Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)... Miniav12-1 Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)... Miniav12-1 Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)... Miniav12-1 Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)... Miniav12-1

Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)...

2 posters

Go down

Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)... Empty Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)...

Post by Hinaku Souji Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:16 am

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining bright, not a cloud in the sky and the birds were singing their songs. Hinaku was sitting under a tree. She was polishing her Blooming Darkness to make it shine. As she did she hummed a tune to herself. After she was done she looked at Blooming Darkness and saw her reflection in the blade. She was happy with herself, she was getting better at polishing.Hinaku sheathed her Blooming Darkness and put it aside in the grass. But somthing caught Hinaku's eye. It was a mouse of some sort. She tried to resist the urge to pounce on it but the cat in her took over and she had to. So if anyone at that moment came walking by they would see her running and jumping around trying to catch a mouse. So she was chasing a mouse until the mouse ran into a hole in the ground. Hinaku paused for a second to look around to see if it came out anywhere but it didn't. "Damn, it got away". So now she was clawing at the hole to try and get it. She gave up after awhile. So Hinaku stood up and fixed her clothing. Then started to walk over to the tree were she once sat under. She grabbed her sword and attached it to her sash. Put all the polish, brush and cloth in the bag, and put the string around her wrist so she wouldn't loose it. She turned to walk back to the soul society was she saw a person standing in the distance. ' Is that person looking at me? I think that's a guy, who is it?' She put her hand up just above her eyes to block the sun. " Hey, who are you? Hey, I'm talking to you."

Hinaku Souji

+1 Total : 0
    Registration date : 2009-11-21

Back to top Go down

Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)... Empty Re: Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)...

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Gray walked towards the woman he had brought back from the human world a couple decades ago. He was yet to find out what division she was in and to inform her that he was no longer a Captain. He heard her shout to him. "Hey, who are you? Hey, I'm talking to you." He was amused, from what she said. "What? You don't remember me.....Kitten." he said with a smirk.

Gray walked over in his informal outfit, not wearing any rank colors or division colors because he was ashamed he was demoted from 11th Division Captain to 3rd Division 3rd Seat. It was odd for Gray to feel ashamed but for some reason he could feel his conposer melt away as he got closer to the cat girl.

Gray then heard Getsumaru laughing at him " Ha ha ha ha ha, what is wrong you pansy?Feeling a little heavy in the heart? Ha ha ha ha." Gray looked down to his sword and smacked the handle, Then whispered quietly so Hinaku wouldn't hear him. " Quiet, you old bastard."
    Gray-Getsumaru
    Gray-Getsumaru

Male
    Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)... Empty Re: Begining of a beautiful friendship (Grey and Hinaku only)...

Post by Hinaku Souji Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Hinaku looked at the the man, she didn't know who he was until he got closer and said." What? You don't remember me.....Kitten." Then that one word' Kitten' she knew who it was now. " GRAY, is it really you? I've missed you so much....why aren't you wearing you Captain cloak?" As she said that she ran up and glomped him to the ground. But as she asked the question about cloak, her face turn from happy to confused again.

She got up off him and waited for answer from him. As she waited she sat down, legs crossed, playing with her tail." Well Gray, why?" Her eyes looked sad, she was worried for what he was about to say or if he was ever going to answer her.

Hinaku Souji

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Gray heard the one question he was hoping would not be asked " Why aren't you wearing your Captain cloak?" Gray looked at the half cat girl for a moment before being tackled to the ground then as she gets up she asks again.

Gray stands and then calmly and peacefully said in a low voice "I was demoted i'm now of the 3rd division 3rd seat" Gray then looked down with a little bit of Shame showing in his eyes.Gray then looked to the younger Half-cat Shinigami before him and heard Getsumaru speaking again "If you keep this week then I'll never teach you my real name." Gray looked at the sword and then smiled at Hinaku and said " so i never did find out what Division your in." Gray then smacked the handle of his sword again.
    Gray-Getsumaru
    Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinaku Souji Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Hinaku looked at grey and noticed the shame in his eyes. She was a little sad to see he old friend beating himself up like this. But the info she was about to give him would probably cheer him up." Well Gray, I'm in the 3rd Division 4th seat. Your one seat above you, so your still my sampai, KK." She stood up and dusted herself off. She walked over to Gray and put her hand on his shoulder." You want be alone, I'll be there with you." " Hey Hinaku, your a good friend to him. Keep it up ok." Hinaku looked at her sword and nodded. Then turn and looked back at Gray.

" And since your more at my level, I want to have a little match. Just to see how good you really are, KK." She jumped back and put her hand on her sword and got in he fighting stance." You wanna play Gray or not?" She looked at him and smirked. With a flick of her tail she jumped at him.

Hinaku Souji

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Gray Watched the catgirl jump at him, as she did he actavated the newtech he had been working on called eclipse. gray turned ghost like. As the catgirl whent right through him gray smiled and Replied to her Question " Why yes i'd love to play alittle Kitten, you can pick the game."

Gray then turned to hinaku and Smiled with a face that screamed I'm still much more powerful then you. He then focused on his sword and for an instant entered his Sword world.

Inner world

Gray stood before His swords spirit and sighed "You know what old man i'll kick your ass after i play with kitten for a little while who knows maybe she is still single hah." Getsumaru just looked at Gray and hist a few choice curses and then disappeared from the surface of the black sand of the inverted moon.

Soul society

Gray looked to the woman he had once saved and awaited her reaction.
    Gray-Getsumaru
    Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down