Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Miniav12-1 Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Miniav12-1 Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Miniav12-1 Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Miniav12-1

Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Empty Re: Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 am

Does the Dragon Bankai have a cool down?
3rd post

Kin backed up after the white lightning spell. Charging in for another attack a greenish black ball was shot at Kin. Getting ready to parry the blast, Sindragosa's powerful tail hit Kin in the the shoulder before he could attack. Crashing to the ground, Kins shoulder was out of place. with a quick whip lash throwing his shoulder to the ground and back up it popped back into place. While in battle rage, Kin feels no pain, but he will feel it when this is over. "Deraj, I cannot find a opening, nothing i do gets into his guard. Can you give me more power?""I will, but not yet, you cannot concentraite in this state of mind, your soul speaks freely but you body is an animal. You must survive till you can use your bankai. battle rage is a shikai ability, so im afraid you must wait to draw into my power." Kin shunpoed into the air and dashed straight for Arthas yet again. With no acknowledgement of the word fear, Kin tried attacking the Sindragosa's head. only to find that Kins blade could not harm the Dragon strong bones. Kin abandoned the plan of taking Arthas off the Dragon and aimed for Arthas. Kin shupoed to the side Arthas held his sword. slashing furiously at the captain untill he found a weakness. Kin shunpoed infront of Arthas with one slash. shunpoing behind him with another slash. the shunpoed to the arm Arthas didnt have his sword. Kin didnt want to aim for a place Arthas would expect. so Kin aimed for the wrist with shattered armor. Kin felt the blade touch something, he didnt know if it was his sword or his flesh, but Kin connected to Arthas With no concern to know if he hit or missed Kin backed away. Shunpoing behind Arthas about 20 feet away. Waiting for Arthas to respond to Kins attacks. Kin steadies his hand and sword ready to swing at Arthas with a counter Attack. Kin finds searches in Deraj.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:44 pm

((OOC: The dragons strength and weakness is in its lack of a cooldown. It can stay out indefinitley, or for only a post, depending on how hard an enemy hits it. However it takes a LOT of force to bring it down (like a few mid 90s hadous)), after all it is a bankai.))

Kin made the mistake of trying to use the same tactic twice. This time, as Kin charged Arthas on the back of his dragon, The captain only smiled, and as Kin came on, he seemed not to react... Until Kin was practically in his face. Then, as Kin was about to begin slashing, Arthas grabbed on tight to one of Sindragosa's spines, As the dragon jerked up, and arched down hard, performing a barrel roll, Hurling Kin of its back. It then reared up, and shot skyward, as Arthas regained his footing. He had time now to examine his wrist wound. It wasn't that bad, only caused him a bit of pain, but didn't cause him any muscle movement loss. Arthas had had much worse. Looking down at Kin, who was now 1000 feet below him, Arthas relayed a quick mental command to his dragon. During the captains furious assault, he hadn't been paying attention very well. He had indeed connected with Arthas once, a blow to the shoulder that could have caused severe damage, but Arthas moved witth the momentum, and Kin didn't pay attention and follow through with his attack, he had broken the shoulder plate, but didn't even make a scratch. "Now, its Our turn." From the sky, Sindragosa inhaled an enormous breath, its skeletal throat glowing blue with reaitsu, and then let out an unearthly roar, one that could be heard for miles. Immeadiatley, from the earth beneath where Kin was now, Skeletal hands began clawing at the surface. Dirt was torn away, as 10 skeleton warriors rose up from the ground, each, like Kin, feeling no pain, and attacking with no remorse. They shunpoed towards the captain, and immeadiatley began to counter attack with a variety of different swords, having just enough cooridnation so that they would hopefully catch the captain one way or another.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 am

(OOC: did I break your shoulder plate? He had indeed connected with Arthas once, a blow to the shoulder that could have caused severe damage, but Arthas moved witth the momentum, and Kin didn't pay attention and follow through with his attack, he had broken the shoulder plate, but didn't even make a scratch. If so I wont use it against you. ))

