Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Kuroda Miniav12-1 Kuroda Miniav12-1 Kuroda Miniav12-1 Kuroda Miniav12-1

Kuroda

3 posters

Go down

Kuroda Empty Kuroda

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/139/7/3/Demon_Eyes_Kyo_by_SpanishHighElf.jpg

Name: Kuroda

Division: 3rd division or any one that needs me

Seat: 3rd

Looks: (until I figure out how to paste the picture this is how i look) http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/139/7/3/Demon_Eyes_Kyo_by_SpanishHighElf.jpg

Personality: sadistic and enjoys slaughtering. He does not care about who he kills and is shown to kill anyone he doesn't like

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:20

Speed:20

Accuracy:15

Stamina:15

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: Seiryū

Zanpaktou Looks:(cant get the pix here again but this is the website) http://www.heavenlyswords.com/product.php?productid=16213

Zanpaktou Description: A cunning weapon for the crafty warrior – catch your opponents unaware when you detach the dragon design Tsuba and transform it into handy throwing knives!

Released Zanpaktou Description: Increases my stats moslty. Blade remain the same (confuses my enemy that my blade stay the same)

Zanpaktou Release Phrase: (hear I whisper)You heard it too didn't you?... The voice of the wind. SOAR Seiryū!

Released Zanpaktou Looks: remains the same cause its stubborn but at the same time stats increase.

Zanpaktou Spirit: Blood red Dragon

Zanpaktou Realm: A modern city in ruins consumed by the very fire the dragon is born from and the flame is my hatred.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: Same as ichigos, mainly increase my stats as well my looks. The blade looks the same as it does in the picture below

Bankai Looks: http://www.animeresimleri.com/img1744.htm

Alterations: ^_^ ^

Kido Information

Name: using the orginal none of my own

Type: Multiple; Bakudō and Hado

Number: Bakudo: 58, Kakushitsuijaku. 62 Hyapporankan
Hando: 33 Sōkatsui , 90 Kurohitsugi

Element: Shadow

Incantation: the style, the number and the name.

Description: bakudo 58:Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on. To activate it, the user must draw a circle on the ground, cut into four parts with a specific character in each. The incantation animates the circle, causing various numbers to appear within until the specific set is found.

bakudo 62: A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.

Hado 33: Fires a burst of blue spiritual energy at a target in a similar manner to #31, but over a wider area and with more power.

hado 90:Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

History:
Birth
When Kuroda was born, people said it was a blessing, and the parents were extremly grateful that they have a child. However the priests in the village said he was a bad omen and could not be allowed to live. A long discussion was held and was told the the child would be taken from the parents and into the service of the priest if the child was to be saved.

10years later
The boy was a quiet and noble student of the priests and was a respected member of the community. Things could not have turned any better for our your hero. During one day the priests told him to walk the sacred pilgrimage walk and find divine freedom. Soon as he said his farewells, he began hes journey to the unknown. However shortly as he reached the hill overlooking the town he saw the small village in flames. He ran with all his might hoping to help, to save to do anything for the people. But by the time he arrived there was nothing he could do. He saw the priests bodies cut like dogs. As he proceeded to find any survivors he saw two people laying beside each other, holding hands and with decapitated heads. He approached slowly and brushed against something and realized it was his father head. Dread and despair rolled into his body like a wave hitting the shores. Crying poor Kuroda had nothing left and wanted only one thing. Revenge. He hear people talking ran to see and noticed the raiders drinking to there slaughter. Kuroda ran at them with full speed yelling at the top of his lungs that he would kill them. Alas the boy was beaten to a pulp and while the raiders continued hitting the boy, Kuroda thoguht of how unfair his life has become, why people died the way they died, but mostly why is he so weak. Time for him suddenly froze. The raiders stood watching at him and smiling but did not breath nor move. Kuroda stood confused and heard a strange whisper. "DO U WANT POWER TO SAVE YOURSELF". Kuroda looked around still baffled at the voice and decided to speak to the unknown. "NO!, I WANT POWER SO THAT I WILL KILL THOSE THAT I HATE".....a strong wind blew in front of him and saw a red dragon flying towards him. "THEN POWER YOU WILL HAVE, YOU MAY PROVE TO BE MY WIELDER"...And like that the noise of the dragon was gone and the raiders moved again only this time hitting the ground..baffled they look around and see Kuroda a little away from them holding a blade. Kuroda turns to face them and only smiles.....for there deaths were the first of many.

