Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant]

5 posters

Go down

Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant] Empty Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant]

Post by Mizuhame Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:36 am

Basic Information
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Information
Spoiler:
Bankai Information
Spoiler:
Mask Information
Spoiler:
Resurrecion Information
Spoiler:
History and RP sample

History: Born in a harsh world, there is much mystery as to how Mizuhame came to be the way he is. Born in a poor and dangerous village, famine was everywhere, along with the growing sickness of the people. Life itself was a curse for most of those that could withstand it, turning them strong and skillful. It was not long before Mizuhame was noted for these things.

Awakening his own Shinigami powers at the age of 12, he became known as what many would call, a Substitute Shinigami. However, as time lingered on, his mind became clouded with the endless possibilities. Becoming a professional assassin at the age of 16, he used his Shinigami powers for the wrong reason. Because a Shinigami cannot be seen by normal humans, those he was payed to kill died without warning. Even his current "customers" grew scared of the young man, for it seemed that he was like a ghost; killing without leaving a trace.

Having unlocked his Shikai, his Zanpaktou began to speak to him on troubling matters. Whether he was manipulated or deeply agreed with what it had said, Mizuhame died later that night. With his spirit already separated from his body, Mizuhame stabbed his own human body in the heart, sealing away his chance to ever return again. No longer having a human body, he had nothing to fear; the world was now his for the taking.

As time grew on, Mizuhame killed both Hollows and other Shinigami. He became well known with the Soul Society but was not referred to as a Substitute or a Full Shinigami. Having never been to Soul Society, he could only imagine what it was like. Mizuhame had no place in the world and would remain so for hundreds of years. During this time, Mizuhame began to fell that something was wrong... there was something inside him.

Upon reaching his Bankai, his Inner Hollow, known as Mizu, began to take control of his body. Yet at this time in his life, Mizuhame had reached a point in his life where he no longer thirsted to fight. Killing was obsolete and humans were below him. It took many more years before he had finally defeated Mizu and was given rights to using his Mask. A new power in which he had only dreamed of, yet he knew there was more.

Now seeing everyone within the world as lowly life, he half expected them to fall down and kill themselves to gain what little honor they could. What could they possibly do before him? He was strong and cunning like hawk in the sky. But the stronger he became, the stronger his enemies were. Seeing that they could no longer ignore him, Soul Society began to send some of their strongest men to defeat him. Yet try as they may, none could stand up to him. That was until they sent one man...

Never learning his name, Mizuhame was almost defeated by this Captain but managed to escape. Staying hidden for years to come, he trained as often as he could. Every second was devoted to becoming stronger and gaining power. But the more he lived, the more he thought fighting was pointless. Even after the Captain died in a battle far away, Mizuhame remained in hiding until he was long forgotten.

A man came to him the following year and offered him power. Power enough to become the supreme ruler of the world. Mizuhame followed the man through the Garganta and found himself in a new world. From that point on, Mizuhame joined the Espada as the Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant, seaking new strength.

RP Sample:

Kai had a dream, a vivid one at that. Standing in a pitch black room, there was only himself and one other creature. From the center of the room, was a massive white fist that was clenched and stuck out form the ground. As he approached, it opened to reveal a white man with angel white wings and without a face. A mouth lay where his chest was and each finger had a red eye that peered out at him. The creature was beautiful and horrid all at the same time. The creature reached a hand out towards him as if trying to grab him. As it did, the ground beneath Kai seemed to be no more as he sank into it like water.

"Find me...". Kai awoke to the noise of a busy and rustling street. Sitting up and looking around, Kai had no idea what had just happened, and his head felt as though it was being split into two by a nail. Whatever the beast was, it was obviously not just a thing of his mind. it had been so very real; more real than reality. He would find this beast and find out what it wanted. Getting off his feet and rubbing the back of his head with his other hand, Kai parted the curtain that had seperated him and the little shack from the street. It was sunny, very sunny, making Kai squint.

