Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Miniav12-1 Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Miniav12-1 Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Miniav12-1 Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Miniav12-1

Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot

+3
Traca Carmesim
Fujimaru
Shuurajou
7 posters

Go down

Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Empty Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot

Post by Shuurajou Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:45 pm

Alright just as the topic says post your bets on the fight!! post here and we will see how it develops!!

koujetsu VS arthas

i bet he will lose within.. 6-10 posts o-o * bets the province off saskachewan Canada*

Last edited by Shuurajou on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shuurajou
Shuurajou

Male
+1 Total : 0
Location : in the shadow, stalking the enemy and waiting for the right moment to strike them down
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Empty Re: Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot

Post by Fujimaru Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 pm

>> I'm going for the underdog *although it's unlikely* Arthas for 500$! *slaps money on the table*
Fujimaru
Fujimaru

Male
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Empty Re: Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot

Post by Traca Carmesim Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:13 pm

This should be in Spam, this isn't really a 'discussion' of any sort.

Anyhow, Kou, whenever he feels like doing it, I bet the United States Treasury.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:
Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Left_bar_bleue0/0Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Kou after he plays around... I bet blizzard and all the gold in fort knox.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Naim Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:27 am

I just want Arthas to win so I can get a rank up..... other than that go Kou
Naim
Naim

Male
Registration date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:18 am

I bet my possible future Captain rank on Arthas...

And if he somehow loses, then I also bet Peryite's Shrine with all of his followers on Koujetsu.
Just to be on the safe side, you know.
Yousei
Yousei

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Left_bar_bleue0/0Bets on the Arthas VS Koujetsu fight over CC spot Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Renjiro Haptism Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:26 am

I bet all the gold in the federal reserve on koujetsu (ryuu). its all about if kou can be bothered to put up a fight tbh lol
Renjiro Haptism
Renjiro Haptism

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:03 pm

Kaji-Kanto wrote:Kou after he plays around... I bet blizzard and all the gold in fort knox.

Woah woah woah, we aint Blizzard for ANYTHING. Thats like beating Wizards of the Coast >_>
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:35 pm

I bet Blizzard so kou had a reason to fight XD Its no longer a fight for his life oh its so much more Its a fight for Blizzards Honor!
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuurajou Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:51 pm

nice kaji xDD of coarse it would be cause its Related to WoW xDD
Shuurajou
Shuurajou

Male
Location : in the shadow, stalking the enemy and waiting for the right moment to strike them down
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down