Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE NightTime Battle. - Page 2 Miniav12-1 THE NightTime Battle. - Page 2 Miniav12-1 THE NightTime Battle. - Page 2 Miniav12-1 THE NightTime Battle. - Page 2 Miniav12-1

THE NightTime Battle.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE NightTime Battle. - Page 2 Empty Re: THE NightTime Battle.

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:59 pm

ok one one the shield can move if the user moves thus hitting you (Traca) in the bady also moving the whole shield but not moving whats inside making your mothe's which are floughting in the air in place be forced to the end of the bubble that your in and also pulling Gray out of the mothes range because he's moving through them.

two my character is not an idiot even a human teen would notice if your last attack was a swarm of hornets then if you form a bunch of moths then they have to be an attack as well also if you know anything about moths then you know that they can't shoot anything and then information is enough to fidgre out that thay ether explode or distract. i leaned more toward the exploding.

and three the action is completely possable and also the fact is that the thinking the moths are exploifce is not Meta-gaming its just commin sence. and fyi my character was a captain if a basic cero attack was able to wound him that easy then he'd have never reached captain. tho i will edit in the damage level but then i can't continue this topic because im not a captain anymore. so good bye .

And HAVE A NICE DAY.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2