Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Miniav12-1 Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Miniav12-1 Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Miniav12-1 Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Miniav12-1

Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated]

2 posters

Go down

Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Empty Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated]

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Basic Information

Name: Dark Gin

Appearance: 18

Division: Former 10th Division Lieutenant; Vaizard Leader

Seat: N/A

Looks: Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Anime-pics-anime-guys-6478884-240-320
With short, silver blond hair, Dark stands at six feet four inches, not being very muscular, yet he still has defined abs. With crystal sky blue eyes, he has a small horizontal cut under his right eye, which is usually covered by his silver bang; even if the scar is out in the open, the size of it is too small to be noticed. On his back is a large faint line running from his left shoulder down to the right side of his waist. Besides the scars and such, his skin is a pale color and has no blemishes except for the obvious tattoo branded on the anatomically frontal side of his body. As for normal everyday clothing and accessories, he wears a black long sleeve shirt that clings to his body, allowing for him to move a bit faster than if he had on the normal Shinigami attire; pictured jeans are most comfortable for him.

Personality: Normally, he would keep to himself and think his thoughts, minding his own business. This introverted being would rather hang with a small pack of people than blend in with the majority and play along; an individualistic person, one could say, yet he's willing to accept others similar to him and hence his preference with one particular small group rather than the mass. And even so, when he mingles with the minority he so chooses, he rarely speaks unless needed to; complete strangers will barely get anything from him, and it's become relevant that the more he speaks to a particular person, the more of a friend he considers them. Although he may seem cold when speaking to others, he has a good heart and doesn't mean to be mean.

Though he cares not much for strangers, he still swears to protect those that are weak and need help; but, being the leader of such a faction as the Vaizards, also referred to as the masked army, he contradicts himself with his struggle to find the morale in revenge and hatred; often consumed by its tainted presence within him, he leans more towards the heinous acts of bloodshed, but there will always be a shred of good within him. He doesn't allow for distractions to interfere with whatever he desires to accomplish, which results in a tendency to destroy his opponent/terminate their advances. When in combat, he may come off as foolish if challenging a stronger opponent or going against the odds; a more correct term to describe him, rather than foolish, would be fearless. Thoughts such as "I've seen it all; how can it get any worse" or "Either this happens, or that happens, simple as that" tend to desensitize him(not to mention what he went through as a human child; in extremely rare cases do souls that have passed on from their days alive into their days in Soul Society remember their pasts, but because what he had gone through was traumatizing, the emotion and images still linger and resonate its presence within himself), allowing him to slip into an apathetic state; when he reaches such a state, any idea of suffering and pain will never cross his mind, permitting him to strike without hesitance and carry out cold, inhumane acts.

Stats

Strength: 35
Shikai: 40
Bankai: 45
Mask: +0
Resurrecion: +5
(At full capacity: 50)

Speed: 65
Shikai: 70
Bankai: 75
Mask: +10
(At full capacity: 90)

Dexterity: 50
Shikai: 50
Bankai: 50
Resurrecion: +0
(At full capacity: 50)

Stamina: 50
Shikai: 50
Bankai: 55
(At full capacity: 60)

Mask Information

Name: Light

Manifestation: The total opposite when it comes to color if compared to Dark, but all in all, their appearance is alike. Light's hair would be dark, his eyes a black and gold color. His body would be dark while the lines tracing his limbs are bright blue. The lines that trace his limbs trace all the way back to his chest, swirling into a convoluted web like image.

