Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Miniav12-1 Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Miniav12-1 Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Miniav12-1 Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Miniav12-1

Kai Musouka [Espada 10]

4 posters

Go down

Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Empty Kai Musouka [Espada 10]

Post by Yaguri Issui Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:38 am

Basic Information

Name: Kai Musouka

Number: 10

Looks: Kai Musouka [Espada 10] KaiArrancar

Personality: Kai is very empty and depressed. Always believing that violence is unneeded, his negation zanpaktou seems to represent him in many ways. Kai is rather quiet and usually seems emotionless, yet he is very sharp and often tries to correct the mistakes of others around him.

Weapon Information

Weapon Name: Hakuchou

Weapon Looks: A white katana.

Weapon Description:
Spoiler:

Released Weapon Description:
Spoiler:
Weapon Release Phrase: Infinito - (Infinity)

Weapon Spirit: None this is an Espada Zanpakutou (They don't have spirits in their swords.)

Weapon Realm: None

Resurrecion Information

Name: Infinito - (Infinity)

Represent: Swan

Family: Gravity

Looks: The blade will sink into his right hand, turning that arm and side of his back white. Where his skin is white, it is twice as strong as his normal skin. A white wing will emerge from his right shoulder blade and is impenetrable. (This is only his right arm and right side of his back.)

Spoiler:

While in his normal form, Kai's own spiritual pressure (Reiatsu) is completely sealed within his body by his Zanpakuto, charging up for his Resurrection. While in this form, he is unable to be sensed and is often mistaken for a human. He has no Reitsu resonating from his body.

For every post that Kai goes without using his Resurrection, all of his his stats while in his Resurrection will increase by that amount of posts. (X + Normal Stats = Resurrection Stats) (X = Number of posts since using his Resurrection). If he goes 5 topics while not using his Resurrection, all of his stats will increase by 5 when it is activated. However, each time he has used the Resurrecion, the number will reset to 0.

Techniques

Automatic Abilities
Spoiler:

Techniques used in Both Forms

Name: Hakuda - (Master Hand-to-Hand)
State: Both
Description: He appears to be highly skilled in swordsmanship, able to fight on-par with Ichigo and even slice through his Getsuga Tenshō. Kai prefers to fight with only his right hand, leaving his other hand to hold his sheathed Zanpakuto. He is quite adept at blocking while his offense is capable of great precision. He was able to fend off Ichigo using his Hollow mask-enhanced Bankai long enough to reach the top of Las Noches, though his Zanpakutō was nearly broken.

Name: Aureola - (Halo)
Description: With this ability, Kai is able to sense all Reiryoku in the area. By closing his eyes and focusing, he is able to extend the range of the technique. Also, Kai is able to rate every being on a scale of 1 - 5 while sensing them. Those that come within physical view of him also allow him to use the third and last part of this technique. When looking directly at someone, Kai is able to tell the elemental affinity of their skills. An example of this would to look at Aki. While looking at Aki, Kai would rate him as a level 5 and would be able to tell that his abilities revolve around the manipulation of nature and time. Kai uses this technique to determine if there is any point in fighting an enemy. If the enemy out rates himself greatly, he can determine that the best course of action is to run.

Name: Lluvia - (Rain)
Description: Rein is Kai's own form of the Cero, as he is unable to use the regular form of the technique. Kai will shoot several, white beams of energy that move like liquid; whirling and twirling towards their target. The amount of beams depends on the amount of energy put into the attack.

Name: Eco - (Echo)
Description: Utilizing the Espada's version of the Flash Step, Kai is able to move even faster than the Gemelos Sonído, appearing to teleport and making him the fastest Espada. While moving, Kai is able to leave several tangible 'after-images' of himself for attacks, diversions and substitutions that can even appear to bleed after getting attacked.

Name: Dim Mak - (Death Touch)
Description: Pressure Point fighting is a very dangerous and very serious style of fighting. The object is to interupt or seize the opponents energy meridians to cause pain, heal, knockout, paralyze, etc. This form of fighting requires utmost seriousness, safety, and practice. Such common fighting arts as Dim Mak, Eagle Claw, and even Ryu Kempo use these techniques to overwhelm the opponent. With this fighting style, Kai is able to paralyze a limb with a single strike. A strike to the head or spin will result in a complete paralysis and all effects can only be cured by a professional medic. Lasting only 1 post before they regain their movement.

Stats
X = Number of topics since last using Resurrection. Restarts to 0 after each use.

Strength:
5 (Resurrection +X)

Speed: 45 (Resurrection +X)

Accuracy: 10 (Resurrection +X)

Stamina: 10 (Resurrection +X)

History and RP Sample

History:
Spoiler:

RP Sample: it was raining as Kai looked over at where his brother was buried and then back at his mother’s grave. Kai’s mother had ended her own life, drowned in her grief. He stood there with his father and looked down. The funeral had just ended and now they were alone. His father had a strange expression as he stared blankly at her grave. He did not cry. Kai reached up to hold his hand but as he did, his father pulled away and walked out of the cemetery. Kai stood there alone.

