Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Miniav12-1 Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Miniav12-1 Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Miniav12-1 Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Miniav12-1

Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Empty Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas

Post by Arthas Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:40 pm

You know the rules, koujetsu mod this one Very Happy
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Left_bar_bleue0/0Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Empty Re: Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:21 pm

OOC: dont be suprised if i edit a lot. I make sure i have the word count right.

Kin was real disappointed that the Lifeless was disquallified from his first match. Kin was looking forward to fighting him. He wasnt the best in the soul society, but Lifeless was one who you could count on if fighting a hollow started going south. Now no one has seen him for to long, sounds like a hollow killed him. I guess if you think of it that way he wouldnt be the best person to fight a strong hollow. "Thats no way to prove my skills, why did he not show up, I was looking forward to smashing his face into the ground." Kin heard of the semi-finals about to start and heard who he would be fighting. Arthas, one of the most ruthless captians in the soul society to date. This did not make Kin nervus, it only boosted his will to fight, Kin loved to fight, and loved it even more when his opponent was stronger than him. winning made it more enjoyable and losing showed that he could fight with the best of them. All Kin had to do was fight all out with Arthas and he would get more respect in the soul society as a fighter. Kin walked to the ring and stood, waiting for his opponent to show so this fight could get on the road. "I know your not one to duck on a fight Arthas, but lets save the dramatics for another time, this is a tournament baised on fighting, not acting. I know your waiting there so show yourself already, I want to fight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:37 am

Arthas strode into the arena, the sun on his back, the wind kicking up small clouds of dust. It was a mild temperature, one perfect for fighting. "Well then, good morning Kin." This was all he said for some time, as he listened patiently to Kin's desire to fight. Arthas smiled at his ally, drawing his zanpakutou and giving him a salute. "So then, it's a fight you want?" he would enjoy fighting his fellow captain, the espada he had defeated last time hadn't really given him any challenge, other than a small gash on his arm. Kin Mamouru was one of the younger captains, and purpotedly one of the stronger... But Arthas would have to put him to the test. He always took pride in the successes of his younger comrades, and would not be ashamed if he lost the fight, indeed he would only have that much more respect for kin. But Kin would need his victory first, and Arthas had no intention of going easy. Kin had worked hard to earn his captain position, now was his chance to prove that he deserved it. "So then, it's a fight you'll get." Arthas called, before shunpoing forward to his opponent. He decided to start off slow, and test Kin's swordsmanship. Wielding his blade in 1 hand, he struck down at the smaller man with about 3/4 of his strength: he wouldn't go all out just yet. "Lets see what you've got, eh, Kin"
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Left_bar_bleue0/0Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 pm

