Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
new tech Miniav12-1 new tech Miniav12-1 new tech Miniav12-1 new tech Miniav12-1

new tech

5 posters

Go down

new tech Empty new tech

Post by Yuki Black Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Name of Character: Yuki Black

Current Rank: Vasto lorde

Current Spritual Pressure: 68

Name Of Techn: Time discharge

Tech Skill Level: Master

Small Summary: While letting her spiritual pressure out she can slow down time, this gives her the ability to foresee attacks 3 seconds in the future, which gives her the immidiet ability to dodge pretty much anything that is thrown at her, however attacks that are long ranged are slightly harder for her to dodge, but by no means impossible, practically it means faster attacks are harder to dodge

while this attack does slow down the oncoming attack its almost not noticible but it could be just about enough for her to dodge it, it slows down any attack within 1-3 feet away from her, this is a ability she can control just like the pesquisa she has to activate it, once done she can keep it active as long as she wants to...

she can also boost the power of how much it is slowed down by raising her reitsu, giving her slightly more time to dodge if needed...

Last edited by Yuki Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

new tech Empty Re: new tech

Post by Shishi^Kino Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 pm

I don't think I can approve a tech that slows someone down you would have to be more specific on how much. I am always weary about time stuff cause how do you dodge things when someone can manipulate time. and it can't be ongoing I mean to do it whenever is kinda OP, you know what I am saying? I don't mind time stuff you just have to be very very clear and specific about it with me. I dunno kou and sou's feelings about time stuff.
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:38 pm

its pretty much what barragan had, exept that it wont devour or cause any damage to those who would get caught by this time skill

the time skill slows down anyone by at least half time of their speed (when hollow) temporarily while within the range of the ability(5 times when in sealed form, 10 times when in resureccion) however it does not slow down the users own movements

also any ranged attacks will still work (quichy arrows etc)

let me know if this is too OP and i shall recover my old thoughs about this ability
also i updated it slightly...
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishi^Kino Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:24 pm

To half anyone's speed is way to much. I mean that is a great amount. Time is alway one of those funky abilities. To slow someone one down would pretty much mean instant win. That is too OP.

Let me give you of an example of a time attack that I created once that I think ISN'T OP.

Name: Preknowledge.
type:strategic.
Ability: The user is able to go into the future temporarily from 10s to five min. The user is not able to see the future but able to place attack there or fire off a spell. The user uses this ability to try and manipulate the opponent into being at the location of the attack at the allotted time. If the opponent is not there the attack still goes off and undamaged. If the opponent is in position the attack goes off and the opponent is hit.

I mean that is just something I came up a while ago. I find it is okay because it still is dodgeable and reasonable.

You could have something that would turn back an attack or for a prealotted time you could be able to see the future and dodge but not attack. Time is just one of those things that is really tricky. I don't think that time stuff is a no no but it has to be carefully done.
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shishi^Kino Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Heck even if it was something that slowed them progressively. Which means that the person could still win but would have to finish you quickly, and it would have to be something that even in effect the person is able to dodge or have some kind of response to besides just losing
Shishi^Kino
Shishi^Kino

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:35 am

.... hmm well ill keep it on hold for now
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Bump ~ Edited it
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Hmm. How long can she use it? Anything that happens to Yuki if she uses it? Can attack from a captain's shunpo be able to dodge?
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
new tech Left_bar_bleue0/0new tech Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 pm

I think this technique should only be used outside of battles, strictly for roleplay purposes.
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:12 am

well as i said the tech does not have a limit how long she could use it, but activating it, it will slow her down her speed 5- for the next 2-3 turns that could be a start ne?

and how well she can dodge attacks does pretty much depend when she notices them and what rank she is at concidering the opponents rank as i said faster opponents attacks are harder to dodge

and yeah that might be it techi
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:40 pm

5, in my opinion, isn't gonna be enough however it's just my opinion. Can she use it immediately from my swift and rapid suprise attack?
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Pretty much, regardless of what she says; I'm not going to approve this technique. She might can find another Mod to do so, but she's pretty much saying she can dodge any physical based attack, only at Vastro Lorde level...
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:46 pm

I meant when there is a suprise attack. She can't immediately use it when the opponent is like 10 centimeters away.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Alright. Instead of arguing how about this. Unapproved.

A). Because time manipulation in a fight like this is no. NO side effects, no drawbacks to dodging at close range, and no real reiatsu consumption, allowing this technique to be used whenever.

B). You ressurcion elements/abilities are based off of metal and water. Not time.

Archived.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down