Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Miniav12-1 Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Miniav12-1 Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Miniav12-1 Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Miniav12-1

Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it]

+3
FallenAngel
Yuki Black
Sora
7 posters

Go down

Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Empty Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it]

Post by Sora Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:04 am

Yes, I'm the only one on, so I can be the first to post about it! New manga... Tousen's hand in front his face, dark reiatsu collecting... 'nuff said.

Tousen: If Aizen-sama is on the front lines... I s'ppose it's time for us to show our true powers.
Komomaru: True powers? Bankai, well i-
Tousen: Bankai? Don't make me laugh. Aizen-sama has given us something much stronger...
[Hand on face]
Chapter ends...

If you've read it, post about it...
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Empty Re: Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it]

Post by Yuki Black Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:59 am

xD its really something you should have expected... i mean it would have been too easy with just the bankai, right?
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Empty Re: Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it]

Post by Sora Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:41 am

I mean, I did expect it, but I still wanted to see it.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:43 am

even better...
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:47 am

I'm going to be really mad if he does some Cero, or something that isn't Vaizard mask.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenAngel Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Its really a NAH-DUH moment. After witnessing the hollow transformation of the others and the powers they possessed, Aizen definently wanted it. Aizen will have a mask and Gin will also have a mask. Aizen doesnt really need it cause hes OP anyway.

PS: Yamamato needs to bankai and kick their arses.
FallenAngel
FallenAngel
Second Division Captain
Second Division Captain

Female
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Left_bar_bleue0/0Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouichi Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:04 pm

tottally he's just sitting back and not doing anything but just watching and where are isshin and uryu's dad, and the hat and cloggs and yoruichi what are they doing?
Kyouichi
Kyouichi

Male
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:38 pm

ok first those of you who didn't see this coming should smack yourselves

Aizen conducted hollowfication tests on all the current vaizards save Ichigo and had that much more time after obtaining the houyouku to pull something like this together. on top of all of this why else would Yami stay in line with aizen? fear

i've been waiting for this for a while so i will thoroughly enjoy the next chapter when ichigo returns to bloody #$%!& in carnage xD

DewBunny

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:02 pm

i fully agree, i mean this is gonna be so kick ass #$%!& xD its just too god damn epic and its getting better i cant wait for the next chapter

P.S. ._. the female vaizard is dead or at least soon will, because ichigo didnt bring orihime back and thats sad i liked her, but i guess good people have to start dying like they did on naruto...
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Kyouichi wrote:tottally he's just sitting back and not doing anything but just watching and where are isshin and uryu's dad, and the hat and cloggs and yoruichi what are they doing?

Agreed. Yamamoto + Isshin + Uryu's dad + Yoruichi + Urahara = Death of Aizen. XD

PS: Isshin is a captain leveled shinigami. He is in no squad but is the royal guard of the spirit king of soul society. All royal guards are known to be beyond captain level. Yoruichi = Goddess of Flash, Super speed ftw. Urahara with weird inventions would be great. Yamamoto = Bankai = Ownage. Uryu's dad = Ownage no doubt. XD
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Left_bar_bleue0/0Latest Manga [Spoilers for those who haven't read it] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:42 pm

i want link to proof of this royal guard stuff

thus far he is a captain level who lost his powers

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:47 pm

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Guard

His power is highly strong. He killed an arrancar in a slash.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:10 pm

uh DUH he's strong

He's not in Zero Division officially though

DewBunny

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:35 am

Taichou, your link says
All members of the Royal Guard are former Captains of the Gotei 13. Only one has ever been mentioned in the series: Kirio Hikifune (曳舟 桐生, Hikifune Kirio) who was the Captain of the [[12th Division].
It doesn't say anything about Isshin being in royal guard.
Yousei
Yousei

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 am

Taichou wrote:
Kyouichi wrote:tottally he's just sitting back and not doing anything but just watching and where are isshin and uryu's dad, and the hat and cloggs and yoruichi what are they doing?

Agreed. Yamamoto + Isshin + Uryu's dad + Yoruichi + Urahara = Death of Aizen. XD

PS: Isshin is a captain leveled shinigami. He is in no squad but is the royal guard of the spirit king of soul society. All royal guards are known to be beyond captain level. Yoruichi = Goddess of Flash, Super speed ftw. Urahara with weird inventions would be great. Yamamoto = Bankai = Ownage. Uryu's dad = Ownage no doubt. XD

As far as im concerned, i think ichigo is gonna kick Aizen`s ass, first hes the main chara second they say hes the only one who has concidereble strenght and the only one who could defeat Aizen ----> hes the only one who has not seen his shikai of the captains of gotei 13 and the vaizards and even the espadas >> i dont like this theory tho

P.S. maybe isshin used to be an captain of gotei 13 just like urahara?, i doubt he ever was in the royal guard
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:33 pm

That link may not give enough proof, Yousei. You should search from another source, because wikia doesn't tell ALL.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down