Unique Ability: A separate bankai that consists of healing powers(regressive healing, whether it be cuts or anything detrimental to his immune system) and a major increase in speed with a significant amount of strength. This increase in speed and strength from his Hollow's Bankai(+10 speed, +5 strength adding onto his already increased stats) will only last until his Bankai and mask shatters(see second paragraph below). After the first use, when he uses his mask again, this stat increase will no longer work; a one time use only(per topic). The healing ability is beyond that of any reishi's; if he had lost any limbs, a new one would grow, only it would be fully "hollow like" in appearance. When the mask is removed, a new limb is set and ready for use. Otherwise, it would speed up his healing process as to closing up huge wounds like gaps between shoulders in a matter of seconds as if he hadn't been struck(as mentioned before, regressive healing, whether it be cuts or anything detrimental to his immune system). He is also able to use Cero, but he can only use it the first eight posts into his mask; when it hits the ninth one, he can't shoot Cero, and if he tries to, it would result in his death as the Cero would backfire and totally obliterate him. He can either shoot it from the tip of his sword(and spread it out like a whip) or from his palms.

The web like pattern on Light's chest is a seal; it holds another form of Dark's Zanpakutou. This form of Dark's Zanpakutou, however, is just a powerful yet weak Bankai. The Bankai form is able to hold until the mask cracks; he cannot use his Shikai afterward for two post, however, because of the instant increase in speed and strength. The reason for this is because when the Hollow pulls the Bankai out from its chest when Dark activates his Bankai with the mask out, about half of Dark's reiatsu is concentrated into the blade, making it when the mask reaches its limit, the sword loses the grip of its power for two posts.

2nd Bankai's Appearance:: Yea...just click here
The sword is pure white with a blue line running down the middle of the blade.

Hollow Mask Appearance: Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Hollow_mask_by_grinn
(Found on Google Very Happy)

Duration:
Usage time: 10 posts
Recharge time: 4 posts

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Tamatenshi(Angel Spirit)

Zanpakuto Looks: Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] A46-BK1411

Zanpakuto Description: It has the properties of a normal katana.

Released Zanpakuto Description: White light is a combination of seven colors, only to be seen and never felt, but when Tamatenshi releases light, it collects the reishi surrounding the area, bending them in such a fashion that they become bright white, making it seem as if the light Tamatenshi released hangs there. Thus, Dark is able to control the reishi Tamatenshi has collected to use against his opponent.

Unique Ability: A huge flash would be emitted from the Zanpakutou and Dark himself, blinding the opponent for one post; his body would be shining brightly afterwards, making the opponent's vision blurred for the next post, giving Dark the edge. The bright light will confuse the opponent, their eyes seeing Dark in multiple directions, and their vision would slowly be recovering from the flash that was discharged earlier. Slight movement is enough to have them seeing a few of him(think kaleidoscope vision, just without the pretty rainbow colors and stuff). This doesn't affect his eyesight.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Hikaru, Tamatenshi!(Shine, Angel Spirit!)

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Equip_tidus
The middle sword will be how Dark's Zanpakutou looks like, but it'll be as big as Dark, height wise. The red part of the blade is black.

Zanpakuto Spirit: Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] 47957-bigthumbnail

Zanpakuto Realm: A clear field of grass, freshly cut, its color oddly blue. The skies filled with clouds, yet the colors that seep through them are green. When it rains, the big fat drops of tears from the clouds are ironically embers of fire. A single tree will be stationed in the center of the field, ridiculous in size. The trunk of the tree is leaf green while the leaves are a healthy dirt brown, dark and oak. To sum it up, his inner world is all topsy turvey, right side up and up side down.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: A large increase in speed is granted upon release. Dark's appearance will change as in his Shinigami robe will be frayed at the ends, the color a clean white(imagine Ichigo's alteration, just opposite colors). The color of his "Bankai robe" would be a clean white, but as it reaches the frayed ends, it fades into a bright blue.

Bankai Looks: Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Equip_tidus
The sword(first one) will be six feet long, four inches thick(width of blade), two inches thin(sharp to dull side).

Kido Information

Name: Kyuutai Tsuyoi (Resilient Orb)[Literal Meaning: Orb Resilient]

Type: Bakudou/Hadou

Number: 75

Element: N/A

Incantation: Repel those that interfere with a constant force!