For the first time ever, Kin wanted to take his time using bankai, he would wait for his moment. Exsited that Arthas was as thrilled to fight, Kin started to feel a joy growing inside of him, then Deraj spoke. "Do you know what your up against?" "
Of course I dont, not many people like to except it, but Arthas could kill everyone in the soul society. If Arthas and I were on a mission to kill some hollows, it wouldn't be any fun for the fact that he could kill them all before I got a shot in."
"Then if you know what your up against, how will you win? if he is that strong, you sound like you have no chance." "Oh I got a chance, but I have to fight threw hell to get it, and you know better than anyone that I dont mind these odds." Kin grabed his sword in his right hand, he had plans for the left hand. "He's bigger. stronger, and more experienced in fighting then I am, but I have more anbision and more desire to grow stronger. If I dont win this fight, oh well, life will go on for me. As long as I show you my full power, then nothing will go wrong, unless I die. I have no other choice, but to charge him head on. plus its the only way to get this fight rolling. here we go." Kin shunpoed head on at Arthas. "Lets go! Halt, in the name of the icy heavens, show my enemies the felling of fear. Bakudo 38! Frozen Glacier! Kin casted the bakudo on his Zanpakuto, so no matter were it hit, Arthas had to sacrifice somthing, this would give Kin his opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Arthas smiled, as his opponent met him head on. Their zanpakutou's collided, and Arthas noticed that the kido spell his opponent had used moments ago took effect. A light layer of ice covered frostmourne as Kin did so. Unfortunately for Kin, Frostmourne was an ice zanpakutou to begin with, a layer of frost such as this only sharpened the cold steel. "I see. I've heard your kido skills were impressive for one so young. It seems I won't be dissapointed." Arthas was taking this fight seriously, but also enjoying it, almost as if they were training rather than fighting in a tournament. Indeed, he was having as much fun as if he were sitting and simply talking with his fellow captain. The lethal edge he had had in his previous fight against an espada was gone. This was a far more friendly fight, against someone he knew so well. "So, lets see how good with kido you really are youngling." Their swords gritted against one another, Arthas gradually pushing him back with his superior strength, though it wasn't by much. He was surprised at how strong the captain had gotten since their last bout. He grunted, and put more force into his push, shoving Kin backward a step with his ice covered zanpakutou. "Hadou number 33, Blue Fire Crash Down!" he roared.Instantly, an enormous blue column, enchanced beyond the normal level by Arthas' mighty reaitsu, shot from his palm towards Kin. While he was doing this, he also held up Frostmourne, so the blade was just barely touched by the bright blue fire. The fire melted the perma frost from Kin's bakudo, though Arthas was careful not to do it for too long: Ice zanpakutou's didn't like fire.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Kin saw Arthas' Blue Fire Crash Down, Kin had no time to move. The kido was fired so close all Kin could do was again fight head on. "HAA!" Kin pointed his zanpakutos tip in the center of the blasts. Splitting the column in two, left and right, this plan did not work perfectly as Kin hoped. Part of the kidos blast hit Kin in the right hand and shoulder, making it hard to hold on to his sword and hold off the kido from ripping his body to shreads. All he could think of was holding out. When the blue column was done. Kin shunpoed back to think of another plan. He then noticed Arthas melted the Ice kido with that blast, Kin became interested. "I have to give it to you, your not only strong, but very smart, I didnt think anyone would do that."
Kin didnt wait for Arthas to answer, he can talk on his own time. Now Kin had to start something new, the first thing that came to mind is his favorite Kido spell, one he practices everyday. The best kido Kin can pull off. No one could cast this kido like Kin."I shall guide my energy to pin you down and take you out, by the power in me you will not move after this moment. Hadou 62, Hundred Stepped Rails!" Kin waited for a split second to give it more power, the threw it as hard as he could. Right after he casted the kido, he charged yet again. face to face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 am

"Not bad." Arthas called out. "I didn't expect you to be able to block that hadou in that manner." Arthas then noticed the next spell Kin began to perform. Another bakudo? He thought. Interesting. He seems to like to restrict his opponent's movements, then move in for the attack. No matter, a Bakudo of this level, even coming from a talented kido user like kin, was easily stopped. As the Energy shot towards him, Arthas used a bakudo of his own. "Bakudo number 39, Arc Shield!" A wall of glassy energy immeadiatley erected itself in front of Arthas, The hundred stepped rails slamming against it. For a moment it would appear they'd penetrate, but Arthas knew better: Bakudo spells weren't designed to pierce shields. However, he was in for a nasty shock, the spears of golden light suddenly broke through, Arthas bearly using the time he had left to shunpo away. One of the rods even pierced through the tail end of his cloak! Arthas creased his brow, he had never, EVER, seen that kido performed at that level before. Then Kin charged towards him once, again, surprising Arthas, if only for a moment. Kin shot forward and met Arthas headon. However, Arthas had seen such tactics before, and, at the last second, elegantly sidestepped, swirling as he did so. Kin charged right on past him, and Arthas used that momentum against him, falling once again into his kido "Hadou number 31, Shot of Red Fire!" Arthas called out, a ball of red energy forming around his hand, firing forward towards Kin's back at a breakneck pace.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 am