Shinigami Years: Being quiet during his time at the academy he proved to be a skilled fighter but lacked in the kido area and only favored 4 techniques. As he awaits for his trail to be known which division he would be placed, a smile creeps on his face. Knowing full well. That this....is only the beginning.

RP Sample: Kuroda stood among the members that were graduated from the academy. Cheer and happiness was everywhere and Kuroda felt weak being in such a place. As he began to walk an arm was placed on his shoulder. "Come on Kuroda, even though u could not beat me at the academy, dosnt mean you have to be mad for the rest of your life hahah." Kuroda knew that the man before him was better...better at doing things the way he was told to. If it were up to him he would leave rather a nice mess. Kuroda reply's "Nejja, I really don't see the point in all this I want to be just picked and leave this place." Nejja laughed again. "Kuroda you always like fancying a fight how about a little spar with you and me. No one will know about this in the back, or even better how about the training grounds no one will be there."
A smile slowly rose from my face "Sure" I replied. "Lets go". As we both approached the grounds, both raised our swords and begun the fight. Nejja ran foward for a strike but Kuroda noticed something and was distracted and received a nice cut on Kurodas clothes. "hmh" Using shunpo I moved faster then he ever did and quickly reversed my blade so i hit him hard but not shedding blood. Disappointed not only to the fact that I proved I was better...but my fight had a unexpected spectator...
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Kuroda Empty Re: Kuroda

Post by Mizaki Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Approved
Mizaki
Mizaki

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Mizaki. Stop approving eithout fully reading.

Kurado. How mush is the stat increase each time?

Follow the Kido template for your kido, and increase the RP sample in order to keep Bankai
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Well with my shinki only 10 to each stats. Bankia is 20 to each on top of the 10 that was before. Also thought i could have more then one but if i can have only one ok.

Name: Kurohitsugi

Type: Hado

Number: 90

Incantation: Hado number 90, Kurohitsugi!!

Description: Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.[
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:43 pm

make bankai an extra 10, or shikai 2 and bankai 10.

30+ total stat points is a bit much on this site.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:48 pm

How about plus 5 shinki, and plus 15 bankia?
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Have the Shikai give to all, and the Bankai give 15 to two stats
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:54 pm

grr i feel like im bargining for my character lol ok...shinki 15 to all...banki 15 to 1
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:57 pm

xD

you pretty much are.

10 to all Shikai, 15 to one bankai
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:59 pm

lolfine ill take it since u are the admin...lol man
i can not wait till a vizard postion opens up
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 pm

mmk.

Put the adjustments in your post and its approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 pm

http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/139/7/3/Demon_Eyes_Kyo_by_SpanishHighElf.jpg

Name: Kuroda

Division: 3rd division or any one that needs me

Seat: 3rd

Looks: (until I figure out how to paste the picture this is how i look) http://fc00.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/139/7/3/Demon_Eyes_Kyo_by_SpanishHighElf.jpg

Personality: sadistic and enjoys slaughtering. He does not care about who he kills and is shown to kill anyone he doesn't like

Stats
(Depending on your rank, please distribute the amount of stats that you receive within the four options)

Strength:20

Speed:20

Accuracy:15

Stamina:15

Zanpaktou Information

Zanpaktou Name: Seiryū

Zanpaktou Looks:(cant get the pix here again but this is the website) http://www.heavenlyswords.com/product.php?productid=16213

Zanpaktou Description: A cunning weapon for the crafty warrior – catch your opponents unaware when you detach the dragon design Tsuba and transform it into handy throwing knives!

Released Zanpaktou Description: Increases my stats moslty. 10 to all stats
Zanpaktou Release Phrase: (hear I whisper)You heard it too didn't you?... The voice of the wind. SOAR Seiryū!

Released Zanpaktou Looks: remains the same cause its stubborn but at the same time stats increase.

