Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Miniav12-1 Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Miniav12-1 Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Miniav12-1 Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Miniav12-1

Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray)

3 posters

Go down

Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Empty Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray)

Post by Kuroda Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Kuroda sat in the bar he always goes to around this time of day. Ordering himself a drink, he walked to his table and began to drink. He missed his old friends. He wanted to hang around and tease tsuki. He wanted to train with his old captian, Ace. But after recent events, he could never go back to Soul Society. Living in a giga always made thing uncomfortable. Yet he was slowly getting used to it. Days became to weeks, and as what he was he could not complain. He was a true monster. He began his drinking bevrage and was slowly enjoying himself. He noticed a couple of cute girls sitting around and winked at a few.

(OOC: short post but will pick up after thing roll)
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Empty Re: Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray)

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Gray was walking around the human world only days after being Demoted To 3rd seat of the 3rd division form 11th captain. Gray's mood was in the Crapper and even his Friend at Hell's House here in the human world noticed his Drop of inthusiasun.

Gray missed the old days of being 11th captain and hanging around his old Drinking buddy Kuroda. Gray walked into a Bar and ordered a Drink and thought to him self ' it would be to ironic if i ran into kuroda here.'

Gray wondered lifes hardest questions as he sat at the Bar drinking a Canadain Beer made in Nova Scotia. Gray chuckled at the name ' New scotland' Gray quietly drank his Alexander Keith's beer and smiled at the taste of the beer as he sat there not realizing that Kuroda was only two seets down from him.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Empty Re: Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray)

Post by Kuroda Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:18 am

Kuroda drank hes beer down and ordered some more sake but suddenly he noticed gray of all people sitting across from him. He avioded hes eyes and tried to remain hidden
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:15 am

((Kuroda you lack the word minimum, for Vaizard Swordsmen, it's 300 words. We may let it slide at some time, but you still gotta write as long as you can, to keep the rank as a vaizard swordsmen.))
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Left_bar_bleue0/0Reuniting. (no killing, Private only to Kuroda and Gray) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Gray was Slightly Drunk now and then he felt a faint but solid Reitsu level which was very close to him . Not thinking he began to look around like a fool then he saw him. Gray was instintly sobered as he looked upon his old friend who Gray had heard was inflicted with the same ILLNESS as his old division member Dark.

Gray was awestruck to see the irony of not only his own thoughts and of the running in to his old friend who Gray knew was mostlikely not in the kind of mood to talk like they used to.

Gray walked over to his old friend and tryed to begin a conversation.

" well think of that, I was wondering this town and thinking mayhap i run into an old freind and i just happened to find you. how it been sense your illness began?" Gray sat down in the seat next to Kuroda and knew that he was being slightly cruel within calling the hollowfacation an Illness but he saw it that way anything to do with the lowering of a shingami to the level of using a hollows powers is a thing Gray only saw as discusting.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:54 am

ooc: harsh u bastered.

Kuroda was a little tipsy by now and as gray spoke to him he listen to every word he said. "well think of that, I was wondering this town and thinking mayhap i run into an old freind and i just happened to find you. how it been sense your illness began?" Staring at him he eyes first showed pain. Im still not sure how it all happend. I was alone and the next thing I wake up somewhere complety diffrent. I have yet to know how or why this happened.Slowly he eyes glared at grays. I am still however my full power and that much more. So watch what you say,,,old friend.

There was no love or care in his words. Only pure hate. It wasnt his fault he became the one thing he swore to kill. It wasnt his decsion to become the very thing he hated most. Yet he was forced to leave with it. And gray wasnt helping his situation at all.

Being who he was a fight was growing near, and the only thing right now that kept gray alive was the fact they were old friends and he promsied he would never draw blades of death to his only friends and family. Yet slowly in his mind he heard a voice. Aww come on, he bugging us and making our lives hell. we just came to sit and drink and enjoy the pretty girls and he brings up old and dark memorys. We should kill him, I SHOULD KILL HIM!Feeling his hollow half wanted to come out and fight he repressed him. Fighting was the last thing he wanted to do. Grabbing his beer, and sake he drank one at a time until both bottle and cup were empty. Being in a giga made things easier. Upon battle all the effect of drunkness would stay in the body. And hes true self will be 100% perfectly fit for battle. Before you saying thing gray, let me remind you. Choice your words carefully, they may yet to be your last.

Finnaly looking at him he waited for his to speak.
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gray-Getsumaru Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Gray looked to Kuroda And knew that he'd have a hell of a time even surviving the fight little lone winning it. Gray then ordered an other bottle of sake and offered kuroda a drink, If kuroda was anything like he used to be then he'd not turn the offer down.

Gray then tried to turn the conversation to a more friendly one. "So Kuroda how many Hollows have you killed sense you got to the human world? my cont is 47 just today, I'm amazed that the soul society is allowing us to use the spirit chips as to find a way to kill more of the buggers at once.... if you like we could work together and kill a few hundred or so tonight, leave the gigia's hey to have a few more drink and we can kill the dogs of Hueco Mundo?" Gray then offered him a soul pill. Gray smiled and hoped that kuroda would like killing Hollows more then he would like to kill gray himself.
Gray-Getsumaru
Gray-Getsumaru

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down