Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bakudo: Sucubi Miniav12-1 Bakudo: Sucubi Miniav12-1 Bakudo: Sucubi Miniav12-1 Bakudo: Sucubi Miniav12-1

Bakudo: Sucubi

Go down

Bakudo: Sucubi Empty Bakudo: Sucubi

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 8:22 pm

Name: Sucubi

Type: Bakudo

Number: 91

Element: Dark

Incantation: "Parasites of Daikonran's domain, feed!"

Description: Senryaku grabs hold of one arm, with the other arm, and opens the palm of the arm being held... This then releases small, demonic spiritual entities, which quickly get attracted by souls within a 50ft circumference, they then spread out almost instantly, usually in larger numbers, and phase into souls, thus feeding off them, thus draining the souls rapidly of their Spiritual Power. They normally get released in larger numbers then there are souls, and those that don't leech into a soul simply die out. The drawback of this is... Those souls must be within the 50ft circumference of the area. A major drawback to this, is that 1 Entity per 1 Soul. Also, they drain others Spiritual Power calmly, but reach you very quickly. The amount of entities enabling Senryaku to be released are only the amount first released from his palm in that thread.

Appearance of Sucubi:
Spoiler:

I wasn't quite sure whether this would be destructive of binding, but, I thought of it for a bit, and placed it more under binding, since it temporarily cancels out the opponnents Spiritual Flow throughout the body, or absorbs it.

Back to top Go down

Bakudo: Sucubi Empty Re: Bakudo: Sucubi

Post by Hao Sun May 31, 2009 9:15 pm

I approve.
Hao
Hao

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down