Description: The user merely needs to chant the incantation to activate an invisible barrier. The barrier has two characteristics that makes it unique: it has the ability to paralyze the opponent and pin them down to the ground if the barrier intentionally hit the opponent or explode if an opponent intentionally attacked the user, the barrier reacting to protect the wielder. The explosion is about equivalent to a Kidou number 45 and only something with the strength of 50+ can destroy the barrier as well as a Kidou number 60+. This barrier lasts for four posts, and he cannot use this for an additional six posts. -2 stamina points to use. If used to shield others, an extra stamina point is used up for every person; if there is a group of 5 people, it'll count as one "person", but if they're far away, he'll waste an extra stamina for each, or if the group exceeds 5, he'll waste an extra .5 for each extra body within' the group in order to extend the barrier.

Name: Shintoshi Dageki (Silent Death Strike)[Literal Meaning: Silent Death Strike]

Type: Hadou

Number: 59

Incantation: Awaken all things horrid, show the fear in which all living things deny its existence. Defy the thought of defeat and punish those who are ignorant, oh mighty Death God!

Description: The area will grow dead silent, the opponent's vision going black. The skies grow darker and darker and will finally unleash a black bolt of collected reishi that strikes down at the opponent. If the opponent is strong enough(Strength 45+), they may be able to block the strike. If the opponent is fast enough(Speed 45+), they can dodge the attack. The only way to detect this attack is through touch; once the reishi hits the body from the first strike, it sends a light signal, similar to a trickling feeling. The next second, a stronger strike will come down and the attack intensifies, dealing its intended damage then. This whole thing lasts for three posts: the first for collecting reishi and canceling of opponents vision and hearing, the second for the strike(light), the third to finally finish the move off. If this move is performed in the real world, the time it takes to complete this attack doubles(two for collecting, two for first phase of strike, two for ending). -3 stamina points to use, in both worlds.

History and RP sample{WiP}

(Your characters past, describe your life as a shinigami, how you became a vizard, what your life was like as an outcast, and returning to soul society again if your character is not a rouge)

RP Sample:

There are five hollows. Each of them pretty large for any normal ones. I guess I could gouge the eyes out of the one to the left of me and shove them in the hole of the one to the right of me. But, I used up quite the amount of reiatsu a while ago. I could use my mask...but I won't. Not on these lowly pieces of whatever. They show up as soon as I finished sparring Koujetsu. But hey, I haven't even released my Zanpakutou yet, and I might soon, but now, I'll see what I can do. Well...screw this...I'm done playing around. Time to assess the situation and act accordingly. I gave a low chuckle and the three hollows in front of me yelled back in anger. The one in the middle lunged towards me while the other two simply flanked him, maybe thinking of striking me at the sides.

Hollow one: hmmm...pretty ugly. He's got some huge horns for his black mask and quite the furry muscular arms that could easily crush me. Downside to this ugly and furry beast: he was extremely slow. There's that easily seen open spot in any slow fighter: everywhere you can strike. He was the one that if the faster one catches me, he's the executor. From the victim I just saw eaten, he tears them to five pieces, getting the huge piece for himself. The others got their share of the deal and the one who held back the most got the head. There's no way I'm letting myself get caught by this brainless brute. He was the one who insists on lunging towards me, hoping to pin me down, the middle idiot.

Hollow two: well, not the improvement I would've noticed, but he wasn't half bad in that the colors of his mask were pretty swirly; a hint of pink as it became concentrated into a more bloody red, curving into the middle of the mask. The two other colors bordering this center thick red was green and orange; yea, quite the reason why I said half bad: he could have picked better colors for his mask. But who am I kidding, we don't have the liberty of choosing the color of our masks. Anyway, this little guy was the littlest of these mindless hungry giants, and he was the fast one. I was still debating over whether I should kill him first or the fat brute. I'm leaning towards the little guy who towered over me at about ten feet. He was to the right of hollow number one.