Looking around, Kai was already confused, and being completly helpless, he asked around for help. From what he could gather from the people, Kai was in the Rukongai. He still had no idea what exactly that was, but he continued his little escapade of looking. After a few hours of roaming the streets, and still asking random questions to every soul that walked by, Kai came upon a group of people, clothed in brown and white robes, near a fairly large building that looked more kept up than the rest of the other houses. They were equiped with swords, and daggers. Curious, and almost stupid for approaching armed men, Kai greeted them. They all drew their swords and began to yell and scream at Kai , Why he was boasting spiritual pressure and making such hasty advances at him. Kai just backed away slowly not understanding a thing they were talking about. Out came a man from the building, in his late 40's maybe early 50's. He held two katanas, "Listen.. You fight me and you'll walk away alive, other wise I'll have these men strike you down where you stand, Shinigami."

Obviously, Kai is no such thing...yet. Kai literally had no choice but to accept and took one of the swords from the man. Kai had no training in the art of swordsmanship, Kai knew he was going to get hurt, badly. Trying to get into the stance the other man had, one of the other men yelled out. Immediately the Older man began to swing wildly at Kai. Leon did everything he could to block swing after swing, but the other man was slowly cutting him down. It started with just nicks, then moved to cuts, and soon deep lacerations were beginning to take place all over Kai. For his life, Kai mustered up the rest of his remaining strength and put it into one swing.

Blocking sucessfully, Kai pushed the mans sword away, jumped into the air and swung down as hard as he could. The man was surely dead. Suddenly he vanished and moved a few meters away from Kai. Kai couldnt' believe his eyes. He vanished and then reappeared unscaved. "Enough.. You did well." The older man sheathed his sword and turned around and looked back. "If you want... You can join us, I see great potential in you boy." Kai just stood there, blinking, speachless, and confused. Sword still on the ground from where he had missed, he restored his self back up to stand the best he could, though all the damage he had taken.

The other men just watched the older man return to the building with their mouths wide open. They looked at Kai, and knew what needed to be done. Two of them came over and took the sword away from him, and lifted Kai up onto thier shoulders and carried him aside. Kai was fading now, it was almost like the day at his house, but not as severe. In and out he went for what seemed days. Kai woke up in the middle of the night, sweating, seeing that all his wounds were gone. The room he was in was small, for once person only, a single bed and a night stand, door by the foot of the bed. Sitting up quickly, Kai became very light headed, in an instant he tried to get out of the room and lost his balance. Knocking himself back out on the nightstand. Waking up to the sound of drums being beat didn't help.

Kai pushed himself off the floor and walked out into the hallway, where a whole bunch of others were scrambling off somewhere. Lazily, and limping, kai followed the others to their destination. He still ached from the fight that had insued yesterday, but the wounds were literally gone. Passing through an open arch way, Kai found himself in a sizeable court where 30 or more people stood at attention waiting. Stading off in the front and to the right, facing all the others, at attetion also was the man Kai had fought the day before. A door to the left, adjacent to where Kai was standing out came an elderly man, probably in his 80's.

He spoke some words, mostly mumbling and it was out of earshot for Kai. Leaning against the doorway, Kai stared out at the crowd, all perfectly aligned and militarized. The old man stopped speaking turned around and head back the way he came, and the second the door slide closed behind him, all the members started to break off into groups of two and sparred. The older man from the day before came from out of sight and jokingly pushed Leon. Falling on his butt, Kai looked up at the man in confusion. "Alright kid, from this day on, you're part of this household. Here we train, later we eat, then train somemore, then sleep. Every morning before we begin, we hear the wisest of words from Elder Kazumo. Now get up and get training." Short and too the point. Kai struggled to get up and did as he was told, not like he even had a choice. From here on Kai trained and got stronger, much stronger, much quicker, much smarter, and learned to use a sword like a true man from this era. Kai learned about exactly where he was, and what was going on in his new world. After a few years, Kai worked hard and rose through the ranks of his family.

One day while down stairs in the basement beneathe the courtyard, Kai was training and messing around with the kids. They trained down there because the men upstairs needed more room to practice. Kai took his job seriously, but they were just kids after all. Goofing around and showing off to make the children smile and laugh, Kai glanced over to see one of the other members walk half-way down the stairs and yell at him. "Hey, Kai! The Elders want to speak with you, bro!" Kai nodded and waved to the kids and made his way up back top. Once up above, Kai walked past all the other men sparring, all in near perfect unison, all striking at the same moment.

