Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Espada #2 (Done) Miniav12-1 Espada #2 (Done) Miniav12-1 Espada #2 (Done) Miniav12-1 Espada #2 (Done) Miniav12-1

Espada #2 (Done)

2 posters

Go down

Espada #2 (Done) Empty Espada #2 (Done)

Post by Amaya Cho Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:04 pm

OOC: I'm going into a different rank since my original rank as 11th Division Captain was given to someone else.

Basic Information
Name: Amaya Cho.

Number: 2.

Looks: Espada #2 (Done) Animewoman
Amaya, like all other Arrancer, wears the traditional white cloak with black accents. She, however, does not wear it at all times. When entering a battle, she removes her Cloak and simply wears the clothes that she has on under her cloak (as seen in image above). Her hair is a bright red with an orange tint to it when in the sunlight. Her eyes are (despite the color in the picture) a yellowish- orange color. She has a red flame mark on her chest and the number 2 inside of the flame that identifies her as the number 2 Espada and the fire represents her spirit and family. The piece of her hollow mask is located on top of her head and looks like two pure white cat ears with what looks like a bite mark in the right ear.
Personality: Amaya is a fiery, energetic girl who loves to fight. When in battle, she is very serious and attacks with the intent to kill. When she starts a fight, nothing much can stop her, unless commanded to stop and return to Hueco Mundo. She follows orders, but can be stubborn and outspoken when she thinks that something should be done differently. Not only is she stubborn, but she is also loud and can be rude at times.

Though she can be tough to deal with, she considers the Espada to be family and loves them like they were her brothers and sisters. She would risk everything to save one of the other Espada or Arrancer. Amaya can be childish as well as serious. She sometimes likes to joke with the other Arrancer and is famous for her perverted jokes, despite her being a female. She can be shy at times and silent when in a meeting. Amaya is also someone that you don't want to meet in a dark alley nor do you want to clash with her.

Resurrection Information
Name: Nitai.

Represent: Twin tailed Cat.

Family: Fire.

Looks: In her Resurrected state, Amaya grows claws and large fangs, and her Hollow mask expands down to her forehead and out in the shape of a cat's face. Her mask covers her face and seems to be a type of fur, but is not soft at all, it is hard like armour. The flame mark on her chest turns into actual flames and move up to her neck where they form a collar of flames. She also takes on the body of a big cat, and walks on all fours. Her twin zanpakuto turn into twin tails, and like Espada #1, the end of her tails are sharp and can slice through almost anything. The flames that go around her neck also go around her feet, and tails, making a very dangerous combination of claws, swords and fire. She can also shoot large blasts of fire out of her mouth, this can only be done four times every two posts. Her eyes also turn into those of a cat, but do not change color. The call to activate this state is, "Roar, Nitai!"

Techniques
Name: Cero Oblivion.
State: Both.
Description: Cero Oblivion is a purple Cero, used only by the top five members of the Arrancar Five in their released form. This cero compares to the Cero Oscurus in power. It covers any exposed light into pitch darkness. The Cero Oblivion's range is vast, and its attack power is great. The Cero Oblivion is far greater than a average Cero. It is stated that Cero Oblivion's blast range is slightly larger than Cero Oscuras, meaning it is able to damage more enemies.

Name: Cero Circunferencia (lit Cicumference Zero).
Description: Cero Circunferencia is a Cero that radiates outward, blasting everything within a radius. The distance it travels can be controlled, but it takes an immense amount of energy to use. Blasting a large area more than once or twice can kill the user.

Name: Cero Double.
Description: Cero Doble (重奏虚閃 (セロ・ドーブル), sero doburu; Spanish for "Double Zero" Japanese for "Instrumental Duet Hollow Flash"), by swallowing his opponent's Cero and returning it back to the user along with his own cero.

Name: Cero Sincrético.
Description: Cero Sincrético (融合虚閃, セロ・シンクレティコ, sero shinkuretiko; Japanese for "united hollow flash", Spanish for "synchronized zero") is a variation performed by Dondochakka Bilstin and Pesche Guatiche. This attack was first seen being used against Szayel Aporro Granz.[3] In the anime version, Pesche and Dondochakka are shown gathering several separate ceros and fusing them into a swirling ball. Although it does not work on him, Szayel-Aporro admits that it is a "marvelous technique"[4], and that if they had used it at the beginning of the battle (before he had time to analyze their reiatsu) he would have been defeated. However, it does seem to greatly drain Pesche and Dondochakka---both are panting and on the point of collapse after performing it.

Name: Sonido.
State: Normal/Resurrecion.
Description: A very quick movement performed by Arranacar that allows them to move at high speeds for brief periods of time.

Name: Garganta.
Description: This is how arrancer move to and from Hueco Mundo. Kaname Tosen and Kisuke Urahara have also demonstrated the ability to use the technique. It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: Hierro.
Description: This refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakuto bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar have proportionally stronger skin. Nnoitra Jiruga claimed his Hierro is toughest amongst the Espada; being of higher rank than Nnoitra, Ulquiorra's Hierro appears to be much tougher.

Name: Pesquisa.
Description: This is the arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions similar to a sonar. Using pesquisa requires most Espada to enter a meditative state. Indan does this by twitching his attanae which are Reiatsu sensitive.

