Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filling in Blank Spaces -Private-

Go down

Filling in Blank Spaces   -Private- Empty Filling in Blank Spaces -Private-

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:34 am

Strengthen formation,Rosaria.Focus on your movements rather than your sword.
Rose angled her right arm straight out,Ginhanone Hinote pointed straight out towards and invisible enemy.With quick calculated movements,she seemed to fly forward,her crimson hair wisping behind her,and bring the blade down swiftly.Her careful steps smooth and calculated in formation."I am,Gin."Small beads of perspiration formed on her forehead.Being at these careful poses for more than an hour worked her coiled muscles hard enough.But she had Gin telling ehr it wasn't good enough also.Rose sighed as she slipped the blade to her side,examining the flame pattern."Tomorrow i will work harder at it.But today,i'm sadly distracted."She thought back to Dios,her mind sped up again.Someone was coming up behind her and she tensed on autoalert.

Last edited by Forever..:+:..More on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Filling in Blank Spaces   -Private- Empty Re: Filling in Blank Spaces -Private-

Post by Lark Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:44 am

Lark was watch Rose train then she started to stop so he started to walk over to talk to her. As he got near she turned with her blade out towords him, but when she saw it was him she lowered the blade just a bit. "Rose i see your working hard there"said lark with a smile on his face and then Kirigame said "Why are we here lark?". "Because we can be Kirigame"said lark with a little laugh.

As he started to walk closer he heard Gin speaking but he could not hear what was being said. So lark stoped and just stood there and waited for an Answer.
Lark
Lark

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Rose pulled a smile to her lips as she smoothed her features,relaxing her shoulders slightly she reluctantly resheathed Gin."Good evening,Lieutenant Inciugo.And,yes.I am working ,but Ginhonone does not think i am working hard."Her smile faltered,then it lit her face again.Gin would get over it soon enough.A chill went through her body,and Dios's image flashed before her eyes.Something was wrong.Rose tried to push the image away,it was probably nothing.Just her imagination on end with her wary nature of being.
Be calm,Rosaria.I'm sure he is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:38 am

Dios sat, squatting on a rather large boulder a few yards away from where Rose and Lark were, yet he was still far enough away so that they didnt notice him. His eyes were closed, and Kansen was laying sheathed on the boulder in front of him. He was training to be quick to react at this moment, something he needed to improve upon if he wanted to achieve his bankai. His task was to sit there in complete silence, with his sword a little out of reach. Eventually, a conjured foe created by the essence of Kansen combined with the spirit particles around them would creep up on him. Dios was to wait until that foe made the smallest and unnoticeable sound, then grab his sword and defeat it the second he did. The hard part about this, he had to grab his sword, unsheath it, and slash at the foe all in about the same instance, destroying the thing before it knew what hit it. He breathed carefully, listening intently to any kind of movement. Then, he heard voices, and one of them was familiar. For this reason, he took one split second to focus on the sound. Within that one second, he felt a small shock on his right shoulder. He looked over to see the conjured foe with its blade in his shoulder. It did no actual damage to him though. "you cant get distracted, Dios" he heard Kansen say to him.

However, in that one split second he knew who it was that was talking. It was Rose. So for that reason, he replied to Kansen: "Okay, but I'm taking a break. My ears are blaring from straining them so much, and I still havnt succeeded once, give me a moment so that I'll have less difficulty next time" He didnt wait for Kansen's response, hopped off the rock, and started walking in the direction of the voices. He had to take a turn to the left around a small hill like structure, but they were still quite close. He approached the two of them, and noticed that it was Vice Captain Incuigo. He didnt know much about this guy, but from a first glance, wasnt to intrigued to learn more than what he knew from a few sightings. He nodded to him though "Hello Vice-Captain Inuigo, Nice to meet you face to face." He tried to keep a straight face when he looked at Rose, because Lark was present, but despite his best efforts, a large, wide grin forced its way onto his face. "And hello, Rosaria" He said with a bow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:10 am

I told you so,child.You have let your attentions for that man cloud your mind.
Rosaria's cheeks flushed from the words Gin spoke in her head.She heard a low grumble of laughter,then he was quite.She surpressed a sigh of relief at seeing him unharmed.What had she felt moments ago?Rose shook her head and smiled warmly at him,shaking off and storing away the thoughts."H-Hello Dios.I didn't expect to see you here."She said kindly,then pulled her bright violet eyes reluctantly away from him to smile towards Lark."So,why is it you two are here?If you don't mind me asking that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:32 pm

A warm, friendly smile melted through the grin that was first on Dios's face. "Not at all Rose" He said, after waiting for Lark to respond, which he had still yet to do. "I'm actually out here to do some training. I figure its time I actually learn my Bankai, but I still need to do normal training first." Even though his smile held, he started thinking about something. What probably went through his mind were all the things that happened earlier. From the near death, to the being saved......What he kept thinking about the most, was what the hollow kept saying to him. He was able to swiftly break out of this spell, as he knew it wasnt something he wanted to be doing around Rose, or Lark. "How about you Rose?" He asked, repeating her own question but directing it at her. He was happy to say he was feeling much better now. While he was training, he felt strained, pushed, and irritated. Yet suddenly, he felt fine now that he was around Rose. It was a comforting thought to him, that he could feel so well around her, when all that was present before was tension, even if it was a tension that leaded to a good thing in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm

Rosaria looked back to Dios,brushing a sliver of crimson hair from her eyes.She knew he hadn't achieved his bankai yet,but she didn't understand why she had.He seemed so much stronger mentally and physically than her.
Your heart is strong and you persist when you set it to a goal,no matter how far away it is or seems.
She tried to zone out Gin's calm and collected voice.It always scared her how he never showed his emotions unless in battle,but that was when Rose didn't show her emotions.It was something neither of them understood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down