Kai approached the door that lead into The Elders room. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, He slid open the door, bowed, and entered. The room where the 3 Elders sat was small as well. From the entrance back to where another door was, A pillow, a coffee table with a candle melted to it , and 3 more pillows layed there. Kai kneeled down onto the pillow bowing and raised his head to see the 3 Elders had literally, like magic, appeared from no where. Unstartled, Kai bowed again. "Child we have asked you here, ...for today is a great day. Only once in a great long time do we ever bestow such a gift upon one of our own." Kai head still glued to the floor, "We want you to go out into the surrounding forrest and find something for yourself. It is inside a shack, and once you enter you will be lead down into a small chamber. We will not divulge much more information, other than that, you must choose the correct one." Kai remained still. "Go now child, We await your return." Kai raised up, to them having vanished again, and then bowing once more and exiting the room.

It was nearing dusk when, he had finally gotten out of the city and began his journey into the forrest that lined the outer edges of Rukongai. Kai had absolutly no idea where to begin looking for the shack, but he knew that he coudldn't return until he found it. It took Kai nearly 3 weeks to find this small little place out in the middle or no where. There were a few small battles with hollows, they were extremely weak and Kai cut through them like butter with the training he had had. Entering the small shack, and decending into the room below, it lit up with a blue glow, and revealed with the light were 20 sheathed katanas, all each on a pedastal covered with a cloth. Now Kai knew what they meant by choosing the right one.

They were aranged in an enlongated U. Kai started at the left, and simply held his hand over the hilt of the katana. He did this for every single one, when Kai noticed that the one in the very back, almost pulled his arm down onto it, like in the dream he had many years ago. Kai knew this had to be it. Grabbing it, all went black and Kai was left stading on in a black-like grassy feild. He was so confused and bewildered that Kai was almost panicing. "So you did fine me..." A faint voice said behind him. Snapping around it was the strange beast that was in his dreams many night ago. I am The Noth. You may call upon me whenever you need my help, and my power." And with that, it dissapeared into the ground.

The next thing Kai knew he was outside the shack, laying on the ground. Sitting up and getting back to his feet, Kais new sword was at his side. Running back to town, Kai had noticed his exceptional new speed and strength he had, all the weight training he had greatly improved him. Making his way near the place he had lived for so long, he noticed that something was wrong. The building was missing. All of it. He didn't understand what was going on. One of the peolple in the streets came by and put their hand on his shoulder. "I guess you came to see what happened here? Well a month back, a Hollow got through and rampaged through the city, luckily not to much damage was done, but a lot of places were compeltly destroyed." Kai closed his eyes and shook his head. All that time gone. But not for nothing. Kai had obtained a grand new power, and the proof was right at his left hip.

Kai knew what he needed to do next. Running towards seiretei a gaurd stopped him and asked what he wanted. Kai simply stated he wanted to join the ranks of Shinigami. The guard nodded and lead him into the academy. Following close behind, Kai could hear the faint sounds of blasting and swords clashing, and orders being barked. It reminded him of home, yet louder, and a hell of a lot bigger. The guard took Kai to a small office where a man was busy at a desk with paperwork. Looking up breifly, glancing at Kai, he quickly nodded and went back to fileing papers. The guard slide the door shut and took off walking again. Kai following close behind. He stopped at a door and slid it open and motioned for Kai to go in. With a confused look on his face, Kai went in. Single bed, with a chest at the foot, and a window. Light shined in, covering the bed. "We physically spar, study, then mentally spar, and to end it sleep. That's our day. Get some rest. There are new clothes for you to wear are in the chest. The robes are required outfits of everyone of us." Sliding the door shut with a soft snap, Kai shrugged his shoulders. Setting his new sword down next to him on the bed, he layed back and drifted off to sleep.