Stats
Strength: 20.
Speed: 30.
Accuracy: 20.
Stamina: 20.

History and RP Sample
History:

Human Arc~ Amaya grew up like any other human child. She started school early at the age of 3. She was always considered to be a genius, but never liked to show it. When she got into High school, the other students didn't like her because they felt inferior to her, so she was left alone to surround herself in her studies. Amaya had fought with her parents alot during her third year in high school. She claimed that her parents expected too much from her and rushed out of the house. That would be the last time she would see her parents as a living, breathing human being. When she had finally stopped running, she found herself in the middle of the street in an unfamiliar place. Amaya heard large thumps and cracks, and even an creepy cry.

When she turned around to see what it was, she saw large craters in the street and something standing in front of her. She wanted to run, but she was frozen with fear. Suddenly the bright, and fiery Amaya was frozen in fear with tears running down her face. She wished that she would have just stayed home and went to bed like she should have done. The hollow that was standing in front of her, though she could only see an outline of it, stopmed on her fragile body. Screaming out in pain as the massive hollo stomped on her and curshing her bones, she began to slowly lose her vision. The hollow had broken her spine and then devoured her soul.

Hollow Arc~ After being devoured by the hollow, Amaya became a hollow herself. She had very little memories of her once human life, all she knew is that she wanted human souls, and plenty of them. She spent a week chasing and devouring human souls. She had gathered and devoured thousands of human souls within a mere week. Amaya was getting stronger by the day, with every soul that she devoured. The Soul Society had sent many Soul Reapers to take her down, but none of them lived. Amaya not only had the souls of thousands of humans, but the souls of 10 soul reapers. The Soul Society would have to send a Captain to take her down now.

The hollow that was once known as Amaya had become powerful and cocky. The Soul Society finally decided to send a Captian to deal with her, and so she, like all of the other hollows, fought the captain in an attempt to devour his soul. Only this time, she lost and lost half of her hollow mask to go with her defeat.

Re-incarnation Arc~ When Amaya was defeated by the Captian, she was on the brink of death when she suddenly felt warm. And the darkness that had clouded her vision lifted. When she noticed that she could stand and was still breathing, she held her hands out in front of her and saw human flesh. She had been converted into a human- like state, but yet she still had the half of her hollow mask and the gaping hole that was once the chain that linked her to her human body. She also noticed that she was wearing a white cloak with black accents and carried a strange sword. Though she felt warm, her skin was hard and she displayed new powers that she had never seen before when she was a hollow.

When she finally understood what she was, Amaya felt like she had no choice but to fight her way up through the ranks of the Arrancer. After fighting her way up throguh the ranks, she became known as the second most powerful Arrancer, Espada #2. Amaya felt like she was ontop of the world, but she wouldn't dare face the strongest of the Espada and Arrancer #1. She kept her rank as #2 and gladly took up the position as #1's right hand woman.

RP Sample: OOC: This ifrom a topic that I'm currently in on Onegoo.

Rin watched as Shouta came at her, going for the kill. The Rin that was standing in front of Sakuya with a twisted smile plastered on her face was frozen, her body wouldn't move. Her eyes widened as Shouta made contact with her, grasping her throat and putting her frozen body on the ground in seconds. Rin was trapped by her grandson, and the Rin that was inside the darkness, was holding the new Rin's body still, not allowing it to move. "What is this Rin?!" yelled Ryuk as he tried to move, but failed. Rin was trying to send them a message, and was holding the demon until she was able to come through.

"You filthy wrech, stop trying to fight me, let me kill that annoying little vampire that you call a grandson!" he yelled, Rin's voice becoming darker and rougher. Rin was almost fully possesed by Ryuk, and had almost no hope of stopping him. But the Rin that was inside was forcing Ryuk to let her have control. Rin was strong enough to keep control if she wanted to, but she had allowed Ryu freedom long enough to get their attention. As if the different colored eyes, long claws, and shaggy hiar wasn't enough. The real Rin wanted to prove to Sakuya tha she was strong, and didn't need to be worried about.

This didn't mean that Rin was going to return to normal, she would still be twisted and slightly different than she used to be, but maybe that was for the best. Who really knew?

"Listen to me Shouta, I still love you and your mother, I will always love you...I just don't love myself enough to keep my depression at bay," Rin said, her beautiful voice returning to her. She was the real Rin for the moment. "Don't give up on me just yet Shouta, I'm strong enough to control this demon that you think that I've become," she said, tears starting to flow freely. Rin was crying, not only on the outside, but on the inside as well. Her heart was about to burst because she had left the villaqge that she loved so much. She smiled her beautiful smile and kissed Shouta on the forehead, telling him this, "I love you very much."

She then looked to Sakuya, even as she was under Shouta's grip, she managed to move. "Don't be scared Sakuya, I'm here, and I will always be here...sure I'm a little different on the outside, but I'm the same old Rin on the inside," She said, her tears flowing to the sand under her. "I'm so sorry for all of this...I hope that you can forgive me," she managed to choke out as she began to sob. Rin wanted to die for this pain that she had caused, but she knew that nothing would grant her wish.
Amaya Cho
Amaya Cho

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Espada #2 (Done) Empty Re: Espada #2 (Done)

Post by Hino Z. Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:58 am

looks good enoughf for me

approved
Hino Z.
Hino Z.

Male
+1 Total : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down