Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Soul Transfer...(Done) Miniav12-1 Soul Transfer...(Done) Miniav12-1 Soul Transfer...(Done) Miniav12-1 Soul Transfer...(Done) Miniav12-1

Soul Transfer...(Done)

2 posters

Go down

Soul Transfer...(Done) Empty Soul Transfer...(Done)

Post by Sith Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:03 am

Name: Forbidden Soul Transfer of Final Life

Type: Bakudo

Number: 100

Element: n/a

Incantation: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, my life for yours i bind you. You than cut your hand and use your blood to draw a circle over the ally's forehead, heart, and Zanpakuto. You than give them the kiss of life.

Description: This is a self sacrifice for a fallen ally. Upon the death of an ally you give the fallen warrior your soul and your Zanpakuto's soul. Both you and your Zanpakuto life will be thrown into hell for your ally. This is the real deal, there's no take backs, this forbidden kido is only supposed to be used in times of desperation. This is a last resort kido. Hint: If you are the one who died, you are stripped of this kido, meaning if you are given another chance at life, you can not give that second chance to no one, not even the person who gave it to you. [ooc:the reason you can't ever obtain this kido after you die, because it would seem stupid for you to come back to life only to give it away again.]

(This kido is limited to the seated chairs of the 13 Divisions.)

I would like to donate this Kido to the Site for others to use.
Sith
Sith

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Soul Transfer...(Done) Empty Re: Soul Transfer...(Done)

Post by Kyusai Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I for one see it to be within the realms of possibility so,unless another mod or admin objects,
~Approved~
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down