Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Miniav12-1 Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Miniav12-1 Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Miniav12-1 Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Miniav12-1

Arrancar XD(finished)(update)

3 posters

Go down

Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Empty Arrancar XD(finished)(update)

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Basic Information

Name:Tamaki yamamoto

Number:12

Looks:in avy

Personality: he still the same as ever.Clueless thinks everything is a game. and loves to see people suffer which is new.He really doesn't have time for anyone lesser than him but he highly repsects thoughs who are more than him. His death hasn't been anounced in the soul society but it will be announced pretty soon and he can't wait to somewhat here it. He always has alot of doubts but none the less he always has the last laugh even when he loses.

Resurrecion Information

Name: Kuro Ookami

Represent:Wolf/Dog like Animal

Family:Dark,lightning (if you check my vice captain application you would see he has corrupted lightning)

Looks: Tamaki body changes, he is completey covered in a white bone-like layered armor. He grows wolf like claws and his can hardly stand on 2 feet so he uses his hands for extra support.His teeth inlarge into fangs fnags and his eyes turn pure silver as his hair grows really long. He sort of resembles Grimmjow but he is better looking (XD). He does grow the crescent moon chaped black wolf tail and his ears are sharp and point back and are black along with his long hair.

Techniques

Name: Kinomaie
State:Ressurecion
Description: Kinomaie is the true power of Tamaki's black lightning. When tamaki is in his Ressurecion state he is able to convert a stable amount of black lightning in his hand and quickly slashes it at the foe aas it shoots toward them in a lightning shaped pattern of destruction. This move is partially avoidable.

Name: Weidundo Matsumoto
State:Both
Description:Tamaki covers his hands in small static of lightning and within a moment if he touches you with his hands you are instantly immbolized because the static from his hands performs the same affect like a soul reaper binding spell.

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:

Speed:30

Accuracy:10

Stamina:10

History and RP Sample

History:
Childhood arc
"Okay Tamaki blow out the candles" i looked at my mother smiling happy that i lived on this world for 8 years happy that there was still hope left for her and her drug addiction happy that not matter what happened we will always be a family.
I blew out my candles wishing for hope to come to this family and my friends.
"So what did you wish for" a friend of mines asked
"Sorry can't tell you or else it won't come true"
He was made to hear what my response was but i told him that he would live.
Everyone left and my mother started to show her true colors.
"Finally i thought thoughs ShitHoles will never leave"
I finished my cake real fast before she came in the dining room and she said to me
"What are you looking at go to your room and go to sleep it is way passed your bed time"
I looked at the clock to see what time it is and it was 9 hours before my real bedtime it was 3:00 p.m.
"You gotta be kidding me"
"What was that" i held my tongue startled abit but worked up the nerve to say
"Nothing Ma'am"
"Thats what i thought" she said then i closed my door and went to sleep.

Dream Arc
Evan was just a young lad when his mom and dad come home drunk. They were wasted the did things to him that where unforgivable. Evan refused to do what they said so then he was beaten really badly. Each and everynight his parents are getting drunk, raping him, and beating him. Evan wants to plead and cry out for mercy but with not luck his parents tide him up to his bed hands tide to the banester and feet tide to the pole. The duck taped his mouth 3 times and only fed him cold, raw meet. When evan was 10 he was going to tell everyone but he didn't his mom kept him inside the house and homeschooled him, whenever he would get a question wrong he will get his wrist cut and even knew nothing about school so he got his wrist cut mostly everyday and not one of the cuts were in the same spot.

Evan was scared but never gave up. One night his mom was really pissed she got a knife and was getting ready to stab the crap out of her son he ran away from here but she was on his tail knife and all. he ran and ran but with no luck of losing her.He stopped when he felt this crazy surge of energy going through his body. His mom grabbed him by the arm but he yelled and pushed her back with some sort of ability. He shocked her and the force from the shock pushed her back having her fly into a tree that had a sharp branch sticking out of it. He didn't mean to do it so when he walked to her he pulled her of the tree but the branch was stuck in her he tugged and pulled it out but at the wrong time. People came in the forest and saw what had happened and they all looked down at Evan. The police officers got evan and sent him to what the call the timeout building he has been there for only 5 years but thoughs five years he said where better than the 11 years of living with his family.