Kin spins around and parries the kido off in a direction. He gets his footing and waits a second. "Now what, i've got too th..." BOOM!! Kin looks over to were the kido landed and sees the damage. The explosin looked like three M 80's getting blasted at the same time by a rocket launcher. "Wow, that could have killed me. Way to go Arthas, I can tell your holding little back to try and kill me." "I've got to think of somthing." Then the thought hit Kin quick, he knew what to do to get his opening, all he needed was one hit to get his advantage. "I need all the help one Zanpakuto can give for this one Deraj." "Take Aim Deraj!" Kin shot five balista shots at Arthas, with hope in mind that it would destract him, it wouldnt kill him, but Kin just needed a second to cut a drop of blood from anywere, then Kin had his opening. "Beyond the deepest part of my soul, farther than the shadow the light casts, devour thy enemy in the light! Hadou 88, Flying Dragon Striking, Heaven-Shaking, Lightning Cannon!" a thought came to mind, "Have fun with that one." Kin fired that kido with everything he had, he let the blast get out and once again charged Arthas with everything behind his overhand strike. Kin lifted the blade over his head with two hand. He got ten feet awat from Arthas then shunpoed over his head and swung his blade for the top of Arthas dome peice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Arthas laughed long and loud... He knew his kido wouldn't have killed kin, he had just added enough power to it to make it look flashly. A captain could never be taken down by such a spell, even if they weren't prepared for it. However, the attacks kin used next had a far more serious (and possibly hostile intent) "Well Kin, to me it looks like you're throwing more out than I have been" He called with a wry smile. He decided to give his captain friend a little bit of suspense.... The ballista bolts came whizzing towards him, and the hadou followed closely behidn, but Arthas didn't move an inch. The words of kido then burst from his mouth "Cut off reality, and shield me from the rage of evil, Bakudo 81 Splitting Void!" Arthas didn't need to use an incantation for this one, but it didn't hurt to strengthen a kido with the proper incantation, after all Kin had used an incantation as well. The ballista bolts smashed into the barrier and fell away. The lightning dragon technique kin had used followed the bolts path, and smashed into the barrier, and fizzled out after moments of struggling against Arthas' powerful defense. Arthas began slowly clapping, almost mocking his opponent, but indeed the captain had had an impressive showing thus far. "Not bad at all, Kin, but you'll have to do better than that!" Now it was his turn, thought Arthas, and he let out a yell "Hadou number 82, Dragon Slave!" Instantly, behind Arthas, a Huge column of fire roared up, and took the shape of a dragon, before shooting towards kin at high speeds in a blaze of fire.

Last edited by Arthas on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Kin got inches away from Arthas when he let out his Dragon Slave Kido. Using shunpo, Kin had to dodge. There was no way he could counter / parry this attack. Kin shunpoed away, but the dragon followed. In the air, the dragon followed. "I got to stop this kido, I can't parry or counter it, all I can do for now is dodge it untill it hits somthing. The dragon started flying faster, dodging again was the only thing Kin could do at this point. "It doesnt look like its ganna stop any time soon, and I dont think I can dodge this off, Arthas will shunpo behind me." The words untill it hits somthing gave him a idea. Kin shunpoed into the air and waited for the dragon. The dragon got close, Kin could feel the heat. "The heat from this Dragon kido is making me sweat. Nows about the time to move." When the dragon was a few feet away Kin shunpoed behind Arthas and got him in a full nelson. "I am putting out more pressure than you, because I want you to use your bankai, but untill then. have fun with this." The dragon became confused, but still charged Kin. When the dragon got closer Kin yelled, "I hope you like your own spell!" Kin put his feet on Arthas' back, and pushed him into the dragons mouth. Landing on the ground, Kin said "Thats not ganna kill him, but hopfully it with piss him off enough to use his bankai."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:54 pm

((Kin being able to get me in a nelson was essentially an auto-hit but ill work with it.