4th post

Kin watched the skeletons, There blades came close to Kin before he shunpoed out of the way. Kin got into the air when he looked at his blade. A drop of Arthas' blood was on the blade. Kin licks the blood off the blade and his back begins to heal. The skin begins to grow back together, peice by peice the skin stiches itself back together. The effects of Arthas' Zanpakuto faded away, Kin had his full speed back, but not his stamina or any blood he lost. Well aware that his ability only gave him so much back, Kin would need and estimate three more hits to recover his blood loss and back injury. Kin shunpoed to Arthas and stood face to face, waiting for the skeletons to rush in. One shunpoed infront of Kin. With one slash the Skeleton was dead, another shunpoed behind Kin, moving out of the way, Arthas Skeleton missed and Kin cut it in half around the spin from behind. Kin grabbed another one and threw it by the arm at Another, killing 2 so far. 8 skeleton remained. Kin speaks in a dark voice. "HA HA HA HAA!!" Kin charged the remaining 8 and Kin sliced two skeletons heads off . making 6 skeletons left. Kin glared down like they were criminals. With only 6 remaining, He started to clash swords with one, and destroyed 3 more with basic assasination movments Hino Z taught him. 3 remained to charge Kin. Kin grabed another one by the head and threw at the other, Kin looked at Arthas with a mean spirited look on his face. [green] "You must think nothing of me if you planned on petty skeletons to distract me."[/green] One of the last skelletons attacked and Kin kicked its head off with a roundhouse. sending the head twoards Arthas. At the last few second, Kin cleared his mind of all distractions. [green]"Take Aim, Deraj."[/green] he shot the balista at Arthas. Focusing on his next move, Kin shunpoed. Not aiming for any spot, just to get close to Arthas. He had two ideas, get hit by the blast, or get hit by Kin. either one wont finish him, but it leaves him open for a second for another strike.

Last edited by Kin Mamoru on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:01 pm

((OOC: are you reffering to the blood you got from that wound earlier? You did not get any from the last strike, you simply broke my shoulder plate. if so, you shouldnt be able to do two things with 1 strike, im roughly 2000 feet above you, my skeletons wouldnt have kept track of you if you moved that fast. Also, for healing, i think it should be at a fairly similar ratio. IF someones gutted you, and you managed to get a slight cut on them, you shouldnt be able to full heal every time....))
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kin Mamorou vs. Arthas - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:21 am

OOC:He had time now to examine his wrist wound. It wasn't that bad, only caused him a bit of pain, but didn't cause him any muscle movement loss. Arthas had had much worse.

During the captains furious assault, he hadn't been paying attention very well. He had indeed connected with Arthas once, a blow to the shoulder that could have caused severe damage, but Arthas moved witth the momentum, and Kin didn't pay attention and follow through with his attack, he had broken the shoulder plate, but didn't even make a scratch. "Now, its Our turn."

this is all what you wrote
the skeleton thing plz read
"waiting for the skeletons to rush in"
the healing thing, i asked hino Z if one drop of blood was fine and he agreed. He aproved your and my profiles so its the same judgement. I have dought about your character but i dont say anything every time i dont like something, i move on.

better yet, ask caranore, the mod for this fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 pm

((OOC: yes, The blow didn't even make a scratch, therefore, no blood. you broke the soulder plate, you didn't cut me. You cant use a white lightning kido to trigger that. Furthremore, none of the skeletons blocked golden ballista, therefore it only would hit one. Golden Ballista (Take Aim Deraj)-Kin can shot a bouncing wave of lightning at his enemies, if its blocked, rickashays of enemies 4 times untill it hits or disperses
))
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:54 pm

He quickly brought his sword up to parry Kin's attack, his blade blocking Kin's just in time: the man was only able to open a tiny nick on Arthas' cheek.

Tiny nick on the cheek = blood, but I agree. It shouldnt be a full heal for such a small amount of blood.

