Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Miniav12-1 Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Miniav12-1 Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Miniav12-1 Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Miniav12-1

Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic)

4 posters

Go down

Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Empty Re: Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic)

Post by Kuroda Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:39 am

ooc: ok just to check for my stats here it is on my avatar. Kou plz inform me if im too strong still or too weak.
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Empty Re: Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic)

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC: You're good to go Kuroda. I'll post as soon as tonight; I'm a little busy at the moment. I appreciate your cooperation. ^^
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:49 am

OOC: hold up dark, the one variable i see, is that his stats on his speed maybe to much, or too little. If you can only use your mask with your bankai state active, then its fine, however, if you wish to use your mask WITHOUT your bankai state, youd have to reduce the stats gained by 5, assuming youd have shikai active whenever you tried to use your mask. (because from 30-50 is 20 stats, and then the five you gain to strength would make 25, which is 5 points more than masks grant) on the other hand, if your mask is only activatable WITH your bankai state, then you can give your mask 5 more stats, as it would be 5 too little.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuroda's Stat Points(Temporary Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:29 pm

OOC: I am assuming that the stats presented are configured to match the situation in which he equips both the mask AND Bankai. Let it be noted that the changes were recent and probably hasty, so please pardon him for this mistake. Kuroda, might I ask of you to change the sections mentioned; that is, separately show your stat increase, as follows:

Normal:
ENTER ORIGINAL STATS HERE

Shikai Release:
ENTER VARYING STATS HERE

Bankai Release:
ENTER VARYING STATS HERE

Normal and Mask:
ENTER VARYING STATS HERE

Shikai with Mask:
ENTER VARYING STATS HERE

Bankai with Mask:
ENTER VARYING STATS HERE

Please also note that the increase that has been decided will stay relevant; meaning that if your speed is to increase by five stat points, keep it consistent; we do not want to see a leap in numbers, as Arthas has pointed out.

Now, if you would, any other issues on this matter that needs to be discussed should be by PM, and let it be me who deals with this. Anything needed to be clarified, please feel free to contact me.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:44 pm

These posts need to either be moved to his application, or deleted, as this is a TRAINING THREAD, not a talking thread.

Fix it.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:40 pm

OOC: I had intended for this to be solved here where as soon as the results were clear, I would delete these posts and submit my own. I cannot move it for I'm a little busy; I've got very minimal time, and I'm using it to quickly get on and check things out. If you may, please move it.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Ok I tried doing what you said but i was alittle confused what arthas said about me havng more stats or less. But I did do my best revising the stats like dark said however I did not finish the info cuz I dont what to put. Please tell me what I should put in the blank

Normal:
Strength:15
Speed: 30
Accuracy: 15
Stamina: 20

Shikai Release:
Strength: 25
Speed: 30

Bankai Release:
Strength: 25
Speed: 40

Normal and Mask:

Shikai with Mask:

Bankai with Mask:
Strength: 30
Speed: 50
Accuarcy: 15
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC: Here is how it should be:

Normal and Mask:
Strength: 20

Shikai with Mask:
Strength: 30

Originally, the Bankai increase will give you an addition of ten stat points, to wherever you desire it to be; the mask is another ten stat points, and here it has you acquiring five more than usual. To say the least, take five stat points away from your mask and you're sure to be finished afterward.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down