Hollow three: you guessed it, he's the one to the left of hollow one. This guy was rather slim, the tallest out of the hollows. He stood about seventeen feet high, his mask about three feet long vertically and two feet wide. It was plain white, boring and shiny; though the teeth are hideously HUGE! To compare, my Zanpakutou, unreleased, would be like a toothpick between his two buck teeth. Well, other than being the tallest, he was also the most nondescript thing you would ever seen from any hollow; all in all, he doesn't deserve to be living. Actually, none of these creatures should be allowed to live like this so it's not like I'm going to hand out mercy to them or anything. Anyway, I'd kill him last, because the next two are pretty pathetic in skills.

Hollow four: although he looks freakin' awesome, he's gotta go. This thirteen foot nothing stood to my left, the one who'd have his eyes gouged out soon enough. As his image came closer while I used shunpo and gave his chest a good uppercut, I could see his chest had little diamond like shards of....crystal. As soon as his body began to shimmer, the two halves slowly disappearing, the twinkling dust particles started shining brightly, growing with size, and quickly too. Using shunpo again, I watched as they exploded, knocking the other four away. Hollow one and two fell backwards, backs planted to the ground. Hollow three was somehow under hollow five who cried out the loudest.

Hollow five: well, this little bastard got up as soon as he was shot down by his comrade's exploding minerals. The next easiest one to kill, although the claws implanted on this thing are pretty sharp. As I flew forward, I gave my Zanpakutou a good downward swing, but he wasn't as dull as he looked; stopping my katana with his right arm, he swung at my chest with his left. Using my speed, I was able to dodge the worst of that swing; unfortunately, my Shinigami cloak had holes that stretched about three feet now near my chest. Just the tips did this. The other hollows were slow at getting up, but they were up now. I took this as a chance to take out hollow number five.

Using shunpo, I caught the blue and green masked bearer off guard. Thrusting the sealed Tenraikon towards hollow number five's chest, it hissed in protest, resulting in my leap into the air to stop my legs from getting shredded. I didn't need to see the whole process of him disappearing because as soon as I turned my head, if my sweaty hands didn't swing to block the incoming horns, I would've been impaled right there, in midair. With a deafening kachiiing! sound, I used shunpo again, landing behind hollow one and slashing at his legs before somersaulting into the air and finishing him off with Tenraikon through his skull. "UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" it cried out.

"Damn straight..." I breathed before facing the last two hollows, hollow number two and three. This was swell; I had already planned to kill three last, so two was up. The he-she-it-thing charged at me and suddenly disappeared. Concentrating, I could feel his sudden reappearance to my left flank. His reiatsu smelled like spoiled eggs with a hint of bloody chicken, pork, and beef, all mangled up into one giant pile of...hollow. I shivered before doing a one-eighty, sword following around from my right, cutting him straight in half from its waist. And the satisfying last cry of despair filled the heavy air as I landed onto the soft grass, breathing deep breathes.

Hollow three was ready and pounced at me, crying out "Let me eat you Shinigami!!" Hmmm...not what I planned today. I simply stood my ground, holding out my katana in front of me, a slow smirk spreading across my face. I was hoping to have a little fun with this one, but it couldn't be helped. I couldn't see anything the next second as it leaned over me, my sword cutting into its stomach. I could feel the ends of his teeth on my neck as he tried to chomp down into it. Chuckling, I closed my eyes and felt as the teeth disintegrated with the rest of its body, my tired body standing there, victorious. Frankly, against hollows to be specific, I hadn't felt so thrilled in a long time. I guess hollows are slowly progressing in strength, but as long as I had my Zanpakutou and mask, no lowly hollow is a match for me.

Last edited by xXLightxDarkXx on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am; edited 13 times in total
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated] Empty Re: Dark Gin [Vaizard Leader; Updated]

Post by DewBunny Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:14 am

yeah yeah what bla reapproved

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down