Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vice meets Captain Miniav12-1 Vice meets Captain Miniav12-1 Vice meets Captain Miniav12-1 Vice meets Captain Miniav12-1

Vice meets Captain

Go down

Vice meets Captain Empty Vice meets Captain

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:36 am

Lark walks to the Office and knocks on the door and waits to be allowed in. He looks around and sees other Shinigami and looks out the window and looks at the trees. "it is a beautful day is it not Kirigame" said lark "yes it is Lark"said Kirigame.
Lark
Lark

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Vice meets Captain Empty Re: Vice meets Captain

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:46 am

Raito walked down the hall, grimacing. I can't believe I left that fight! Next time that Vasto Lorde will die! Oh well, at least I get to meet my Vice. He saw a new shinigami, with an armband displaying the 3rd Division symbol. "Yo! Are you Lark? My Vice-Captain?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:48 am

Lark looking down the Hall saw his Catpain call out to him. "Yes i am lark and u are Raito right?"said lark as he looked at Raito. So this is my captain little Young but oh well.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 am

Raito sighed. Another guy who looks down on me because of my size... we'll fix that. "Meet me in the Training Grounds. Let's get a guage on your abilities.

OOC: Please use correct grammar and spelling. You should only use abbreviations in Chatbox. Continue this at the Training Ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 am

"Ok ill meet you there" said lark with a smile and walked off to the training grounds.

[Exit]
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down