Arthas could only think of one option in this situation. He had no time to use anything other than a basic sword motion, no time for a kido incantation. He fell towards the dragon's mouth, as he did so, he began swirling his zanpakutou. His wrists twisted at unnatural angles as he did so, and he winced through the pain. He began spinning his blade faster and faster. The caster of a kido had some control over it even after it was cast, so he only had to hold off for a little while... His blade spun rapidly, creating a force of blue energy in front of himself, a force which his kido crashed into. He knew he couldn't hold it for long, but he didn't need to. After a few seconds, the dragon dispersed, ending at Arthas' command. He winced in a bit of pain however: the tips of his fingers were still slightly seared. He let out a deep sigh, and gazed down at kin... That last technique his opponent had used to shove him into the flame had been impressive, Arthas couldn't let his guard down again. However, if this was the most pressure Kin could apply, he wasn't going to be able to cut it. Arthas had more than one trick up his sleeve after all. "I have to say, I didn't expect that one." He called out to his opponent. He had to start taking things a bit more seriously. He quickly shunpoed, and appeared in front of Kin. Using another shunpo, he took Kin's back, but to the squad 9 captain, Arthas would still appear to be in place. It was one of Arthas' best techniques: the mirror image. As the mirror image in front of kin still was striking down, Arthas was striking down from behind, from the place where the captain least expected to blow to come. For most opponents, by the time they realized what Arthas had done, it would be far too late.

Spoiler:
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 pm

"This all you can think of?" Kin went to block the slash, and his blade went right through. "Whta the..?" The slash hit Kin in the back. "Ah!" Kin shunpoed away. In thought "What was that? I've never seen anything like that." The memory played in his mind. "I had him dead to rights with that block, and he was behind me. but I saw him straight infront of me. It must.. no it had to have been an illusion, there is no other explination." So Kin spoke, "Hey Arthas, you got to teach me that some time, that will come in handy fighting against the Espada. But untill then, get ready." Kin felt a shift in the air, it moved from east to west, now going north to south, giving Kins kido a bad wind resistence. and it started to pick up. Arthas' and Kin's spiritual pressure started to effect the weather. They both started stepping up there game. In thought "I dont want to us another kido, he will expect that, ive got to get him angry, he might be stronger, but I need him to use it first if im going to win. I guess all I can do is charge." Kin shunpoed headn on with Arthas, slashing and shunpoing somwere else to slash again, not caring if he conected or not, just trying to get Arthas' anger going. Moving and striking, kin said [color=green]"Dont tell me you cant keep up, this isnt to much for you, is it?" Kin kept going with his assult plan till he found an opening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Kin had slipped up, for the first time in the battle. Although, Arthas could hardly blame the man. His fellow captain had given him quite a fight to this point, and had by no means lost the battle, but with that one blow, frostmourne's innate unholy power would begin to affect kin, and give Arthas an advantage. The plagued energy of his blade caused any enemy to begin to gradually slow down, and there blows become weaker, everytime Frostmourne opened a wound, even a grazing one. And Kin would shortly begin to feel those effects, indeed it almost immeadiatley became obvious in Kin's fighting. The captain began rushing At Arthas, using shunpo after shunpo, striking at Arthas with nipping blows. However, there was a subtle difference in the speed of Kin's shunpo, and in the strength of his nipping blows. Arthas' trained eyes followed Kin with little difficulty, but he gradually began wondering what it was that Kin was after. During his wondering, he accidentally let 1 blows slip just barely past his guard, fortunately due to the lack effort in Kin's tactic, it just barely nicked his armor. Kin seemed to just be wasting energy In Arthas' opinion, after all, Arthas barely had to move to counter his blows, while Kin was shunpoing all over the place. Arthas thought it was an unusual way to fight, but decided that he should at least counter it, and he had just the technique to do so. He parried another of Kin's pokes, and then began spinning, moving his feet expertly. He gained momentum in the spin, and added reaitsu to it, in a powerful swordsman technique he called 'bladestorm' He became a virtual wall of spinning blade, and should Kin continue to use his tactic, he would find himself at a disadvantage, due to the greater length of Arthas' Zanpakutou. Arthas then began moving towards kin, his spinning blade slicing all parts of the air rapidly.