His dad had once again locked himself in his lab and wouldn’t come out. Kai slid food under the door but the food was never touched. He could hear his father working, which he usualy did to when he was stressed. Kai didn’t go back to school and the teachers were ok with that because of what he went through. He wanted to see his friends but knew that he was not ready to face them. They would look at him with pity and apologize fr nothing. Kai cleaned the house and would then go to his room and cry. This habit continued for about a week until one morning.

Kai awoke to the sound of someone moving about in the dark. It must have been at least one o’clock in the morning. Kai descended the stairs and found the lab door open and his dad packing his things. “What are you doing?” Kai asked. His father ignored him as if he wasn’t even there. He was mumbling and Kai could not make out what he was saying. His dad finished gathering his things and opened the door. “Where are you going?” He did not answer. Kai raced out of the door after him and began to cry. “Where are you going!?” Kai ran into the woods after his father. “Dad!!! Where are you going? Why are you leaving me?” Kai grabbed his hand only to have it ripped out of his grip. His father turned around. He did not look like himself and seemed almost mad. “I am not your father!!! Rio is my only son!!! He could have survived had it not been for you!!!And your mother!!! She killed herself because she could not stand to look at you!!!” Kai’s father turned away as Kai sank to the ground, tears flowing from his eyes. “Rio is my son… Rio is my son…. Rio is my son….” He continued to mumble as he walked away, into the darkness of the forest. Leaving Kai alone again…

Last edited by Kai on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Empty Re: Kai Musouka [Espada 10]

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:57 am

Approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:38 pm

I only have one question: how high can the stat increase go? Is five the max?
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kai Musouka [Espada 10] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:53 pm

The stat increase is infinite. However, like stated, it goes up one point for every topic I am in that I do not use my Resurrection. Easier said than done. If you look at my stats, you will notice that I pretty much cannot fight at all. So in almost all battles, I will need to use my Resurrection in order to survive. Most of the time, my Resurrection will not even do anything for me stat wise, especially if I keep fighting. Also, until I become the 8th Espada, my stats don't increase at all.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 am

Updated yourself with the new weapon's information part of the Arrancer/Espada Template please

Plus put down what your stats are after Resurrection form, you have 20 points to spend

When unsheathed, the zanpakuto; creates the sound of a bell chiming and sends out a resonating pulse capable of totally negating abilities and powers. The power works by cutting off everyone including Kai from his/her connection to spiritual energy (Reiryoku), effectively making every thing like zanpakuto; in the vicinity useless as long as the power is active. This unfortunately also includes team members. But is not in effect when in his Ressurecion form.

i understand the whole fight with just your toe to toe concept but the truth is this powers goes against other rpgers that created a different type of character then yours. for example someone making their character based all around the types of powers and special abilities they have by taking away their physical abilities as a melee fighter. its sorta a different way for someone not to be physical strong and causing damage in a different way.Thus we have an issues with this free limitless ability which takes away any hopes of someone like that fighting against someone like you which is why is too powerfully and unfair for me to let you have. it makes you nearly unbeatable against someone that uses a lot of powers and sole created their characters around their powers. see my point?

Name: Onda - (Ripples)
State: Ressurrecion
Description: Kai can create five wormholes connected to another. He can create either small ones separately, or a large one by fixating several on one point. The wormholes look like ripples in reality when created.
Put a post cool down after usage like 2 or 3

While in his normal form, Kai's own spiritual pressure (Reiatsu) is completely sealed within his body by his Zanpakuto, charging up for his Resurrection. While in this form, he is unable to be sensed and is often mistaken for a human. He has no Reitsu resonating from his body.

For every post that Kai goes without using his Resurrection, all of his his stats while in his Resurrection will increase by that amount of posts. (X + Normal Stats = Resurrection Stats) (X = Number of posts since using his Resurrection). If he goes 5 topics while not using his Resurrection, all of his stats will increase by 5 when it is activated. However, each time he has used the Resurrecion, the number will reset to 0.

Ok I want to make this clear in your power, it has to be Completed topics for that to count
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:58 am

I will address everything in order.

1. I do have my Resurrection Stats. It is the part that has in parenthesis (Resurrection + X) I cannot just add 20 points because my stats don't have a set number. That way, my released form could increase by zero points.

2. Koujetsu personally looked over my character page and was fine with the negation ability. Not quite sure how this site works but I think that his decision to allow it should be discussed with him first before you over rule his "ALL GOOD" with my abilities. If you already have then I apologize. As for the whole fighting without abilities, if you look at my own stats, you can see that I would not put up much of a physical fight without my own.

3. Cool down of 2 posts has been added.

4. Yes it does have to be completed topics.
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:14 am

1)understood

2) well i was informed to have the power to check over anything i thought needed to be looked at again by him and i accept your apology. you could grant them a "limit to the sealing effects like this last only 10 posts and has a cool down of 3 as an example just so its not an entire lock down the entire rpg
3) thank you

4) and ok

weapon section added?
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content