Secondly, Arthas is right. Your going to need to rewire the post, as your ballista cant bounce if not blocked.

However, I do not believe it would be hard to destroy the skeletons, if I remember right... to summon 10 of them would make them fairly weak to an enraged captain? Its been a while since I approved that skill.

So, in compromise. Kin, you can keep the heal. But keep in mind that a full heal does not replace the blood you have lost, nor is your stamina regained.

Arthas's skeletons that were killed by the bouncing bolts are still alive, meaning you have killed 4 of the 9.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 pm

edited, Arthas lets go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Kin had made one fatal mistake, one that would quite possibly be the death of him: Those already dead don't die so easily. 5 of his skeletons were still very much intact and ready to fight. However, he wouldn't let Kin Onto this little fact yet. Still able to follow his fellow captain's movements with his eyes, he watched as Kin shunpoed to his side, and this time was fully ready for the captain. He would not be caught by surprise by Kin's speed and strength again. He waited till the last possible second, and then swung down under Sindragosa's spinal column. Kin's blast flew right over Arthas, into the distance, and his blade missed. In the same motion, he came back up, landing deftly on Sindragosa's back once again. He struck down towards Kin, head on, all the while two skeletal warriors Kin thought to be dead moved secretly towards the mans back. "So Kin, tell me, are you sure those warriors you just fought were oh so petty." He said this with a grim smile on his face, as two swords came rushing towards Kin's back. However this time, Arthas had to make sure kin didn't simply shunpo away and dodge once again. So, carefully planning, he shot energy down the length of Frostmourne's blade, eerie blue light which danced around the length of Frostmourne. This reaitsu would vastly increase the blades power, and its striking range. He moved to the side, and sliced towards Kin, cutting off his access of escape to the front and to his sides. To his back, were skeletal warriors. And above him... was where Sindragosa would very shortly arrive.
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 pm

....Deleted

Last edited by Kin Mamoru on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 pm

((OOC: ok, wait. You cant force somone to kill themselves with their own blade with this kido. You cant auto hit. You dont know im a vaizard, but ill pass over that issue with this. With this kido your breaking rule 101 of godmoddage: controlling anothers character. In this case its slightly legitimate, but this is giving you practically instant victory over any hollow type opponent: pop battle rage, use this kido which mystically auto hits, and force them to suicide.... that seems a bit unfair to me... and for starters its only a level 74 bakudo, this ought to be a mid 90s))

Last edited by Arthas on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 pm

5th post

Kin looked everywere. All around him somone was attacking but up. Kin doesnt waist a second and jumps up. Going up till he reached the clouds. The skeletons wernt to far behind. "If he only had something living i would be fine, i could kill them and heal." Kin had to think fast. " Im not going to get far attacking him with his range, I cant get close without him hitting me, I still have yet to use my hard hitter but i cant use that till in need time to build up my bankai. Frozen Glacier isnt strong enough against his sword with the exstention....." Kin had a plan, it wasnt full proof, but if he pulled this off, it could help him get inside Arthas' guard and give Kin another chance for a cut. Two drops of blood and Kins back would stop hurting when he gets out of his Battle Rage. He could also use one for speed to try and get more hits, but it was no time to think a head of himself. So Kin called upon the Frozen Glacier, without using an incantation, he wanted to be sneaky about it. Kin placed the Ice kido apon his left hand, holding his sword in his right. The skeletons got close to Kin before he mad his move. Kin grabbed one by the head, and parried the others attack, following threw with a slash, One skeleton remaind, the one in Kins hand.. Kin was above Arthas, ready for him to strike. All Kin could do now was wait.

Last edited by Kin Mamoru on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:49 pm

Umm, youre miscounting the fact that you just pop battle rage, and gain 20 strength.... and boom youre stronger than everyone except hizoruki on the site... unbeatable combo IMO for those who fall into that category
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 am

God modding. Any kido that can control anothers character unless its a NPC is a nono.