Spoiler:
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Kin saw Arthas spin the blade like bats flying out of hell. The blade got close to kin, so he move out of the way and jumped into the air. "He started moving faster, and i feel like i can move as fast anymore, I might think he moving faster due to my slowing down, but I have to do something." He shunpoed to the ground before arthas hit him again. I can feel it coming from my back, like a plauge sickening me as I move. Its getting hard to get close, his blade is a lot longer than Kin's blade is, almost double. I have to get him in close, Im not ganna use battle rage or chairiot wheels yet, and thraincan is a bankai move, and he doesnt look like he will use it anytime soon. Wait! he had an idea, if i use my bankai, he will use his. easiely said than done but it was all that came to mind at the time. so kin spoke softly. "With these rods, I shall restrain your body to level the hatred in your soul. Bakudo 61 Six Rods Prison of Light" Kin waisted no time going for his next move, he shunpoed infont of Arthas and aimd for his face slashin left to right with one hand, the only part of his body not covered in armor, all Kin needed was one hit a kill shot or not, he wanted to get Arthas mad. The six rod prison of light would help hold him down for a short time while Kin jumped in for his attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Arthas was yet again impressed by his fellow captain's skill: to be able to avoid a technique such as the bladestorm was a feat indeed. However, the man hadn't pushed him hard enough yet: it would take more than that to cause Arthas to resort to releasing his zanpakutou. However, Arthas reacted far too late to completely counter Kin's next kido spell. The six rods of light shot towards him, even as he continued to spin. The strength of the bladestorm however, was able to preserve him from the full brunt of the bakudo. Frostmourne sliced down two of the six rods before the other four slammed somewhat painfully into Arthas' stomach. Kin then made yet another charge towards Arthas, however, due to the weakened state of Kin's Kido Arthas' arms were fully mobile. He quickly brought his sword up to parry Kin's attack, his blade blocking Kin's just in time: the man was only able to open a tiny nick on Arthas' cheek. Sparks flew as the two blades struggled, but due to Kin's weakened state, Arthas was able to hold him. "Not half bad." He said, grinning towards the shorter man. "Since we seem to be using killer intent, try this on for size." He then let go of Frostmourne with his left hand, and raised his palm directly in front of Kin's face. "Hadou number 73, twin lotus blue fire, crash down!" immeadiatley, an enormous column of blue energy, double the size of the one he had used previously, shot from the palm of his hand, towards Kin's face, at point blank range.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 am

Kin got what he desperatly needed. Kin shunpoed out of the way in the nik of time. Arthas didnt know that Kin had a similar ability to Arthas, the difference is he needs only a drop of blood and Kin can heal his wounds or choose a spped increase. Choosing to go fast, this would help get another hit on Arthas. Then Kin could heal the effects of Arthas' Zanpakuto. "Ok, ill give this to you, that last one would have been the end of me if I didnt get your face first. But you know, reguardless if I did or not, its not ganna change the fact that once I hit you again, I'll heal and get rid of this cursed passive ability to slow me down, but now I hit you, I get a slit increase, not like normaly were I get twice as fast, but It will do for the time being." Kin was hopeing the trash talking would get Arthas mad, If he could do this, Kin would be one step closer to victory. Kin was also thinking that if he showed his bankai before Arthas, That Arthas might not have a chance. But Arthas wouldnt go down like any other Soul Reaper, Kin considered the fact he might have to cut off a limb or two to get Arthas to stop. "Speaking of killer instincts, weres yours? Dont tell me you left it on your bed at you captains quaters. That would be an afull shame to take you down without a challenge." Kin thought this might work, but he wasnt sure. All he could do now was continue shunpoing around Arthas untill his opening showed itself. Kin got to a point were Arthas was and arms length away, when Kin would shunpo around. Getting this Captains blood flowing with rage will be hard, his confidence is like a brick house, lots of hard places and little ways to take it down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 pm

