Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Selket [Level 5 Bounto] Miniav12-1 Selket [Level 5 Bounto] Miniav12-1 Selket [Level 5 Bounto] Miniav12-1 Selket [Level 5 Bounto] Miniav12-1

Selket [Level 5 Bounto]

3 posters

Go down

Selket [Level 5 Bounto] Empty Selket [Level 5 Bounto]

Post by Selket Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Basic Information

Name: Selket

Looks: Selket [Level 5 Bounto] 27061anime9

Personality: Very bipolar, goes on and off from one mood to the next. Will generally do anything that will please her even if it means going back on her word. Not as sadistic as she would hope, but somehow manages over that fact. She gets jealous very easily and would take extreme measures to get what she wants. She is overly-protective over her workers and her brother as well. Part of the reason why is because she's selfish and greedy. When her brother is around, she acts the same but narrows down to a more sensitive part of her brain to insure that her brother is happy and content even if it annoys the living hell out of her.

Doll Information
Name: Cecilia

Manifestation: Selket [Level 5 Bounto] Jigoku17143
Selket and Cecilia.

Element: Fire

Description: kind and generous girl who likes to be with
friends. Very helpful when in need. Can be a little shallow at times.
Doesn't have a bad temper nor mood swings. She likes to help others in
time of needs. She if quite shy, but once you get to know her she has a
bubbly personality. She loves to smile and be friendly with everyone. But she also has a split like personality.When her split personality kicks in(Which is when shes with Selket)She will Will generally do anything that will please her even if it means going back on her word. Not as sadistic as she would hope, but somehow manages over that fact. She gets jealous very easily and would take extreme measures to get what she wants. She is overly-protective over Selket. Part of the reason why is because she's selfish and greedy.

Medium: Selket use a fliker of flams to bring Cecilia out. Selket normaly does this in the moring and keeps Cecilia alive all day and puts her to sleep at night.

Techniques

Name: Cecilia's Love
Description: Cecilia's Love is a sword, with the power of fire when Selket calls for Ceilia's Love a sword will appear in her head with flams around her, when she hits the ground with the sword in a straight line that moves very fast will hit her appoint and brust them into flams.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed: 25

Accuracy: 10

Stamina: 15

History and RP Sample

History: Selket must learn to love as if was her last day"Selket never got what that ment and still is to this very day trying to learn new things and find love. So now she walks a lonely road with nobady beside her for the walk, she found this school and joined it, in hope of friends, love, fear, tears, laughs, and much more.was born into a family of Bount Vampires She was the only child her parents were able to have, the gave her the name of a goddess. Selket, was the ancient Egyptian scorpion goddess of magic. As with other dangerous goddesses, she was both a protective goddess, and one who punished the wrong doers with her burning wrath. She could punish those with the poison of a scorpion or snake, causing breathlessness and death, or she could protect against the same venom. Yet just as she could kill, she was thought to give breath to the justified dead, helping them be reborn in the afterlife. But once Her parents named her after the goddess,They soon found out she had the same powers Of the goddess, She was able to do manythings but One, To find real Friend Ship and Love, She was loved by many but was never able to love back, They went to many people they all had the same answer"She must learn to love as if was her last day"Selket never got what that ment and still is to this very day trying to learn new things and find love. So now she walks a lonely road with nobady beside her for the walk,in hope of friends, love, fear, tears, laughs, and much more.

RP Sample: "Sels!"Jace yelled up the stairs"Come on!"I sighed"Coming!"I turned and looks at Cecilia"Why do we have to go to grandmas?"Cecilia smiled at me"I will tell you in time hunny"I groaned and picked her up and run down the stairs and into Jaces arms"Well its about time Miss Selket"I Giggled"Im sorry I couldnt find the dress grandma got me"Smiles"Its okay Sels Lance and James are outside already"I Smiled and jumped out of his arms around ran out side giving Mama and Daddy a kiss good bye I knew this was or chould be the last time I see them. I heard them talking one night about how the had to send us to live with grandma and grandpa for a while, I new I mite not see them again, everyone tried to hide it from me, I new our kind werent wanted, After I heard them talk about it I cried and cried for days after nobody could figer out what was wrong with me and I didnt want them to know.
Dear Diary
Its been 6 years sins that day we left for grandma and grandpa's house, Mama and Daddy are dead, so is grandma and grandpa, Lance and James, They all tried to protect me theres only me and Jace left now. He shows me new things and stuff but he says its hard to look at me, because I look so much like Mama, But he still does, I miss them all, Jace makes us move alot still, I guess after six years hes still scared he'll lose me, I tell him he wont, but he wont listen to me. It hurts to wake up every day and not see Mama, or Daddy. I hate living without my whole family,Its sad and I cant stand it really.
~Selket~

Dear Diary
We found this new house and Jace says we can stay here now, Im happy! Cecilia isnt happy about staying. But I am and she says she'll be happy if I am. Jace is working with this Guy name Ken and his Doll, Henry, To fix up the house, Ken is a bount too! So hes really nice to us! I ment this boy from down the street he seems nice, but Im not sure, I thing hes a Bount but I could be wrong, I guess I have to see later.
~Selket~

Last edited by Selket on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Selket
Selket

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Selket [Level 5 Bounto] Empty Re: Selket [Level 5 Bounto]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:22 pm

ALMOST perfect.

A). Rank 5 Bounto gets 75 points, not 45.

B). I would like some more description on Cecilia's Love.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Selket Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm

better???
Selket
Selket

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Yes it is. I wouldnt go with 5 Stamina, but if that is what you desire, Ill go with it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Selket Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 pm

There IM DONE!
Selket
Selket

Female