Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vice meets Captain (Continued) Miniav12-1 Vice meets Captain (Continued) Miniav12-1 Vice meets Captain (Continued) Miniav12-1 Vice meets Captain (Continued) Miniav12-1

Vice meets Captain (Continued)

Go down

Vice meets Captain (Continued) Empty Vice meets Captain (Continued)

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:57 am

Lark walked in to the training grounds and waited for Raito to walk in. While he waited he started to run laps with his Weights on. Lark ran about 10 laps before Raito walked in and started to talk to him.
Lark
Lark

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Vice meets Captain (Continued) Empty Topic Closed Right Now (Will Reopen after I'm Done with Longmaul)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:07 am

"I'll make this plain and simple. You need to become stronger. By that I mean both your brains and you brawn." Raito looked up at the sky. Nice day. "Here, I am not your friend, I am your Captain and I expect to be respected as such. You are here to learn. If you're just screwing around leave. But if you're serious, draw your sword and prepare for a spar."

Raito himself unsheathed both of his zanpakuto and put them at the ready. "Put in the intent to kill, or else you will surely fail."

Last edited by Raito Wareru on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Vice meets Captain (Continued) Empty Re: Vice meets Captain (Continued)

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:13 am

Lark pulled out his Zanpakuto and got in his ready position and then said "You want resepect Sir you need to Earn it just like me COME AT ME"said lark with a Smile on his face. Lark ready for anything had his sword in the Defencing.

OOC: no kido or yes kido?
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:16 am

Raito grimaced. His lieutenants show of stupidity was unbearable. He groaned, Well, he asked for it. Raito used Sunpo and materialized faster than any lieutenant could see and knocked down Lark, sprawling him on the ground. Raito used Shunpo again to get back in his previous position and stated with a harsh demeanor, "That is the difference between our speeds. Do you want to see the difference in our swords? Get up and unleash your Zanpakuto."

Hey Assarishta, looks like you might not come in after all, Raito thought. This kid just doesn't seem to have the heart.

OOC: Yes Kido

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:20 am

Lark got to his feet and laughed "that was not bad give me a second and ill show you how fast i can go"said lark as he started to take off the Weights on his hands legs and Gut. With that lark Ran at Raito with the same speed he did with Sunpo and hit him with his Elbow and then ran back to were he was before. "How do you like that Sir?"said lark with a Smile.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:31 am

"That... didn't even hurt." Raito sighed. This was going to be a long day. For instance, you shouldn't have used Shunpo to move back. You should have used your whole body as a force and pushed against me. I would have gone down because of my lack of height and weight. Two, why didn't you come at me with your sword? I said to attack with a killing intent. This is your last warning. Attack before I do, trust me you'll like the spar more if you attack first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:40 am

Lark started to run at Raito with his Blade out towords raito like he was geting ready to impale him. "Take this"said lark with no emotion on his face and he was geting closer to him and Kirigame started to hum. Lark sturck with the blade at Raito's Midsection.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 am

Raito had already begun to move. This is too easy. The blade wasn't even close to connecting. He matirialized behind Lark saying, "Hadou number 4: White Lightning!" He thought, This is simple, Lark should be able to dodge this. If he's dead, the Captain Commander will kill me!

Name: White Lightning
Description: Fires a concentrated bolt of white lightning from the caster's forefinger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Lark seeing Raito disapear started to Crouch and Launch in to the air and then let his blade continue the strike at Raito from the air. When the strike had been done it sent out 3 small energy waves at him.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Raito dodged the energy waves with ease and sneered, "This is pathetic! I expected more of my Vice-Captain." He looked with disgust. He pulled out one of his swords. "You're probably the worst of all the Vice-Captain's. I'm ashamed. In the fog of war, in the fear of flight, let those who falter behold this sight. So that they might regain their fight. In your darkest hour… Shine forth, hope's light! Assarishta!" The zanpakuto turned a pearly white. "This is where you will experience true power! Light upon the Heavens scream, divinty of the High. Help me in my time of need, smite my opponent from the sky! Ferocity of God, haste of speed, upon my will, banish him from this realm! Hadou number 92: Solestial Divinity!"

Raito put a lot of reitsu into his attack, making the speed too much so that only one of his fellow Captain's could avoid. "This is the difference between our power."

