Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Miniav12-1 Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Miniav12-1 Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Miniav12-1 Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Miniav12-1

Shishi Kino [Espada 4]

5 posters

Go down

Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Empty Shishi Kino [Espada 4]

Post by Shishi^Kino Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 am

Basic Information

Name: Shishi Kino

Number: 4

Looks: He wears the typical white arrancar uniform. His whole is located at where his neck and chest meet. The remains of his hollow mask is on his forehead with a small horn that protrudes out of the middle of the mask. He has shaved brown hair on the sides and back but has hair on the top that is about an inch in length that touch the remains of his hollow mask. He is clean cut and has no facial hair. He carries his sword on his left side He is flesh colored and his 3 is located in the palm of his right hand. The most distinguishing thing about him is that he is only 5'6( so he is short)

Personality: Shishi is a very calm, cool, collect individual. He studies situations and always is studying people. He doesn't lose his cool and isn't afraid to speak his mind just to see how people react. He may even not respond just to see what people will do. He loves to express happiness and may laugh when he is suppose to cry. He is very discipline and believes others should be also. He loves fighting to study people but when he decides to kill an opponent he attacks with swiftness. He values speed and endurance over He doesn't like to go blindly in a fight and loves strategy. He loves fighting with his feet and hands over swordfighting.

Resurrecion Information

Name: Humo Sealed form:Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Hellboysword2.th

Represent: Rhyno

Family: Fire/smoke

Looks: White peaks come out of his shoulder and a white armor comes around his chest, arms, and legs. On his back more little volcano type humps are on his back. Also attached to his back are two white giant four pointed shuriken. (He looks much like Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio but with the shurikens and the bumps on his back and it isn't wind it is smoke that comes out)
Weapon Information

Weapon Name: (The name of your weapon)

Weapon Looks: (What your weapon normally looks like)

Weapon Description: (A basic description of your Weapon's abilities)

Released Weapon Description: (A description of your weapon's abilities are once its been released)

Weapon Release Phrase: (what you say when you release your weapon)

Weapon Spirit: (what the spirit of your weapon looks like and what it does)

Weapon Realm: (the realm of your weapon)
Techniques

Name: Hand to Hand expert
State: Both
Description: He is an expert at hand to hand combat and would rather fight using kicks and punches than his sword.

Name: Cero
State: both
Description: Powerful blast that shoots out of his hands. To use the technique he makes gestures with his hands(like a jutsusu) ending with his hands grasp together and both index fingers extended upward
Name: Bala
State: both
Description: blast that shoots from his hands, less powerful then Cero

Name: Sonido.
State: Normal/Resurrecion.
Description: A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

Name: Garganta.
State: Both.
Description: This is how arrancer move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: encubra
State: Resurrecion
Description: Smoke is released out of the many minivolcanoes on his body. The smoke can be limited to cover himself or the entire room. He uses this to conceal his movements and attacks. If an opponent get close sometimes he will shoot smoke in their face.

Name: Doblar la hoja
Description: He grabs the giant shuriken (either one or both) and throws them. He is able to control them mentally

Name: nieve copo hoja
Description: He can form small white shurikens in the palm of his hand and throw at his opponent. He is unable to control these mentally

Name: Volcan descargar hoja
Description: He grabs one or both shuriken and fire leaves the volcanoes on his body and fill the center of his shuriken. He then throws the shuriken and when it hits the opponent or the ground the fire is released and a massive explosion. In extreme circumstances he will use both and aim them to the left and right of the opponent putting the opponent in the middle.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed: 25

Accuracy: 20

Stamina: 25

History and RP Sample

History:
Alive ARC: In life he was not a happy person. Both his parents died while he was baby. He was put into a foster home. There he had only one friend. Shishi was always sick with some kind of illness. Because he was always depressed his immune system was almost nonexistent. Shishi's only hope and reason for living was his friend. However fate still did not give Shishi a break. When he was ten years old, he was playing kickball with his best friend. The ball went over the fence and in traffic. Shishi went to get it but was hit by a speeding car, killing him instantly. Because all he had left was his friend he didn't cross over. His chained was attached to the orphanage. He was very content to just be there with his friend. He had no desire to be anywhere else. As months went on his friend got adopted and now with his friend gone. This was the last straw for Shishi; his chain broke and that day he became a hollow.

Hollow Arc: He was a massive ryhno like hollow with volcono humps on his back and a tail with a shuriken star at the end of it. He destroyed other hollows quickly with his massive size and speed. Just like in life he did not gather with other hollows. He was on his own. Shishi attacked more hollows than he did humans. As he ate and devoured more and more hollows his strength evolved. After destroying enough hollows he evolved and finally became an arrancar.