Last edited by Mizuhame on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 am; edited 21 times in total

Mizuhame

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Back to top Go down

Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant] Empty Re: Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant]

Post by DewBunny Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Sorry to post here Mirage but to anyone prepared to comment here i have allowed this position (this post will be removed soon)

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant] Empty Re: Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant]

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 pm

Your stats add up to 100; take away ten.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:10 pm

# Name: Teisei - (Whisper)
Description: Howaitonoizu will produce a sound that hypnotizes any who hear it. Once hypnotized, Mizuhame is able to make them do anything that he says. However, Captains, Lieutenants and those of equal power are able to resist the hypnosis

and ya can't really control another user, influence yes just not utterly control even the weaker ones like this
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuhame Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:40 am

OK... I put "NOT DONE" in the title for a reason. It means that I am not ready to have people comment on it. If you notice, it says I have edited it 6 times already, which would include abilities and stats. What I have down is not yet ready to be looked over. I did not know that I had to state that in my title but maybe next time i will. Since it is not finished, I have yet to go over everything. Please be courteous and allow me to proof read my own stuff before you start pointing out what is wrong with it.

Now I will address something since you have brought it up. Like Kaname Tousen, my Shikai does not have a form in which it changes into. My Zanpakutou has atomatic abilities that happen within seconds. A Shikai is supposed to give me a bonus of 10 points, however, like Tousen, my form of Shikai does not work the same as others. Does this mean that I only get my stat increase for the few seconds in which my abilities are used? To me that does not seem fair to have a stat increase only for a second. As such, I added the Shikai's 10 point bonus to my normal form instead. That is why, if you look at my Shikai stats, they do not increase. Is this something that will be permitted?

Mizuhame

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:54 pm

For one, it doesn't matter if the application is done or not; we do this to catch your mistakes earlier in the game. And to answer your question, add the ten stat boost for your Shikai to your Bankai; that way, you still get your stat boost.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mizuhame Ukitanae [Los Obscura Oracion Lieutenant] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 pm

Alright. This is how this is going to work.

A). Sound will, yes, disrupt most attacks, phsyical wise. Lightning, fire, etc, just utilizing sound will be unaffected due to the nature of such. therefore, Howl would only work against physical attacks.

B). Your Bankai is a no for the moment. Being able to liquify ANYTHING is too much, and will need to be edited accordingly.

Now, for me to get technical.

In order to liquify something, causing it to go from solid to liquid, kinetic energy is needed. Kinetic energy is basically temperature, and measures the movement of the atoms inside something. In order to be able to liquify something, you would need to increase the heat of said item drastically, causing the KE to increase, which will then cause liquification.

Sound and vibration DO NOT liquify. They cause items to shatter, to break apart, but not to liquify. Two seperate and entirely different actions of the molecule.

Now, if the vibrations were user under water, or on water, how would this effect the entire zanpaktou?

Water, due to the amount of surface area it has, would evenly distribute the vibrations and nullify the sound due to its nature. Sound cannot pass through solids and water for atomical reasons I do not want to get into at the moment. And please dont bring in sonar. I know how that works under water, I do not wish to get into that detailed an explanation on how that actually works and why.

Likewise, if you wish to transmit vibrations throughout the air, that will require a large amount of energy on your part, due to more atomical reasons I really do not wish to go into.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuhame Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:11 am

PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to receive a lesson on the physics of sound, only read the BOLD part of the post. The rest is simply an explanation.

Ok. While you may be trying to catch my mistakes earlier in the game, had you waited, it would not have even been there. Giving us the chance to complete and look over our own stuff allows us to practice our own Moderating skills. A rough-draft is to be looked over by it's creator before turning it in to be graded. By grading the rough-draft, you are merely wasting your own time. But then again, if you wish to spend your time doing so, by all means continue.

I added the 10 Shikai points to my Resurreccion instead.

A) Yes, I see what you mean. Only physical attacks would be effected by "Howl".

B) I have edited my Bankai a bit in attempts to appease you.

I was not really going off of the fact of saying that Sound can liquify objects. Because this is Bleach, some things are stretched. The difference between a solid and a liquid is that their atoms are spread further apart, allowing a liquid's molecules to move freely but retain shape. Their atoms are constantly bouncing and vibrating off of each other. So, taking into account that the Bleach world is not an exact science(as everyone clearly knows) my process was to increase the vibration speed of a solid's atoms, making them bounce around at a faster rate. As the atoms hit off of each other at the faster speed, the constant touching of the molecules would cause friction and in turn, heat. The molecules would begin to bounce around faster like the molecules of a liquid and give me liquification.
Spoiler:
But seeing as it was already turned down, I suppose it makes no difference.

