The young man didnt cry out nor did he even know what was going on but fear was in his eyes as a terrible being floated down behind Akki just before his life blinked out.

Akki spun round her staff in her hand but it was no threat or no threat that could truley hurt her it was Cherubael, blood dripped from his fingertips and mouth he has a grin on his face "Well what did you find" Cherubael just shrugged his shoulder and licked his fingers he wasn't cursing her or making threats which mean he had, had some fun he then started to cackle.
"Well witch i didn't find anything on your presious Zael but i did come a across an interesting Qunicy that thought i was a Hollow he didnt last long" he laughed a terrible laugh that seemed to be so low and vibrating it shook Akki's insides. She shook her head in disgust and beckoned for Cherubael to follow she needed to find out who this Zael was. Cherubael followed without argument he was to busy cleaning his claws and releshing the kill he had just made.

Last edited by Akki Konjou on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto] Empty Re: Akki Konju [Level 4 Bounto]

Post by Kojizu Minzare Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Mmm..
Not a badly-written app. Quite a good job, actually.
But put it through MS Word, it'll pick up grammar errors really quick. Just to help.
Kojizu Minzare
Kojizu Minzare

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Ok sorry bout that i'm dislexic so the grammer and spelling might be bad and i dont have word on my lap top to fix it sorry again
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 pm

For binding shadows, how powerful an opponent can break it. if is Captain only, or captain level peopl, then make it 10 post cool down. Captain and VC, make it 8. Down to third seat, make it 6.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Life before power needs to be a little bit longer...

Your RP Sample also needs to be longer, because that is 221 words, you need 179 more to go...
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Akki Konjou Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:34 am

Ok edited
Akki Konjou
Akki Konjou

Female