Espada Arc: Once he evolved into arrancar he knew that would want to be recognized as a espada. He also wanted to be of the higher ranks so he could know the the comings and goings of Hueco Muendo, the Soul Society, and the living World. He challenged the fifth espada. The battle waged on and on. Shishi was even forced to draw his sword. Something he regrets to this day. During the battle Shishi had to go into his true form. Shishi had the advantage because he could conceal his movements and attack when there was an opening. Even though he had the advantage Shishi was forced use his most powerful attack, Shishi won but only barely. Shishi walked away from the battle not expessing any emotions but inwardly He was ecstatic. Shishi enjoys his time as an espada even though he is the newest one to become one of the espadas. He usually is picking fights with the other espadas just to see there reactions. He love pushing the limits with his words, but never is insubordinate in his actions. Now as the fifth espada he desires to defeat the other espadas but trains everyday and is constantly studying them. He knows that the espadas under him want his position but is vigilant to keep what is his.

RP Sample:
Shishi walks through a large door in the castle of Hueco Muendo and he notices that the room is empty besides 3 low level arrancars. (I wonder what they are doing here) Shishi thinks to himself. Shishi looks at them with a blank stare. The 3 low level arrancars look afraid. Shishi just keeps staring at them. One of the arrancars speak up "Sir, What can we do for you. "No, nothing at all" Shishi replies to them while keeping the blank stare. Deep inside Shishi is enjoying making them squirm and keeping them unaware. Shishi gives in and smiles, "Going to the world of the living are you?" One of the arrancars speaks up "Yes sir How How di-" "I know a lot of things" Shishi interrupts. "You are approved to go to the world of the living?" "Yes we have sir." Shishi ponders for a moment. "Well I will be taking one of your places and lets get going." As Shishi travels with the two arrancars, "So who is the target" "A soul reaper sir, this one has that has been killing many hollows" "Well this shall be interesting"

As they make it to the world of the living, it is night and they appear on a unbusy street, they are quickly met by the target soul reaper. "Arrancars!" shouts the soul reaper. "Hmph!" Shishi sits down on the street just watching the soul reaper as the two other arrancars fight with the soul reaper. After a long battle the soul reaper destroys the low level arrancars. "Now for you" as the soul reaper looks at Shishi
Shishi smiles "Would you like for me to tell you how you will lose, either way I am going to tell you." Raises his index finger of his right hand "One, a warrior knows when to strike and when to flee, you want to fight me when your spiritual pressure is almost gone." Raises his middle finger "Two, I have been watching your attacks and by your use of kido and sword technique you clearly do not know how to block with an opponent that can use long range attacks not only that you leave lots of openings when you strike at your opponent." "And three" Opens his hand revealing the three on his palm. "I am Espada 3 Shishi Kino!" He releases his energy that he has been holding back. He disappears and and reappears behind the soul reaper. He moves his hand at lighting fast speed finishing the movement by having his hands grasp and both index fingers upward. "Cer-" The red energy begins to charge and the Soul reaper runs away. Shishi laughs as the darkness opens up and engulfs him taking him back to Hueco Muendo.

If you can't tell this is my attempt on a ninjatype espada. I like Dordoni he is one of my favorites cause he is like a ninja. Anyway can some people help me with the name of my techniques?

Last edited by Shishi^Kino on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : #3 not open)
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Empty Re: Shishi Kino [Espada 4]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 am

Unfortunately #3 is taken right now. 5 is open. Ill let you know what opens up after I do the activity sweep
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishi^Kino Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:38 pm

ugh, well that is dissapointing someone must update the list of espadas then. I guess 5 isn't a bad number I will have to change my stats
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Add more history
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishi^Kino Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 pm

okay I added more history, not to gripe but I have seen others approved with less history. Anyway it doesn't matter cause I just would like to rp. Look over please and respond quickly on what I have to do to fix
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, as your a higher ranking Espada, and could easily be moved up quickly, I wanna make sure your application meets those requirements too
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishi^Kino Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

That is cool what other fixes, I still need help on naming my techniques
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Ill set Mizaki to help you with that later
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:49 pm

1: Doblar la hoja
2: nieve copo hoja
3: Volcan descargar hoja

History: History is good, length and story

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 am

Dont see anything wrong. APPROVED.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Left_bar_bleue0/0Shishi Kino [Espada 4] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:12 am

Updated yourself with the new weapon's information part of the Arrancer/Espada Template please and also add what your stats would be after your resurrection would be, you have 20 more points to spend
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down