Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Miniav12-1 Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Miniav12-1 Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Miniav12-1 Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Miniav12-1

Kyusai Akatsuki (finished)

2 posters

Go down

Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Empty Kyusai Akatsuki (finished)

Post by Kyusai Mon May 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Basic Information

Name: Kyusai Akatsuki (Kyusai-short for Kyuusaisha=savior Akatsuki=dawn)

Division: 13

Seat: 3rd

Looks: Kyusai has medium length black hair,with slight red. He wears the normal shinigami clothes,except open at the chest and sleeveless. On his right arm is a tattoo of the kanji meaning "savior". There's a scar that goes from his left cheek through his left eye,he can still see through that eye. He has dark green eyes,and has a slightly muscular build.

Personality: Kyusai is calm,and cool. Although he seems like a loner,he loves hanging out with friends. His friends are the most important thing in the world to him,and he always puts them first. Kyusai also tends to be prideful,and has a strong sense of justice. He feels if someone takes a life,theirs should be taken. He lives his life by that thought,with minimum exceptions.

Stats

Strength:15

Speed:7

Accuracy:8

Stamina:15

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Harigetsu

Zanpakuto Looks: It looks like a basic unreleased Zanpaku-to,with a guard in the shape of five needles. The blade is about 3 feet in length. The guard is gol,and the hilt is black. The blades is silver on the blade edge,and the dull edge is dark blue.

Zanpakuto Description: (I thought unreleased didn't have abilities?)

Released Zanpakuto Description: Once released,Kyusai can turn it into any weapon,other than a gun. (A gun would be kinda OP)When it's turned into another weapon it keeps the basic design,except on a different weapon.

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: Change your form,and slaughter my foes,Harigetsu

Released Zanpakuto Looks: Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Soulcaliburfullsword

Zanpakuto Spirit: Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Sagenaruto3

Zanpakuto Realm: An armory that looks as if it belongs to royalty. With many blades,whips etc. on the walls.

Kido Information

Name: Awai Yari(Light Spear)

Type: Hadou

Number: 70

Element: Light

Incantation: Lights of purification,fly!

Description: The caster sends a white colored spear at the target. The spear moves at approximately 50 mph,and impales upon impact. The spear is shining white,and cannot be caught. If you attempt to catch it it will badly scar up your hand. It can be blocked by a kido of a stronger level,and a bankai's blade.

Name: Awai Heki(Light Burst)

Number: 65

Incantation: Shine upon me,and vanquish all evil!

Description: The caster creates a sphere of light between his/her palms. After creating the sphere he/she will throw it towards the target. It flies at approximately 30 mph,and does explodes on impact.

History and RP sample

History:
~Human Life~
Kyusai was raised in Oriental Japan as a samurai. He was a highly skilled swordsman and killed many foes. His father decided to break off from the samurai clan they were born in. After leaving,a samurai from their former clan killed Kyusai's father. Enraged Kyusai attacked the samurai,and killed him. After killing the man,Kyusai walked the earth being constantly attacked by samurais. Everywhere he went,he was a marked man. The samurais needed him dead,to preserve their honor. He fought many that were sent to kill him,and it seemed that they would never kill him. One night after killing to samurais,he was attacked by a Hollow,barely making it out alive he gained the ability to see spirits. He was hunted by Hollows and samurais now. Finally at the age of 39,Kyusai died. He was attacked by a Hollow,this Hollow was the samurai who killed his father. The Hollow's strength overwhelmed Kyusai,and killed him.

~Shinigami~
He was accepted into the advanced class upon arrival. He excelled,and graduated second in his class. When he was assigned to his division,he proved his skills many times so he quickly advanced to 4th seat. He had been 4th seat for 98% of his Shinigami life. Kysuai seemed to have adept skills,but for a while he had trouble fighting Hollows.Kyusai was, having trouble with something he used to do often. He would choke up in battle,and flinch or just freeze up. He was scared,because he recovered the memory of being killed by one. His captain managed to pull Kyusai together,and invited him to go to the world of the living with him. Kyusai,the Lieutenant,and the Captain were sent to kill an Arrancar,and managed to with help from his Captain. Seeing his abilities he was promoted to 3rd seat,as the old 3rd seat was killed by that same Arrancar.

RP Sample: Kyusai was walking down the path,when he saw kids playing in the park. "Hmph,I hope those kids aren't killed in the battle to come." Kyusai had been sent to deal with a Hollow,who was standing in front of Kyusai. "Prepare for a grand defeat,Hollow!!" He yelled,charging it with his blade. He swung high hoping to connect with it's neck. As the blade cut through the Hollow's neck,another one jumped out of the bushes. Kyusai held up his blade,and prepared to do battle. He noticed more Hollows coming out,realizing this wouldn't be easy he called out. "Change your form,and slaughter my foes,Kawaritai!!" His blade then formed into it's shikai. He held it up,as it transformed into an axe,and pointed it at the nearest Hollow. He swung his axe in a downward motion. The axe dug into the Hollow's skull,killing it. The other two attacked,Kyusai managed to fend them off with his newly transformed sword. He cut into one's shoulder,but then the Hollow scratched Kyusai across the chest. He let out a scream of pain. He held up his sword and severed it's head. Then he took his sword and plunged into the other's neck. He walked away towards the portal,saying. "Too,easy."

Last edited by Kyusai on Sun May 31, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Kyusai Akatsuki (finished) Empty Re: Kyusai Akatsuki (finished)

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:34 pm

More on Looks.

More on Personality.

Zanpakuto Looks: It looks like a basic unreleased Zanpaku-to,with a guard in the shape of a vortex.

Zanpakuto Description: (I thought unreleased didn't have abilities?)

More on Zanpakuto Looks. Descripiton is there for things such as length, and other miniscule details that are important.

Released Zanpakuto Description: Once released,it has the ability to control lightning as a weapon,and boost Kyusai's speed by 10%.

Why is you're speed boosted? Only one ability for a Zanpakuto. Be creative, because there is a way you could do that, however, I will not tell you.

No Bankai. You are 3rd Seat.

Feel free to add more Kido.

Name: Awai Yari(Light Spear)

Type: Hadou

Number: 70

Incantation: Lights of purification,fly!

Description: The caster sends a white colored spear at the target. The spear moves at a high speed,and impales upon impact.

Much more description. What does the spear look like? Does it only fly at the opponent? How strong is it? Can it be broken by a Zanpakuto? What would happen if one tried to catch it?

Much more on History. At least 8-10 sentences for each Arc.

That RP Sample is not on Par with a 3rd Seat. I recommend at least 7th Seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Wed May 27, 2009 9:09 am

edited
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Fri May 29, 2009 10:53 am

bump
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Sat May 30, 2009 8:12 pm

bump
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hao Sun May 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Meh....Ukitake controlled Lightning and he was a Captain. You're only a 3rd Seat. I would suggest toning it down a bit, dude.
Hao
Hao

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Sun May 31, 2009 5:20 pm

edited
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hao Sun May 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Looks fine to me. (Also, no other types of firearms will be permitted, like canons and what not.) Approved.
Hao
Hao

Male
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down