Secondly. Vaizards arent hollowfied. They are merely Shinigami with hollow powers. Otherwise you are suggesting that Espada are technically shinigamis. Wrong.

Third. Strength has nothing to do with kido strength. Strentgh is phsyical. That point is null.

2 skeletal warriors lefft alive is correct, as only only one was thrown into another. Unless the ehads were taken off in the throw, they would still be alive. But ONLY 2. The others died.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:54 am

((OOC: please delete your post about dancing puppet, also remember, you can't dodge EVERY attack, and only 1 thus far has hit you.))

And strike Arthas did. He raised his left hand, so it was parallel with Kin. He the curled a fist, and yelled "Hadou number 40, Laguna Blade!", a intense, white bolt of lightning shot forth from his fist, heading directly towards Kin rapidly. He had to make sure there was no possible Kin would escape, as the skeletones moved into place one again. If Kin went towards Arthas, he would be hit by Arthas hadou, And Arthas two skeletons skeletons, Adeptly cut him off on all four sides this time, one slicing out from the sides, Another prepared to practically cut him in half from above. This time the captain had nowhere to run. If he tried to spend the time it would take to take out a skeleton to escape, he would be blasted by the hadou and the other. If he attempted to defeat the hadou, the skeletons would have him. Arthas just prayed that this time, maybe he could actually score a hit. Thus far the captain's speed and strength had been unreal for quite some time now, but surely such a powerful ability as this had to have some sort of downside, Arthas only prayed that it came soon. He had been barely able to keep Kin at bay with his bankai, fortunately, he had also finally gained the advantage, as a bolt of lighting and four skeletons closed in on Kin.

Last edited by Arthas on Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Hold. I said 2 skeletons left. And only 2. Edit.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:48 pm

edited. i dont think he should be able to kill each one in only 1 strike... but w/e
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 am

Looking left, right and straight ahead he had all of his summons posistioned to close in on Kin. Arthas didnt put anyone above or below him, giving Kin room to run, untill Kin looked under him and saw Arthas shooting lightning at Kin. With the frozen skeleton in hand, Kin went after another skeleton, The one to the right. Kin dashed straight for it, Pointing his blade at ones head, then shunpoing behind and slashing it. No concern for a killing blow, so Kin shunpoed behind the other skeleton to the left of were Kin started to move, but it saw what he did to the last one and knew Kin was there, It did a spinning back slash and almost caught Kin's face. Luckily, Kin ducked and uppercuted the skeleton right after the skeletons attack, slicing its face. The other looked to be dead, it disappered. Kin looked at Arthas, ready to charge. Kin waited for himself to get closer to Arthas, He put the skeleton behind him and was gathering energy to throw the skeleton at arthas. waiting till he was was 35 feet away, Kin threw the skeleton right for Arthas sword. After he released the skeleton. Kin shunpoed behind Arthas aiming for the back of his neck, which is unpertected by armor. Kin held his blade to his side and swung it left to right, hoping Arthas would be looking at the dragon.

Last edited by Kin Mamoru on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:54 am

