Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1 Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1 Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1 Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Miniav12-1

Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy]

2 posters

Go down

Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Empty Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy]

Post by Lifeless Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 am

Basic Information

Name: Sora Momoti

Appearance:Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Kh2sora_pic Sora has brown hair, he wears a necklace with a crown on it. He is 5'5 tall and he wears a navy blue shirt under his vest like jacket unzipped that is a black color also with shoulder guards on it, that are gray. He also has a red sash like cloth around his waist. He has black gloves with a golden ring around where the wrist is. They also have four metal balls on each of the knuckles of the fingers. On top of them is a cloth like X that is white. On his lower parts are two red bags stored with antidotes and such, with two black X's on them. he has maybe four golden belts that are just for looks. He has black and navy pants, and yellow and black shoes.

Personality: Sora is very goofy. During serious situations and or battles,Sora's eyes change from prankster to serious and he get's very serious and takes on a serious person. This is due to the fact that his father was a very historical and very hyper, so he thought he would follow in his footsteps, but after a couple of years, he had became depressed and suddenly changed his person. He is now a more serious person, and a bit depressing at times, but he is still very protective and still a very brave and determined fight.

Armor/Glove Information

Name: Lucis

Bow Manifestation: Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] EnchantedBow Lucis is the most powerful bow, in Quincy history has eight ragged cloth like pieces on it, four on the upper part of the bow and four on the lower part. It seems like a normal bow when not in combat, but as Sora engages in combat spiritual pressure overtakes the whole bow.

Description: Lucis is a very large bow, and shoots slowly and reloads slowly. It is very powerful being the most powerful Quincy bow in history.

Looks: Sora and the bow together look like a strong duo, even though the bow is maybe 2 feet taller than him, he looks really strong with it and IS very strong, nothing really happens if he uses it a lot. But there is not much of a description, because he basically looks like a normal person just with a big bow.

Techniques

Name: Hirenkyaku (飛廉脚; lit. "flying screen step/god step")

Description: Analogous to the Shinigami Flash Steps or the Arrancar Sonído, the Quincy Hirenkyaku allows the user to move quickly over short distances; according to Uryū Ishida it is faster than flash steps, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi's superior speed suggests that this is just a generalization. To perform the technique, the user gathers spiritual particles under their feet and rides them to the desired location. Like the air-walking skill displayed by most Arrancar and Shinigami, it can also be used to hover or fly for long distances. Mayuri compliments Uryū on being able to use this technique at such a young age, suggesting that it is difficult to master.

Name:Ransōtengai (乱装天傀; lit. "heavenly wild puppet suit", "disheveled paradise puppet" in the Viz translation

Description: * this is a high level technique that allows the user to control their body parts using strings of spirit energy controlled by their brain, forming lines or strings out of countless spiritrons. By using this technique, the user can control their body as one would a puppet, allowing them to move freely despite paralysis, broken limbs, or any other force that would impede normal movement. It was originally created to allow elderly Quincy to fight effectively, and is rare enough that Mayuri had never encountered a Quincy (out of the 2661 that he examined or studied) who could use it before Uryū.

Dislocated joints and broken bones are meaningless against this technique.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:15

Accuracy:35

Stamina:30

History and RP Sample

History: -Birth Arc-
When Sora was born he had no hair. But as he turned one he had a lot of hair. As he was one he started to walk, unlike his brothers that had started to walk at two years old, then at age one and a half he started to talk and his first word was quincy, so then his parents decided they wanted their child to become a strong and healthy quincy. He had even gotten a toy bow, when he was two years old, and he was already getting the hang of it.

-Quincy Level 1 Arc-
When he became Quincy level one he was the strongest in the group of them, he had always thought of being one of the strongest quincy's in history or even the strongest, one day he would fulfill that destiny or dream of his, he had learned some of the strongest quincy techniques known to quincy's that could kill a weak hollow. And he was strong at this level, really strong.

-Quincy Level 4 Arc-
As Sora became level 4 he had just been on the spot of graduating, there was a death match between all of the quincy's and the last one standing would become a level 5 quincy, and guess who won, Sora Mimoti. He had killed all of the contestents that had even been his friends for this postion, or he even spared some of their lives, but those only who couldnt get up, those who suffered from critical damage were killed and those who werent he let lived.

RP Sample: "Espada, hmm.... I really cant explain it very well since I dont know much about them. I never study or anything in that or around that subject." He said. Then Imiaku walked back around to the front of the kid. Imiaku's Red hair flowed in the air as much as the kids. There hair was about the same length as each other. "So will you answer my question now" he asked nicely, he had decided if he were a human or even a shinigami he would like to be this kids friend. He seemed nice. Imiaku finally saw the kids Zanpaktou it was a shiny sword. So with slow hesitation a sharp maybe eight inch bone started to appear out of Imiaku's elbow, then it had pierced through his shirt. "Now I need to buy a new torso piece" he said to himself. He then walked closer to the kid. "So how 'bout this I dont hurt you and you dont hurt me. As long as you have your Zanpaktou out I will keep this bone out of my elbow. And if you move your Zanpaktou my other bone with come out of my other elbow OK, and you have not felt my full spiritual pressure yet. So you dont underestimate me either." he said softy "I am not the guy to mess with I am the kind to get along with, but I dont think we can due to you being a Soul Reaper and me being an Espada. I have no problem with getting along with you OK.

The clouds started to move faster now that it was getting later and later each minute and now the moon had shown, it had been a full moon. Very bright and shiny. "I would like it IF we could be friends, but we cant. You would be like the son I would have had if I had not died, and my wife got married to someone else. "I wish, and that is all I can do" he then dug into his back pocket and grabbed his wallet, that he had had for many years now, and he has been going to his wifes house everyday, to see her with her new husband, and her son looking exactly like this kid. He reminds me so much of my son, that I would have if I had not have died. But he has red hair like me and not silver like this kid.

The trees began to rustle around as the wind picked up, in only a couple of minutes and now he had been able to retract the elbow blade since he had not been in any harm now. He was very nice to him, by his point of view, since it is the only view he can see through. Imiaku was thinking hard and long in the past few seconds waiting for a response about if he should hire a Hollow to turn his son into a Espada just like him, but not a very strong one, though Imiaku would protect his life for his own. He would die for his son. He stood there with his hands in his pockets. He then noticed his shoe was untied and bent down to tie it, he took his time waiting for a response, although he could tie his shoe in a matter of seconds. As he was bent down he was also listening to see what his response is.
Lifeless
Lifeless

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Empty Re: Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy]

Post by Lifeless Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 am

Sora Mimoti [Level 5 Quincy] Bownarrows his bow
Lifeless
Lifeless

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:50 am

Nice, Nice I like it very detailed I have one problem and I think you are good to go. Getting the hang of using a bow at age 2?!? That is a little weird
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifeless Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 am

it was just a toy bow, like he just pretended that there were arrows. His dad was a quincy and just told him to pretend there were arrows
Lifeless
Lifeless

Back to top Go down

Post by Shigeki Amate Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 am

Ok I see in my eye's I seems good you could make the history a little bit longer for a class-5 but it is ok.

APPROVED!
Shigeki Amate
Shigeki Amate

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lifeless Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 am

thanks dude.
Lifeless
Lifeless