Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Miniav12-1 Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Miniav12-1 Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Miniav12-1 Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Miniav12-1

Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat)

4 posters

Go down

Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Empty Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat)

Post by Yukio Shidousha Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:08 pm

Name: Yukio Shidousha

Division: Squad 4

Seat: 5th seat

Looks:Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Anime-Mage

Personality:Yukio tends to be a quiet person at times, but most the time, happy. He would either be training, making food, or just sleep somewhere. Once asleep, its hard to wake him up. He likes to act like a weakling to his opponents so he can study their tactics, but sometimes getting hurt in the process.

Stats

Strength:12

Speed: 20

Accuracy: 13

Stamina:10

Zanpakuto Information

Zanpakuto Name: Misuto Kirite

Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:
Zanpakuto Description: Nothing special.

Shikai form

Released Zanpakuto Looks:
Spoiler:
Only the swords are bigger, and are combined into a twin edged lance.

Shikai stats

Strength:13

Speed: 27

Accuracy: 12

Stamina:13

Zanpakuto Release Phrase: "Cut through the mist, Misuto Kirite!"

Released Zanpakuto Description: As Misuto Kirite is released, cold mist is released for every swing of the weapon. Yukio is then able to control the mist,making a wave of mist released from his blade's edge, and shooting it at his enemies, thus cutting them into pieces. The mist can also cover about 10 ft of an area, making anyone in it, blind.

Zanpakuto Spirit:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto Realm: A large grassland with endless nightsky, and falling meteor lights.

History

Alive

As a child, Yukio lived a decent life with his mother and father. His mother taught him a lot of culinary skills while his father taught him swordsmanship. At the age of 14, Yukio's mother died from a car accident. Yukio kept learning in culinary arts in memory of his mother. His father would try his dishes, and either give him a thumbs up, or gave him a weird yet funny face. At the age of 19, Yukio moved out of the house, and started a restaurant. A week after cooking for people, as Yukio was leaving for his car, a group of men came, shot Yukio multiple times, and left with his possession, including his mother's cookbook.

Spirit

Yukio wandered the streets for hours, saddened about what his father would feel when his only son is dead. hours went by, and still confused about why a random group of men would kill him. Suddenly, a strange creature attacked him, but a strange person came, and killed the creature. The person told Yukio of a peacefull world where he can live a new life. After Yukio asked a few questions, he now knows that the creature and the person was known as a hollow and a soul reaper.

Soul Society

Yukio began to start a new life, cooking for the people who lived in the soul society. He enjoyed the smiles on people's faces when they tried his dishes. After a few years of cooking, Yukio decided to go to the shinigami academy to become a soul reaper, so he can make the skills he learned from his father to use. After graduating, Yukio was put to squad 4. He began to train, hunt for hollows, and cook for the other soul reapers for quite a while. He began trying to unlock his zanpakutou's shikai form, and mastering it's fighting style. Every now and then he would challenge a higher seat, and sometimes would win, and sometimes would lose. He did that for who knows how long. After finally unlocking his zanpakutou's shikai form, and it's fighting style, Yukio challenged the 5th seat.

RP Sample

What can I do now? Train, or hunt for hollows? Yukio was laying on a roof, watching the bright sky, and drinking some saki. "Oh well, guess I should go cook something". With his stomach growling, Yukio hopped off the roof, and walked into his kitchen. "So what should I make? How about some chicken kebabs? That should do it". Yukio began chopping up some vegetables, some chicken, then roasts it on a stick over a fire for a while. After half a hour, Yukio opened the window to let the smoke out, then sat on the chair, and enjoyed his kebab. "A little burnt, but still good". A soul reaper came into the room, fanning away the smoke. Whats with all the smoke? Yukio turned, seeing the soul reaper still fanning the smoke away from his face. "Sorry, I was cooking something, and I sort of forgot I left my food there in the fire". The soul reaper left, leaving Yukio and the smoke. Well, to not let the others think theres a fire. Yukio brought in a bucket of water, poured it over the fire, then fanned the smoke out. "I guess thats off my list. Now what to do?" The soul reaper took his zanpakutou, and left the kitchen. "Should I go train, or spend 3 hours in a nice, quiet place, and drink some tea?"

Yukio was with a squad of soul reapers who were patrolling for any hollows in the area. "5 hours, and still no hollows". The sqaud continued to patrol the area for another 5 hours. Suddenly, Yukio was hit in the head, and was knocked out. After a few minutes, Yukio finally woke up, and sees the soul reapers fighting a large pack of hollows. Good, you awake. Now go help us out! A soul reaper handed Yukio his sword, then returned to the little skirmish. "Cut through the mist, Misuto Kirite!" The Zanpakutou changed from a katana into a twin edge sword. Yukio began shooting waves of crescent shaped mist at the hollows, thus cutting them into pieces. The battle ended in victorious, so Yukio rubbed his head where the hollow hit. "I guess this was a successful mission. Argh, my head hurts like hell"

Last edited by Yukio Shidousha on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 16 times in total
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Empty Re: Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat)

Post by Renjiro Haptism Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm

normal stats reduce to 55

your allowed 65 stats when your in your shikai form

Zanpakuto Description: Every slash made with this weapon, it creates a trail of bluish white mist. Nothing special about that.

its a normal sword until released cannot create mist when your welding a bog standard katana

History and rp sample need huge improvements and lengthening
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat) Empty Re: Yukio Shidousha(4 division 5th seat)

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:30 am

*Edited*
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:07 am

What kind of effects does the mist have on the opponent? Poison? Does it heal your allies (which goes with 4th div shinigami)? Can it cause a frost effect and slow movement speed down due to cold?
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:15 am

*Edited* God I'm having problems today.
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 pm

your normal Stats are missing 5 points once you fix that I'll look over it again
Ace
Ace

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 pm

*Edited*
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:59 pm

and your missing 5 stat point in your shikai release stats
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukio Shidousha Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Are you sure? I just added the stats together, and it equals 65
Yukio Shidousha
Yukio Shidousha

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:20 pm

My bad my maths was bad then lol.

APPROVED

RENJI!
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum