Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Own Naruto Fanfic Miniav12-1 My Own Naruto Fanfic Miniav12-1 My Own Naruto Fanfic Miniav12-1 My Own Naruto Fanfic Miniav12-1

My Own Naruto Fanfic

2 posters

Go down

My Own Naruto Fanfic Empty My Own Naruto Fanfic

Post by Kyusai Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:13 pm

I was bored and got to thinking,what if Sakura and Hinata both fell in love with Naruto? So this is a fanfic about if Sakura was in love with Naruto too. (If you have a problem with it being romance,than don't post)

~Chapter 1-Love...~
It was a dark night October 10th,and Naruto was standing against a tree in front of the academy. With the old swing next to him,he was thinking about what had happened during Nagato's attack on Konoha. I can't believe Hinata said that,what's more I can't believe I never noticed it. It seems so obvious thinking back on it,but still... He flashed back to that day,and that moment.

He lay there pinned to the ground,below Pain,and Hinata had just arrived on the scene. He yelled to her,
"Get out of here!! You're no match-" She spoke with a voice he never heard her speak in.
"I know...I'm...just being selfish..." Naruto quickly yelled back,
"What are you talking about?! What are you doing here,it's dangerous!!" Hinata stood there for a minute,and finally spoke again.
"I'm here of my own free will. I used to always cry and give up,I almost went the wrong way...but you...you showed me the right way. I was always chasing you...wanting to overtake you...I just wanted to walk with you...I wanted to be with you. You changed me,your smile saved me. So I'm not afraid to die protecting you. Because I love you." Her eyes were filled with so much passion as she spoke,he didn't even know how to react.

As he stood there pondering it,the more he thought about it,the more he thought of something. Then he heard someone coming,and turned to see Hinata.

Hinata had been wandering the village after finding Naruto wasn't home,she was going to wish him a happy birthday. When she found him at the academy,she didn't know what to say,her mind went blank. Before she could open her mouth,and say take ten minutes to say nothing,Naruto walked over to her and spoke.
"Hi Hinata,it's good to see you. I've been doing some thinking about it,and I-" He was interrupted by another familiar voice.
"Happy birthday Naruto,happy to see me?" Sakura was smiling flirtatiously as she spoke.

Sakura had been sitting in her room for three hours thinking about everything that had been happening lately. She started to think about Sasuke,which led her to thinking about Naruto. She'd been thinking about Naruto for a while now,and then realized something today. Sakura's mind was focused more on Naruto than anyone,she was falling in love with him.

"Oh hi Sakura,it is good to see you." Naruto was a little upset that she had interrupted,as he was about to say something important.
"Oh hi Hinata,I didn't see you before." Why did someone else have to be here right now?! This isn't going as smoothly as I had hoped... Oh well I have an idea!! "Hey Naruto,I have my present for you at my house,why don't you come by and pick it up? I expect you there before my mom serves dinner,maybe you could eat with us."
Naruto scratched his head as Sakura left. Then he turned back to Hinata. "We can talk about it later,I'll meet you back at my house,could you wait there?" He tossed her the key before she could say anything,and headed towards Sakura's house.

When he arrived,Sakura answered the door,wearing a towl. Naruto couldn't help but blush a little. "I can come back later..."
She shook her head. "No,come in. My mom and dad are out on a date,so it's just us. I was just about to take a shower when you came,I'll go change though." She walked off to change,as Naruto asked,
"I thought you said your mom was cooking dinner?"
Sakura looked back and smiled her flirty smile. "I lied,I thought if you knew it would be us,you might get shy..."

~Chapter 2-Naruto's Feelings~
When Sakura came back,she was wearing a short nightgown,barely covering her lower body. I feel a kind of like a slut wearing this...
"So Sakura,what did you want to give me? I'll just let you be alone after you give it to me." Naruto's face was deep red as he spoke.
Sakura got tired of waiting for him to figure it out,so she said,"My present to you,is me."
Naruto felt his face as red as it could go all over. "What does that mean...?" Even though he asked,he knew what it meant.
"It means that I love you Naruto. I've been thinking about you so much lately,I realized that I think you're so amazing. You're so determined and bold,I love everything about you,and you always do your best to make me happy,and cheer me up." She sat on the couch next to him,and lifted her gown up a little,showing he panties a little.
Naruto stood up and looked at her sadly. "Sakura,why did you have to do this...?"

Sakura was puzzled,she didn't know what he meant by that. "What are you talking about?"
Naruto looked back at her with sorrow in his eyes. "My heart is splitting. I've always loved you Sakura,but now I'm starting to fall in love with Hinata. I don't know what to do anymore,I don't want to break either of you hearts,and I want to love you both,but I can't."
Sakura's eyes were filling with tears. They rolled down her cheek as she started sobbing. "That's not what you're supposed to say!! You're supposed to say you love me,and kiss me. Then we're supposed to have a romantic night,and live happily ever after!!" She was screaming at him like he was some demon. She threw a pillow as hard as she could at him,yelling more. "Then get the hell out of my house if you don't love me!! JUST LEAVE!!"

Naruto let the pillow hit him,and he opened the door,looking back at Sakura sadly. "I'm so sorry Sakura,please just give me some time to think." Naruto shut the door behind him,and headed toward his house,letting tears slide down his cheeks.

Sakura sat on the couch,her face buried in a pillow as she sobbed heavily. "Why do I always get my heart broken like this...?"

I'll admit chapter two was a little short.
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

My Own Naruto Fanfic Empty Re: My Own Naruto Fanfic

Post by Elroy Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Nice, I enjoyed it. I think you should consider posting this onto Fanfiction.net. Its a site where you can post Fanfics for anime, shows, movies, etc.
Elroy
Elroy

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum