Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Talk with Axel (~Private~) Miniav12-1 A Talk with Axel (~Private~) Miniav12-1 A Talk with Axel (~Private~) Miniav12-1 A Talk with Axel (~Private~) Miniav12-1

A Talk with Axel (~Private~)

Go down

A Talk with Axel (~Private~) Empty A Talk with Axel (~Private~)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:55 pm

Raito went through the 12 Division Barracks, knowing the way to the Captain's Office. All the barracks were identical in layout, except for the 12th Division. The Captain's Office was a big tech room devoted to the databases of Soul Society. Now, where is Captain Iyaku? I need to discuss the Zero Division with him... He knocked on the door and went in. The room was empty. He decided to wait and not touch anything, fearing the wrath of his fellow Captain. He looked at the various monitors all locked and the plethora of wires that encased most of the floor. Raito sighed, waiting patiently.

Back to top Go down

A Talk with Axel (~Private~) Empty Re: A Talk with Axel (~Private~)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:27 pm

The monitors showed images all around the 12th division, images of various tests of new inventions going on. If he wanted to, Raito could look straight to his right and see the production of Axel latest combat-accessory. As Raito waited, Axel came in sneaking in behind him, his right hand was grasping something wrapped up in a black blanket. Walking around Raito, Axel walked forward all the way to the end of the room where a single large, empty desk laid. The desk was made of metal, and all around them were various wires leading straight through the desk, making it obvious that the desk was there so he could watch all the monitors at once without having too look around the room. His black eyes were cold as he dropped the blanket wrapped thing with a thud onto the desk and removed the blanket revealing the gruesome image of an incomplete arrancar's head. It's scalp was removed so Axel could poke and prod through the brain, examining every inch, every centimeter of it. While doing this, Axel spoke in a distracted tone, never keeping his eyes off of the monitors or the head.

"Captain Wareru, I believe you must ask me something?"

Axel said, knowing why he had come here right away. He rarely had any visitors, only Riku and Kai came for friendly visits. Central 46 often came to collect some information, and other Captains came for inventions and info. Axel had guessed it was the latter. While poking the brain, a squirt of blood hit Axel directly on the cheek, who was oddly unfazed by it. In fact, if Raito looked close enough, one would see the slight expression of joy on Axel's face as he did his research in the name of science.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:39 pm

"Captain Iyaku, or, may I call you Axel?" asked Raito polietly. "I will not mince words. I have come for two reasons. One: to ask you about the Royal Guard, and two: to actually know you. Our divisions will be working closely, as I pass on info to your Division for storage and I want your opinion on what is valuable and what is not." Raito sighed as he saw the Arrancar's head. "I wish to know the list of previous Captains whom have been accepted into the Zero Division, please."

Last edited by Raito Wareru on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:55 pm

"You may wish to call me anything you like in life Captain Wareru, for you see a name is nothing but a tag. It is just the mind that matters, that is the true tag of one's identity."

Looking up, Axel removed his gloved hands from the arrancar's skull, his bored expression showing that he found nothing of interest in there. Sighing, Axel looked up glassy eye at Raito, studying him, his posture, the way he spoke, everything. Satisfied, he removed his white rubber gloves and stood up, staring at one of the monitors as he talked to Raito.

"I can tell you nearly nothing about the Royal Guard...because there is nearly nothing to know about them. The identities of the Royal Guard are a closely kept secret as they are above the Gotei 13, above me, you, and even the General Commander. They guard the very king of Soul Society themselves, and as you said, they all are of high Captain level. However,"

Axel paused, turning to look at Raito with a grin on his face. He was thinking of something, the thoughts were racing through his head like a computer downloading something. "My division is Research and Development is it not? That would mean that we have all the stored data somewhere in this laboratory, somewhere in these data banks. Now if I think clearly enough I can figure out the identities and search the record books between old and new Captains. Checking the years where they 'disappeared' from Soul Society, I'll figure it out."

"However, I believe with your division's information gathering skills I can figure it out in a matter of a of months."

Last edited by Axel on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 am

"Thank you," said Raito. "That would be a tremendous help. Now, about the information, what would you consider valuable? We collect data by the thousands each day, I want to perfect the system a bit more and to do that, I need to make an algorithm for the computer in our Division Headquarters to help the Shinigami already working on it by speeding up the process. To do that, I need to know what you consider valuable and what is not."

Raito turned around, his gut, searching for the disturbance. He forced himself to look at Axel and keep his mind focused on what he came for.

Last edited by Raito Wareru on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Axel yawned at this moment, not of boredom but of...actually yes boredom. No that Raito bored him, it was the fact that he didn't have to think about anything truly serious in a very, very long time. Even the Quincy matter that he discussed in the library was much much easy to figure out. Still, he would need to at least what type of information would be most beneficial and if he'd even be able to obtain them. Crossing his arms, Axel closed both eyes and looked down as he went through the list of various information that he would need.

"Well, mainly I'd need a list of Captains for each and every division for the past 2000 years...without that then everything I just said would be useless. I'd need a list of years the Soul Society went inactive without a new captain, in which case I can use that. Get it and I'll deduce who and why they were promoted to Royal Guard."

OOC: Sorry short post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:19 pm

"I'll get right on it," said Raito. "But I need remote access to the databases, which I don't have. Will you set me up with a password and I'll also get to work on the algorithm."

OOC: Me too. All I really need to do is talk. Meh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:30 pm

"Give you my password..."

Axel said, stuttering a little at the end. The information was everything to him, his children if one may ask him what he thought of it. Hell, he had made sure that not even the Vice-Captain had the ability to get information without his permission. Although the Vice-Captain did know the password, if he ever caught him looking into it without his permission, he would kill him..which he already did. Now he needed another Vice-Captain. Crossing his arms, Axel frowned and was momentarily sad at the fact that he was supposed to give it away. At that moment, he raised both eyebrows and smirked, staring at his fellow Captain. Walking forward he simply walked past him and opened the door to his office, nothing on his face now. He already had the answer in his mind, with a way to resolve this conflict with ease.

"Listen, I cannot reveal the password to you, however, whenever you need the information I will gladly tell you it whenever I'm available, now I bid you a farewell Captain Wareru."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:41 pm

This guy is paranoide, Raito thought. "Well, thanks anyway. I'll start working on that algorithm and if I need anything else I'll come here. And, if you ever need to talk, come and find me. Okay?" Raito smiled as he walked past his fellow Captain. Ugh, an extra month of work for me. And, I have to do my paper work... Oh screw it, I'm going to train instead. The Captain-Commander can shove it up his ass! He walked out of the lab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down