Now as for sound passing through solids and water...

Yes you are very correct in saying that the vibrations would be evenly distributed and nullified due to liquids and solids, that fact is not entirely true.

Spoiler:

I shall start with water. Sound can pass through water because of something called Sound propagation. Sound travels more slowly in fresh water than in sea water, though the difference is small. However, Sound propagation is also affected by absorption in the water itself as well as at the surface and bottom. This absorption is frequency dependent, with several different mechanisms in sea water. But utilizing low frequencies will minimize absorption effects.
Spoiler:

Next is solid... for pretty much the same reason. Because the molecules of a solid are closer together than any other form, sound can travel through it faster than any other form. Its like playing a sport where ur passing the ball from one point to another, its going to be quicker if you have more people trowing to each other rather than less people further apart. This is also the reason why striking a metal object will produce a sound. Another thing to think about is SOUND PROOF ROOMS. The reason sound proof rooms are created is because sound can pass through regular wall which are solids. This is all about the density and arrangement of particles in the solid. if the particles are arranged in a cubic closed packing, then the minimum amount of sound will be transmitted while in hexagonal closed packing, maximum energy is transmitted.

The reason that walls muffle sound is because sound waves are, as you said, decreased over distance. SO when a sound wave hits a wall, some of the sound reflects back while some gets through. The sound that got through now is weaker but spreads itself outwards to fill the room. That is why it sound quieter. So in term, having the sound have to go through more solid objects will weaken the sound and eventually stop it.

I will now try to clear it up down to the fine line. And while science and realistic facts would allow alot more, I will turn it down.

My abilities cannot pass through water but can be extended through it. However, it is not the sound that gets through the water it is the vibrations. SO, if both my enemy and I are in the water, then he would still be effected. If only I am submerged, and he is not touching it, then it would do nothing.

My sound cannot pass through solid objects. However, just putting a rock in between us will do no good. Completely encasing me in an air tight solid or the enemy encasing himself, it will nullify the sound. Yet like in a cave, the sound will bounce off the walls and create an echo; recreating the sound. So if they are in the enclosed room with me, it will do even more damage.

All I am doing is creating the sound. The louder the sound, the more energy it will take.

Mizuhame

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 am

Alrighty. All I needed to read was the bold letters ^^. Thank you very much.

Now, you do have an option wiht your shikai problem.

You can keep your stats added during bankai, or you can add your stats the moment you use shikai, and keep them for the rest of the fight. BUt should you "revert your zanpaktou back", in most shinigami's cases when they turn off their shikai, you would lose the stats. You would just need to mention an appropriate time for your Zanpaktou to "revert back" fully.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuhame Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:55 pm

ok i added my stats to my bankai instead

Mizuhame

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Alright. First off, your ressurcion only give +10 stat points, not 20.

Secondly, putting all of your points into speed is EXTREMELY unadvisable. Youll be fast, but have no backing to any attacks, no accuracy to have any attacks hit, etc. Extremely unadvisable.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuhame Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 am

Oh ok, my bad, I following Sousuke's creation page as a reference and went off of his. But I changed it.

Thanks for your concern and your words they are very much appreciated. However, I think it would be a waste of time giving myself any accuracy points. Strength is something that would definitely be good if my fighting style involved harming the enemy. Same goes for my abilities. None of them involve physical strength being used and is what makes me think that I won't need them.

Mizuhame

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 am

Well, strength also encompasses being able to parry and block phsyical attacks.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:56 am

to be clear about this a tweak is being made so that accuracy becomes Dexterity which will encompass accuracy and kidou/physical blocking/dodging so it is advisable to move some stats to there or you will almost always miss and almost always be hit

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuhame Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:27 am

Due to the current descriptions of what each thing is, these are the stats that I came up with. However, if there is a change as to what they mean... such as accuracy becoming the ability to dodge, then yes I would like to change a few things. But also note that a change such as that will require an update of everyone's character application since many only believe that accuracy entitles the ability to strike an enemy and land it.

Mizuhame

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 am

Yes. We know. You just happen to be the application we were working on when we decided to implement this factor.

As such, Sousuke's post wis the sign of us starting to incorporate dexterity on this site.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down