((OOC: you cant contorl what my dragon is doing. i said nothing about it attacking you))
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Kin's movements were ultimately, predictable. There was no variety to his attack, the same endless shunpo attacks, trying to find an opening that he never would with those kind of tactics. Arthas had quite some time ago adjusted to his opponents fighting style, and as Kin shunpoed behind his back, easily parried the the strike, and as he did so, kicked out towards Kin, hoping to catch the man in the stomach with his heavy metal boot, a blow when, enchanced by Arthas reaitsu, could pack a serious punch. "Kin. you never seem to learn, you won't catch me with such simple, repititive tactics. If this is really all you're capable of, this fight is over." Arthas then did something he knew Kin would never have expected. His skin turned a deathly pale, his auburn hair turning a wispy white. The underneath of his eyes sagged heavily, as if he was an insomniac. He then grabbed hold of the hilt of Kins sword, as Sindragosa released an enormous cone of frost energy, right where and were. He had hoped that by seperating himself from the dragon, Kin had been paying to much attention to him to notice the dragon's incredibely fast movements. Sindragosa's speed was, indeed, greater than that of most captains, even with Kin's strange power enchancing technique, the man couldn't match the speed of a Sindragosa. And so it was that the enormous cone of lethal frost, easily on the level of a 95 hadou, came crashing down over Kin and Arthas' location hopefully catching and annihilating Kin in the wide blast. Arthas felt himself being chilled, and pain entering his body heavily as the force of such a powerful frost attack hit him, however, his unholy flesh technique had protected him from the majority of the impact of the blow, however, the same would not have been the case for Kin, who was right there with him. He was impressed that a frost attack had even managed to affect his protected body to that extent... Kin had had two choices, surrender his zanpakutou, or take the brunt of the attack... either way the fight was lost Arthas regretted having to use such lethal force, but he had been left with little other option, given the circumstances he was fighting under. Nevertheless, just in case, Arthas kept his eyes and senses on full alert, seeing if Kin had somehow survived the blast.

Last edited by Arthas on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Last post for Kin

Kin saw Arthas grab his sword, and the dragon ice kido was closing in on him. All Kin could think of was grabing Arthas hand. With little time to spare Kin relied only on his instinct. He wasnt gonna win, but he wasnt gonna go out without a bang. "From the skies, to our feet, create the instoppable force, now rise above the earth! Roar Amolishing Temest!" A ball of energy started twisting in Kins hand. Kin let out the massive tornado with elements of fire wind and lightning. The effect were doubled from Kins Battle Rage and pushed Kin back after casting, so the swearl of energy hit Kin with massive force. The fire and lightning tornado caught Arthas, Kin couldnt see if Arthas was being destroyed, He didnt have much time for an incantation, but Kin gave it his all. Kin landed on the ground and could feel the pain starting to come back. Kins battle rage was close to being over. All Kin thought of was his Bankai, but Arthas had the victory. As Kin was falling to the ground, he heard Deraj speak. "Kin, you did well. You showed your skill, however...you didnt show much stratagy. If you used your bankai when you used Battle Rage you would have had a chance." Kin smiled "Yeah, to late for that now, even in Battle Rage I can feel my body weakening. This does suck, but like I said in the begining. Win or Lose, I proved somthing today." Kin's eyes began to close, he hit the ground hard. He waited for a second to open his eyes, he saw Arthas standing looking down at Kin from afar. Kin attempted to take a knee, looking at Arthas. "You know.... I didnt underestimate you, I just didnt think veru well. Your experiance gave you the victory." Kin got to his feet, he heard his Zanpakuto transform into its original state. "Hmm, I figured if I got you with that kido you bankai would disapear, even if my thoughts were right, I didnt have enough power to finish it." Kin's Battle Rage was over do to the lack of energy left in him, he could feel the pain from his back start to act up again, and a couple of other spots Kin didnt notice till then. Kin took a step in Arthas' direction, and fell to the ground. Still holding his Zanpakuto, Kin said "You win old man.....you win" Kin was eliminated from the tournament

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kin Mamoru on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:15 pm

((OOC: 95 kido beats 91, and by my calculation youre out of stamina.)
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizaki Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Arthas if we went by that, everyone would be out of stamina ~_~
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 pm

((OOC: his next post he is. He used battle rage, -10. A 91 kido, minus i would say around 3. Everything else? another minus 10. My abilities have been nowhere near as strenous, as sindragosa itself performed several of them. furthermore, i grabbed the crosspiece, which is the hilt, im not stupid enough to grab your whole blade. furthermore, you cant really say my ice attack didn't hit effect your kido in the least...))
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Crosspiece = hilt. No damage done to Arthas.

91 kido also cant beat a 95. Unless you have more reiatsu than a Bankai (which is using the tech) its not gonna win

meaning even if you pull away, theres gonna be damage done to yourself
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next