Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Humble request, departure for truth Miniav12-1 Humble request, departure for truth Miniav12-1 Humble request, departure for truth Miniav12-1 Humble request, departure for truth Miniav12-1

Humble request, departure for truth

Go down

Humble request, departure for truth Empty Humble request, departure for truth

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:04 am

Yuki walked up to the office of the 11th division captain, he had met with her only a few times and was unsure how she would take to his request he was about to make. he knocked simply on the door three times letting it resonate through the surrounding area as he waited to be allowed entrance

Back to top Go down

Humble request, departure for truth Empty Re: Humble request, departure for truth

Post by Amaya Cho Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 pm

Her voice was soft, and she spoke without harshness. "You may enter," she said as the doors opened to her office. As always, Amaya sat with butterflies all around her. "What is it you desire to request of me?" she asked as she stood up and sat on the front of her desk. Amaya wasn't all too formal, she has the body of a human 16 year old female, and had the constant aid of her butterflies.
Amaya Cho
Amaya Cho

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Humble request, departure for truth Empty Re: Humble request, departure for truth

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:07 pm

He entered slowly and bowed when he entered. "Good morning captain Amaya." he said in a soft tone. he noticed the butterflys and her loose nature with how she conducted herself in her office and became less tense, he had not spoken with her before and had only his knowledge of past captains of the 11th squad to go from with how she might act

"I am Hideyasu Yuki, and what I wish to request is a time of leave from the 11th squad and seireitei to search for the second blade to my soul slayers spirit... I will return hopefully knowing the full name and a bit stronger"

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Cho Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:57 pm

She laughed softly, and stood once more. "Trying to move up in the ranks are we?" she asked as she looked him over, she had seen him before, but had never gave him commands personally. Like most captains, she sent the lower ranking members to deliever orders unless they were important, and required her to be the one giving them. She walked over to him and placed a cool hand on his face, turning it from side to side, evaluating him from head to toe. She did this with every squad member she commanded, she had to make sure that no weaklings were placed under her by mistake.
Amaya Cho
Amaya Cho

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:30 pm

"I have progressed so far with my skill of the sword and fist alone. I have been unable to connect fully with my zanpakuto until it recently was able to tell me about its other half." he let himself be observed. it was nothing new to him, he was usually a point of interest in the rukongai for his unusual strength. his eyes stayed to her face during this however instead of looking down and away with the turning of his head

"I will possible my traveling to places that should not be entered... but I feel that is where the other part resides, in a crossover realm between soul society and the land of hollows..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Cho Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:08 pm

She sighed and moved back away from him, removing her hand. "If it is a must, then you can go. But if you don't return, you will be considered dead, or rouge, and you place will be filled," she said sternly.
Amaya Cho
Amaya Cho

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down