((OOC: ummm kin, how much is your speed increased by? because you cant get double speed for just gettinga nick...
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 am

i know its a ploy to get you mad and talk about it, i know its not that much. "Over exasurated"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:36 am

Arthas didn't know what Kin's strategy was in revealing all the info about his zanpakutou, but whatever the younger captain was planning, it didn't appear to be working. Indeed, this revelation only caused Arthas to become more calm more discplined in his attacks. If his speed really IS doubled........ Arthas thought, I'll have to be extremely careful in order to find an opening... His wound is worse than mine... Arthas noted, as a small stream of blood dripped from Kin's back onto the dirt floor below them. That would continue to take a toll on the young captain's stamina. As long as he stayed focus, and fought in a discplined manner, He was sure he could prevent himself from getting hit again... He couldn't allow the young captain to heal the wound Arthas had given him, the fight would be over if he allowed that to happen. "Thats an impressive ability your zanpakutou has, Kin... I'll have to watch out for it next time." He then began his assault, Shunpoeing towards the young captain, striking at him head on, and this time placing a mirror image behind his back, hoping to fool the captain into defending the wrong attack again. He who landed the next strike would win this battle, Arthas mused.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Kin listened to Arthas, then again saw two different Arthas'. One in front of him and one behind him. "You got me once with that attack." Kin shunpos away from both of them and appears behind the Arthas that was in front. "You wont get me a second time." Kin backs away to the ground floor and looks up at Arthas. "If you plan on winning, I would try somthing else. Not the same old tricks over and over, you might want to start using some more deadly attacks, not wear me down till I quit." Kin calms his mind down from the rapid speed combate stratagy in preperation for his next attack, He stands firm in case Arthas attacks. "Battle Rage!" Kins muscles grow and Kins face turns mad with rage, he forgets all stratagy and flys toward Arthas with murderus intent, nothing more, and nothing less. Kin slashes wildly as for the time being, Arthas can match Kin speed strength and accuracy. Kin stamina will take a down fall, but he figures he will have enough stamina to get through his bankai, but after his bankai wears out. Kin is in major trouble, unless he kills Arthas before the bankai or battle rage is over.
"Hes got too be waiting for me to use one of my techniques, there is no reason for him to wait this long. Unless he is playing games with me." Slashing anywere he finds an oppening. Kin kicks Arthas blade with his armored boot and follows through with a slash toward his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:42 pm

To his great shock, Arthas suddenly found himself fighting for his life. Kin came at him in a ball of fury, slicing, hacking and slashing madly at the other captain. He seemed to have lost all rationality, and was quite easily pushing Arthas back. However, what the other man gained in strength, speed, and accuracy, he lost in discpline. His routines were somewhat unbalanced, and this allowed Arthas to parry his blows, though just barely. However, the elder captain knew that he couldn't keep up with this forever. Just then, Kin kicked up at Arthas' zanpakutou, and slashed at his face. Arthas quickly ducked, just barely escaping the blow, a bit of his long Auburn hair being sliced off in the proccess. He shunpoed away as fast as he could. The other captain appeared to have gone mad. He didnt know what had happened to him, but he knew he couldnt out match him any longer the way things were going... He had to come up with a way to counter this. First things first, it was time to stop holding back. "Hunger, Frostmourne." He murmured. Immeadiatley, a silver sheen overtook his zanpakutou, and the blade transformed into its shikai state, cold blue runes etched down the length of it. I have to keep him at range, Arthas thought... And the easiest way to do that was... He sighed... He had hoped to avoid being forced to use this, but there appeared to be few other options in this situation. "Well done Kin." He called out. "I'm surprised you pushed me this far." He then thrust his blade as hard as could into the dirt beneath them, Yelling "Bankai, Sindragosa Frostmourne." Immeadiatley, and enormous layer of ice began stretchign out for nearly 100 yards in every direction, a cold, black layer of ice. Then through the ice, came Sindragosa. An enormous, skeletal dragon, whose eyes glowed with the same cold blue light Frostmourne did. Arthas relayed a quick mental command to the dragon, who was still shaking off the ice from its emergence. It quickly responded, and shot a powerful bolt of blue ice directly towards Kin, a bolt that mvoed at ungodly speeds. This bolt was not meant to harm his fellow captain however: it would pin the man down for quite some time, freezing him in a block of ice. Hopefully that would cool him off out of his blood thirst.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:49 pm