Description: Thunderbolts crack down from the sky and are aimed at your opponent. There are five thunderbolts in total. They are fast, but not extremely powerful. If one hits, the opponent feels slight pain. If two hits, then the opponent feels moderate pain. If three hits, then the opponent will feel agonizing pain. If four hit, then the opponent will be paralysed for 5 seconds. If all five hit, the opponents nervous system goes into disarry for two posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:13 am

Lark started to Run in the air to get away from them but they were closing in so lark started to Relase his Zanpakuto while running "Live is Death, Kirigame" as he said that his blade grow 5 inches and his arms and legs got Black platings on them and he now has a Black hollow mask on his head and he gets faster. Lark started to run at Raito with his Faster speed and was just about to reach him when he used Sunpo to get to the Left and due to the lightning still following him he moved to see if it would get Raito instead of himself.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:20 am

Raito caught the lightning in his hand, his own reitsu canceling it. Better... He tunred around in a fluid and sent an energy cut towards Lark. He knew this attack would definetly not work, as it was only about 1/8 of its total power. However, If he dodges this, I will have an opening! Get ready, Assharishta.

((I would just like to say that the quality of this post goes beyond your previous ones. Good job, just be careful on captitilization. Look at run, black, faster, and left. Those should not be capitalized. Otherwise good job.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:38 am

Lark seeing that Energy come towords him he just put his head in the way and it blocked the attack with his hollow mask. lark started to use Restrain at Raito to see what would happen as he stared himself up to look at him. "Your good for a Captain you have my respect sir"said lark. He is better then i thought . With restrain going at Raito lark started to walk back a step.

Description: Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.

(OOC: thanks im geting more convedent with my paragraphs lol)

Last edited by Lark on Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:03 pm

((Please change words to actual words not abbreviations))

Raito easily negated the kido saying, "That is a weak kido and would never stand up to a Captain. Do not insult me again!" This time, Raito held back nothing. He used his superior Shunpo and delivered energy slices from every angle, all converging on one point: Lark. This would not kill Lark, but it would hurt immensly. Furthermore, Lark would have to think of something quite extraoridnary to dodge this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:13 am

Lark started to get angry at the thought of his Captain playing with his so he started to use Abolishing Flames while he was getting attacked from all directions. "Abolishing Flames"said lark with anger he started to spin around and let the fire leave him.

Description: Fires a blast of puprle fire that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:26 am

Raito was pleased. "This is good. This is very good. Your abilities are that of a 5th seat at best!" He grinned. "Now, look upon my throne! This is my castle the 3rd Division. And this," he held up Assarishta, "is my scepter!" He decided to use his reitsu into another attack. Light upon the Heavens scream, divinty of the High. Help me in my time of need, smite my opponent from the sky! Ferocity of God, haste of speed, upon my will, banish him from this realm! Hadou number 92: Solestial Divinity! Be careful they're 5 times faster, as I put more reitsu into it!"

Description: Thunderbolts crack down from the sky and are aimed at your opponent. There are five thunderbolts in total. They are fast, but not extremely powerful. If one hits, the opponent feels slight pain. If two hits, then the opponent feels moderate pain. If three hits, then the opponent will feel agonizing pain. If four hit, then the opponent will be paralysed for 5 seconds. If all five hit, the opponents nervous system goes into disarry for two posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lark Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 am

Lark seeing the Thunderblots coming towords him faster then before he used Sunpo to see if they were as fast as his speed with was not as fast as his captain, they were right behind him about four feet there and he started to fly up in the air. While he did that his sword started to hum as he fly higher and higher the humming grow louder.

As lark did a sharp turn in the air to face the ground he striked with his sword and four of eight energy waves came out and hit all four while the 5th still came all lark did not was shoot down at the ground. When he landed he looked up at the thunderbolt and let it strike his head, due to his mask it did nothing to him and he was now looking at Raito.

Last edited by Lark on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lark
Lark

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:18 pm

((edit your post. I will accept that you blocked that one with your head, but at that moment when I put a lot of reitsu into that attack, you wouldn't be able to dodge it on your speed alone. Remeber that you are a Vice-Captain and that I am a Captain and what the difference of strength is when you RP))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down