When he got out he just cancelled himself out from the world.(His electric abilities became to uncontrollable when ever someone touches his skin the will get a full jolt of electricity that really hurts) and lived in a isolated life never will he be with his own kind until one day when he was walking around he saw this mansion but something about the mansion wasn't right he saw a sign that said orpahn and that was all he need to know before he helped himself in the mansion and the only thing he brought with him was himself.
I woke up to a blood gurgiling scream
"Who's evan" i said to myself running down the stairs to see what had happened.
When i got down the stairs i saw what appeared to be a hollow.
It vanished and i fell to my knees

drama arc
"It killed my mother" thats all i could say until the house started to shake and a book shelf fell right ontop of me.
I woke up in a hospital bed wondering what had happened.
I looked around seeing doctors and nurses but not my mom, I got up quickly but i fell down a nurse and doctor helped me to my feet and told me i need to be still for while.
I looked at my physical appearence. Somethign wasn't right.
"wut tome si ti" my vocal cords weren't working that while so i cleared my throat up a bit and asked
"What year is it"
"You mean you don't know" the doctor looked at me
"There is no easier way to say this but it is the year 2011 you have been in a coma for 9 years"
"No i have been asleep/knocked out for that long"
"Yes"
Months passed and i was ready to get out of the hospital.
I started a whole new life learning and what not acting like nothing happened i saw some of my friends from the past but didn't speak to them i only had on priority and i mean one
"To destroy all the hollows i come encounter with"
i trained up every day and by the time i turned 17 i was now a lieutenant of the 12th division i payed no attention to people who were lessers though, some told me to lighten up but i never did.

Arrancar arc
Being in the soul Society for almost ever Tamaki acheived the rank Vc. He grew tired of that rank and the soul society itself. Probaly acoulple years after he obatined the vc rank for the 12 division he was hoping to die and become an arrancar for the sake of his boredom. He was toying with a quincy when the quincy had a crazy attempt to kill in his eyes. tamaki use that against the quincy's advantage and the quincy killed him as he pinned him up against a tree with one of his arrows. tamaki was happy he died but then went through a ressurecion which made him an Arrancar. when he was one nothing about him changed really. But now he is on his way to Hueco Mundo and the Fortress of Las Noches.

RP Sample:
As I ran through the wet forest, only to be covered by the fog and the dark light of the night, I knew there was a 50% percent chance of my survival as I was being hunted.
“There we go men we almost got him” A man behind me said I didn’t get a good look at him but he was wearing a something I would suspect Shrek to wear.
I was panicking a bit when I realized he was in spitting distance of me so all I cared about was making it out of there.
“Come guys, almost there, just a couple of feet forward” Another man said behind as if he was right in my head—oh my lord that was a women—I got that disturbing image out of my head and kept forward making good timing at every turn that came up.
The sky was dark but the forest was darker but that didn’t stop me from running away from the people trying to kill me. Run run little Draco….you can’t run from fate when it’s stabbing you in the back….. “What was that” I looked around even behind when I saw the people where still chasing me.
Who was talking to me and how did they know my name? How come the angry mob didn’t stop when they heard it?
So many questions fluttered through my head as I ran and I was cocky and careless when I noticed all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in the side of my neck, and before I realized it I was on the ground, I couldn’t move nor speak and soon everything went dark….cold….and blank….

Last edited by Tamaki Yamamoto on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Empty Re: Arrancar XD(finished)(update)

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Personality needs to be much longer.

If you are going Arrancar, fix your stats. Arrancar, are what I classify Espada 11+ (12, 13, 14). You have 70 stats. Not 90
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Yamamoto Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Is that better, Koujetsu?
Tamaki Yamamoto
Tamaki Yamamoto

+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:02 am

The history isn't long enough, even though you tried to make it long. Try to seperate it into arcs.

[If this is an update of the last character then put (Update) next to the title]
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrancar XD(finished)(update) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down