2nd post

Kin looks up, seeing the ball of ice. With no sense of stratagy, Kin charged the ball. Pointing his blade at the middle, The second Kin got close to the ball he slashed. The blade sunk into the ball and was stuck, Kin pulled as the ball pushed him into the ground. The ball exploded and Kin was covered in ice. Kin could not moved his body, his arms were stuck, he couldnt move at all. In the middle of all the ice, All he could do is pull the energy around him to create spiritual energy into heat. Screeming at the top of his lungs, gathering the energy and breathing it all in Kins lungs and trying to convert it to molting hot energy tp melt the ice around Kin. As Kin kept the heat growing, Arthas ice zanpakuto's power that covered the ground started melting around Kins, and his arms were free. Punching the ice around his legs, once Kin was free and he continued the assult on Arthas. He flew toward Arthas and clashed again. Kin jumped into the air and pointed his sword at Arthas as he sat on top of his Dragon. No concern for hitting he shunpoed in front and slashed left to right, trying to avoid the Dragons attacks, Kin then went behind and slashed downword aiming for Arthas and the skeleton Dragon. He then Shunpoed infront and slashed again, this time Kin lifted his feet to make sure the dragon didnt get his foot, Kin used his Kido. In a deep dark voice. "White Lightning" Kin fired the blast from two fingers and waited till the blast was a foot from Arthas' chest, then took a final swing of his sword.

Last edited by Kin Mamoru on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 pm

((OOC: you do realize im on the back of a dragon right))
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:59 pm

edited

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Arthas had ample time to see Kin coming, thanks to what Sindragosa had done. He was amazed that just by yelling Kin had been able to escape the bankai ice block, but he was ready for the captain this time. He expertly followed the captain's movements, carefully watching what he did. The battle rage added to the randomness of Kin's Attacks, but the man made a mistake if thinking Arthas would be surprised this time. Indeed by coming in this close Range, on top of Sindragosa he had given Arthas a distinct Advantage. Relaying a quick mental command to Sindragosa, he ordered the dragon to fly up, as quickly and as fast as it could. During Kin's attacks, this managed to throw the man off balance, to an extent. His attacks, though strong, were more sloppy and slipshod, and Arthas ducked, parried, and countered them all with ease. Kin wasn't used to fighting on the back of an enormous dragon, Arthas was. However, The use of a kido spell by the bloodthirsting captain, did manage to catch Arthas offgaurd a bit, and he wasn't able to get completely out of the way of the blast. It hit Arthas' left arm at the wrist, blasting through his arm and searing his flesh. Arthas grimaced in pain, but knew that he would suffer far worse if he didn't continue to fight focusedly. As Kin closed in for Another attack, Arthas held out his left hand, whispered the words "Death Coil" and shot a single condensed ball of ghastly green-black energy towards kin, head on. As he did so, Sindragosa whipped its tail up, and planned it perfectly, so that it would swoop to the sides and over where Kin was right now, so that if Kin tried to dodge Arthas' attack, he would only be swatted aside by Sindragosa's powerful tail.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next