Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit] Miniav12-1 Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit] Miniav12-1 Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit] Miniav12-1 Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit] Miniav12-1

Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit]

+2
Kenji Akira
Sora
6 posters

Go down

Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit] Empty Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit]

Post by Sora Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 am

Archive all records of Fujiwara, Techi.

Basic Information

Name: Takeuchi, Sora [Sky]

Division: N/A

Seat: [Vaizard Recruit]

Looks: Sora is a young, or appears to be a young, red haired teenager. He has glistening green eyes, and an automatically detected ‘down to earth’ personality. A more specific trait he holds is his irresistible collar bones, yes I know; collar bones? Most of the time you'll see him with a can of orange soda, always cold somehow. {See picture for further details}

Personality: Sora is a pretty funny, yet calm guy. So far in his life, he has never gotten serious in a fight, for he never felt the need. He’s one of those geniuses who just doesn’t care, so he doesn’t become all he can be.

Stats

Strength: 15
Shikai: +0
Mask: +5

Speed: 20
Shikai: +5
Mask: +10

Dexterity: 30
Shikai: +0
Mask: +0

Stamina: 10
Shikai: +5
Mask: +0

Mask Information

Name: Archipelago (Ground)

Manifestation: The inner Hollow is an exact replica of Takeuchi, Sora, besides the dark, black aura emitting from around his body. His skin is that of a purple flesh, and the sword turns into a rainbow of colors.

Unique Ability: The mask Sora has is one of the least unique masks among the Vaizards. There is a jaded gem on the forehead of the mask, which Sora can use to determine the weight of his mask. Depending on the amount of reiatsu he stores in it, the weight can increase or decrease. The inside of the mask is a soft, almost cushioned material, which means Sora receives no damage when the mask is touched. Sora can amplify the weight up to 25 kilograms, enough to break bones on impact. But due to the cushion-like material on the inside, Sora would receive little to no damage. When the mask is at its highest weight, he can headbutt through Kidou (40) or below attacks.

Hollow Mask Appearance:
Spoiler:
Add red eyes, along with a red gem on the forehead.

Duration:
- Last: 5 posts
- Recharge: 2 posts

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Doku

Zanpakuto Looks: The sword is a standard, steel Katana.

Zanpakuto Description: None

Released Zanpakuto Description:
+ Description: Sora’s Zanpaktou can change the aura color, thus selecting a different poison per color. Each color has a poison of a different ability:

Red: If the sword is red, each cut received from this sword will emit the red aura, and wrap around the tendons of the cut limb. Each post, the paralysis affect will increase:
+ First post: The limb begins to stiffen.
+ Second post: The limb tightens much more.
+ Third post: The limb is moveable, but any movements strain the whole body.
+ Fourth post: The limb is completely unusable, for the next four posts.

Blue: If the sword is blue, the sword holds the ability to shoot an incredibly fast, permeable ray of blue energy. If hit:
+ First post: The eyes began to twitch, something is obviously wrong.
+ Second post: The eyes force themselves to crease, making it much harder to react to oncoming attacks.
+ Third post: The eyes are completely shut, and blinded for the next three turns. The opponent must rely on their other senses to guide them.

Purple: If the sword is purple, it holds the ability to shoot blasts. These blast, just like the Blue blast, do no physical damage, but will merely phase through the body, slicing internal organs.
+ First post: The slash has cut through the internal organs, the body is fatigued.
+ Fifth post: The internal damage is continuing, making it extremely harder for the opponent to move/react to any attacks.
+ Seventh post: The internal organ is disposed of, due to lost of blood.
+ Eight post: The opponent is dead.

Weakness: The poison can be easily repaired by any Squad Four member in a matter of two posts.
Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Spread, Doku

Released Zanpakuto Looks: An aura slowly wraps around the Zanpakatou, and the steel begins to morph a golden color. The hilt is now black, with what looks to be teeth marks at the bottom. At the bottom of the hilt hides a double edged secret compartment. One holds a sharp chain that can be used to wrap/pierce opponents (Only Flesh). The other is a weak medicine used to heal minor wounds, such as skin, or flesh.

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm: It’s just a dark, eerie universe.

History and RP Sample

History:
Life Arc: Sora lived a rich, millionaire life. His parents were rich at a very young age, and for that; Sora got a dangerously large amount of money. Most of his life was him being forcefully pampered, but because of his calm nature, he didn’t care too much for the extra attention. Most of the time, he’d just go out on the sky roof and watch the skies. The amount of money he had was superfluous.

Death Arc: Sora sat on the ledge of their condo, staring at the ground beneath them. He was preparing to commit a suicide, because he just couldn’t take the fake people, abundant money, and pompous attitudes of a rich life. But his genuine attitude couldn’t bring him to do such a thing, so instead; he was prepared to get off the ledge when his father came. While his son was about to jump to his death, his father was trying to hand him excess money that he didn’t need. When Sora refused the money, he threw it at him, which caused him to stumble and fall off the building, to a quick and painless death.