Zanpaktou Spirit: Blood red Dragon

Zanpaktou Realm: A modern city in ruins consumed by the very fire the dragon is born from and the flame is my hatred.

Bankai Information

Bankai Description: Same as ichigos, mainly increase my stats as well my looks. Increases the speed by 15. The blade looks the same as it does in the picture below

Bankai Looks: http://www.animeresimleri.com/img1744.htm

Alterations: ^_^ ^

Kido Information

Name: Kurohitsugi

Type: Hado

Number: 90

Incantation: Hado number 90, Kurohitsugi!!

Description: Forms a box of black energy around a target, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", lacerating the one inside from head to toe. Its appearance and function is reminiscent of a common magician's trick, as well as certain torture devices used during the Spanish Inquisition.

History:
Birth
When Kuroda was born, people said it was a blessing, and the parents were extremly grateful that they have a child. However the priests in the village said he was a bad omen and could not be allowed to live. A long discussion was held and was told the the child would be taken from the parents and into the service of the priest if the child was to be saved.

10years later
The boy was a quiet and noble student of the priests and was a respected member of the community. Things could not have turned any better for our your hero. During one day the priests told him to walk the sacred pilgrimage walk and find divine freedom. Soon as he said his farewells, he began hes journey to the unknown. However shortly as he reached the hill overlooking the town he saw the small village in flames. He ran with all his might hoping to help, to save to do anything for the people. But by the time he arrived there was nothing he could do. He saw the priests bodies cut like dogs. As he proceeded to find any survivors he saw two people laying beside each other, holding hands and with decapitated heads. He approached slowly and brushed against something and realized it was his father head. Dread and despair rolled into his body like a wave hitting the shores. Crying poor Kuroda had nothing left and wanted only one thing. Revenge. He hear people talking ran to see and noticed the raiders drinking to there slaughter. Kuroda ran at them with full speed yelling at the top of his lungs that he would kill them. Alas the boy was beaten to a pulp and while the raiders continued hitting the boy, Kuroda thoguht of how unfair his life has become, why people died the way they died, but mostly why is he so weak. Time for him suddenly froze. The raiders stood watching at him and smiling but did not breath nor move. Kuroda stood confused and heard a strange whisper. "DO U WANT POWER TO SAVE YOURSELF". Kuroda looked around still baffled at the voice and decided to speak to the unknown. "NO!, I WANT POWER SO THAT I WILL KILL THOSE THAT I HATE".....a strong wind blew in front of him and saw a red dragon flying towards him. "THEN POWER YOU WILL HAVE, YOU MAY PROVE TO BE MY WIELDER"...And like that the noise of the dragon was gone and the raiders moved again only this time hitting the ground..baffled they look around and see Kuroda a little away from them holding a blade. Kuroda turns to face them and only smiles.....for there deaths were the first of many.

Shinigami Years: Being quiet during his time at the academy he proved to be a skilled fighter but lacked in the kido area and only favored 4 techniques. As he awaits for his trail to be known which division he would be placed, a smile creeps on his face. Knowing full well. That this....is only the beginning.

RP Sample: Kuroda stood among the members that were graduated from the academy. Cheer and happiness was everywhere and Kuroda felt weak being in such a place. As he began to walk an arm was placed on his shoulder. "Come on Kuroda, even though u could not beat me at the academy, dosnt mean you have to be mad for the rest of your life hahah." Kuroda knew that the man before him was better...better at doing things the way he was told to. If it were up to him he would leave rather a nice mess. Kuroda reply's "Nejja, I really don't see the point in all this I want to be just picked and leave this place." Nejja laughed again. "Kuroda you always like fancying a fight how about a little spar with you and me. No one will know about this in the back, or even better how about the training grounds no one will be there."
A smile slowly rose from my face "Sure" I replied. "Lets go". As we both approached the grounds, both raised our swords and begun the fight. Nejja ran foward for a strike but Kuroda noticed something and was distracted and received a nice cut on Kurodas clothes. "hmh" Using shunpo I moved faster then he ever did and quickly reversed my blade so i hit him hard but not shedding blood. Disappointed not only to the fact that I proved I was better...but my fight had a unexpected spectator...

Last edited by Kuroda on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kido)
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:11 pm

mmk. Approved
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male