Academy Arc: Sora was enrolled in the Academy by a Lieutenant themselves. They had prematurely sensed a amount of reiatsu in him, and wanted to take it to another level. Only thirty years after enrolling in the Academy, at advanced classes, Sora was able to graduate due to his brilliance. He never did homework, but he aced 100% on every test or field mission. After he escaped the doom of ‘school’, he was forced to enroll into Squad Three, even though he honestly just wanted to sleep.

Squad Arc: Sora has been amongst the Shinigami of Squad Three for 50+ years by now, and his skills naturally develop over night. He’s been moved up to fifth seat, again forcefully, due to his impressive Zanjutsu skills. He spends his time in the squad sleeping, or hiding from his captain, awaiting something to give him a reason to really train...

RP Sample:
Spoiler:

Kidou: https://bleachr.forumotion.net/kido-request-f137/sora-s-kidou-t1590.htm

Last edited by Sora on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit] Empty Re: Takeuchi, Sora [Vaizard Recruit]

Post by Sora Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:59 am

Delete.

Last edited by Sora on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Akira Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 am

Please remove your kido as they are applied for seperately.
Kenji Akira
Kenji Akira

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:47 pm

kenji v_v' Kidou are put in the app so we know what they have, NEW kidou are applied seperately What i am surprised about is the fact that you didn't mention that he has a TIME zanpaktou

not to mention a vaguely crappy/overpowering zanpaktou

Techi! The only person to get a time zanpaktou here was Aki and that was because his stuff had epic drawbacks. You're not getting a time zanpaktou so make another

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:20 pm

*sighs* sousuke. All kido were to be registered seperately in the kido section back in the original revamp to reduce the amount of app we needed to look over. Custom Kido were then needed to be amde and registered for seperately.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:56 am

Edited. Although I'm beyond confused about the Kidou.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am

Apply for your kido in the kido section. So, dont put it in this application. And put the kido that you will have when your application is approved in the kido section.

Any custom Kido you wish needs to be registered for seperately
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:11 pm

Edited.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm pretty sure we got rid of Vaizards that remained in the soul soceity... So if you want to be a recruit you would have to have a topic after this approved of either going rogue (Which means you'd have to escape from me) Or change it to already being a rouge and having a escaping arc. I'll let you decide on that before i look at the rest.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Not only this, but you would need to roll the Fate dice should you work want an escape arc, which would be a shame to need to kill off a new character if you get "No". So in essence you would need Darks permission to make a Vaizard straight out.

Secondly, should you want a Vaizard, you history needs to be much longer.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:49 am

Well, all I know is Dark invited me to become a Vaizard. He told me to add Mask Information, and leave everything the same. If becoming a Vaizard will be that much of a hassle, I'll just revert back to Third Squad, Fifth Seat.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 am

Nope, so long as you have Darks permission, thats fine. I will, or Dark will, look over this later. Myself when I have more time. One thing though, get rid of the third seat 5th division, and just leave it at Vaizard recruit.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Alright, and edited.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Weakness: The poison can be easily repaired by any Squad Four member in a matter of two posts.

Yeah.... how? You're seemably not giving any substance to your "blasts of phasing poison's". Is there a specific way to heal this stuff? Maybe something that someone could do individually with reiatsu? That might make things a little more fair, in my perspective. I mean... it would take a lot of meta-gaming for someone to know exactly when someone in another division needs help from being poisoned. I think you should either give the opponents a bit more time with the final effects of your poison, or let there be a better way to heal.

(I.E, + Eight post: The opponent is dead....
]+ Eigh(TH) post: the opponent is coughing up blood due to ____.
+Twelth Post: the opponent is dead.

Zanpakuto Realm: It’s just a dark, eerie universe.

C'mon now... Thanks for being as specific as to telling us that it was a dark universe. LMAO

+ First post: The slash has cut through the internal organs, the body is fatigued.

Explain the fatigue. The only reason I'm asking you to do this is so that the opponents know what to expect. Fatigue is a lack of energy, so there is a large difference between major and minor fatigue, especially when fighting. Does this effect opponents stamina points?

+ Fifth post: The internal damage is continuing, making it extremely harder for the opponent to move/react to any attacks.

I'm assuming that this means that from your first post down to your fifth post, the internal organs are "being damaged" at a constantly rising rate? This is extremely vague. Does this effect ALL the organs? If it did, then that's extremely over-powered as some things, (Like the brain), impose weakness on everything else. Do you just shoot the blast, and whatever area that the blast hits is subject to the internal organs behind it? Do you hit just one organ? Can you hit many at the same time? If you hit a kidney stone, the opponent would not die due to organ failure. I believe there are things called "Vestigal Organs", in which the body does not require to live. Some, even to function normally.

Aside from that, is there levels to activating these different colored poison, or can you operate each one with no sort of transitional procedure? It seems like the purple one is the strongest one. Is there a certain procedure in attaining the purple posion blast, or is it just one of those things?
Lee
Lee

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down