Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Kuroda Vaizard Miniav12-1 Kuroda Vaizard Miniav12-1 Kuroda Vaizard Miniav12-1 Kuroda Vaizard Miniav12-1

Kuroda Vaizard

3 posters

Go down

Kuroda Vaizard Empty Kuroda Vaizard

Post by Kuroda Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:09 pm

~Soul Society~
Kuroda kept his secret quiet on how he yelled like a hollow but the thought has always been in his mind. being in his office did bring him a sence of security but for the first time, kuroda was afraid of what he was becoming. Senceing someone at the door, Kuroda shook away the feelings he had and remained strong. Noticing a fellow squad memeber run in and bow; he knew this would be important.He looked up and spoke to Kuroda, Sir, Ive been given a routine scout mission and would be most honered if you joined me sir!He bowed his head and remained on the floor. Kuroda looked as if he was about to laugh, but then decided to take it seriouse and hlep the new fellow out. Not a problem, lets go then.The eager squad memeber stood up and began to move and Kuroda followed him out.

As they approched the door that connected Soul society and the human world he fel a sence of dread. He looked back at the beauty Soul Society provided and somehow thought to himself that this would be the last time he would see it. Shaking the thought away he followed his squad member to the gate.

~Town Outskirts~
The patrol seemed to be routine as always and he began to have learned alot about his squad mate. He was an 7th seat and named was Sauske. As they talked amongst themselfs, they suddenyl heard a scream of a hollow. Both Kuroda and Sauske aprroched and saw a few hollow. Let me show you what the 13th squad is all about. POWER!!Realising his reitsu he began his assult on the enemy and noticed that his 7th seat as well was fighting. Yet something felt wrong. He felt his eyes getting heavy. He fought off the hollow, but he kept getting weaker and weaker. Suddenly his eyes and shut and he blacked out.

~Few hours later~
Kurodas eyes opend and noticed he was laying on the floor. Looking up he saw no hollows around him, but he did see Sauske, yet he was on the floor. Getting up he ran to him, only to notice that he was dead. He looked for what killed him,but couldnt see or feel anyone close at all. Looking at what caused the wounds he noticed they were cuts like a sword. Not bite marks, nor any wholes from ceros. Simple, yet deadly cuts. Lifting his own blade to be prepared, he heard the sound of a drip. Looking he sees a drop of blood and notices it came from his own sword. Dropping his sword he looked at his hands and back at the blade. How did this happen?! Why is Seriyu covered in blood?! HIS BLOOD!?Grabbing the sword he looked one last time at Sauske and closed his eyes. He knew he cant go back now to soul society. He could never again do it.
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Kuroda Vaizard Empty Re: Kuroda Vaizard

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Koujetsu sighed and watched the young shinigami in despair, sitting on top of a nearby building. He was surpressing his reiatsu to the point where sensing it would require a very attuned sense of spiritual detection.

He shook his head and sighed. It was a very interesting transformation to say the least, yet at the cost of a shinigami life. Sad, but probably necessary. Koujetsu would enlighten to young shinigami, the young Vaizard, to the fact that his "friend" had attacked him after the transformation had taken place. That would be a last resort, used only to fully sever ties to Soul Society. If it was necessary atleast.

Koujetsu sighed and stood up, using shunpo to appear behind the young shinigami. He kept his pressure hidden however, so as not to give a cause to be attacked. Launching a quick strike to the back of the neck, Koujetsu sighed and picked up the young shinigami and pointed a hand at the corpse. A blood red ball of energy formed, and Koujetsu jumped away as it left his hand, causing the body to be deformed and disfigured, just like it would have been had he been killed by a Cero.

Jumping on the next building top, Koujetsu headed towards the Vaizard base, a place where only the Vaizards, and people that Koujetsu deemed worthy enough, knew about and could find.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:37 pm

~Movement toward Viazard base~
Kuroda felt air moving through his hair but he was too weak to open his eyes. He didnt know why but he was drained of everything he had. He heard a voice saying go to sleep rest. Closing his eyes he fell toward his realm

~Inside Realm~
Opening his eyes he was laying on the floor. He knew where he was but something was diffrent. The blood red flames that fueled his power were diffrent. The were the white flames. And even though before he never actually felt the heat from his inner fire. This time it was very hard to breath. Looking around he see's a figure sitting woth his blade resting against his body. Who are you? Where is Seriyu?The figure laughed a little. You dont know who I am? Maybe this will jog your meomry.Lifting his head like he was yelling, he yelled with a mighty roar, yet the yell was not human. But a hollows scream. Kuroda knew that was the very same scream he yelled when he was training. This was a hollow form of him.The figure looked at Kuroda.Im Kur by the way, and as to where Seriyu is at, hes right here.Pointing his own sword at Kuroda. Kuroda eyes flared. He was not going to become an abomination. Something that didnt deserve to live. Grabbing his own sword he lifted to point at his foe. Yet they both knew what the were about to do. *BANKIA*Both fighters power flowed out, yet Kuroda knew Kur had more power. He smiled slowly, he was going to enjoy this.

~Real World~
Kurodas body at first looked limp and some would say he was dead. Yet he body slwly began to twitch.
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:46 am

Koujetsu looked over the body of the Shinigami he had kidnapped, and thrown on the floor in a training room inside the base.

There wasnt much power to be felt, although throughout the entire trip back, slight twitches had signified that something was going on in his mind. That little piece of knowledge had almost caused Koujetsu to use his mask to get back to the base as fast as possible. If there was one thing he didnt need, it was a rouge Vaizard on the loose in the middle of Karakura town. That in itself would be the call for Shinigami to fly in, and Koujetsu really didnt feel like killing off any more than he needed too, as technically creating a Vaizard was technically killing the Shinigami.

Sighing as the natural flow of reiatsu from the Shinigami slowly changed, in Koujetsu mind eye, from a light blueish color, to a dark purple bordering black. He sighed again and groaned, standing up from the floor to watch the hollowfication commence. He also readied a binding kido, his palm facing towards the young Shinigami as the white essence, for lack of a better word, began to emit from his body, signifying the start of the process.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroda Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm

ooc: I aplogize for my none activity my computer was broken.

~Inside Realm~
Kuroda was bleeding from the conflit he was having. The hollow in front of him just smiled looking at Kuroda with a few brusies. Knowing that he was better, Kurodas chances of winning were slowly changing. "You are a good fighter Kur. One I may come to respect.Breathing slowly gathered himself and stood up. He was kidding himself he couldnt win. Kur, the hollow, looked at him with disappointment. Pathetic. You have lost your killing desire and you only are nothing but trash now.And in a short while I was possess your power and mine and be one.Walking toward he grinned at Kuroda as he walked to finish his prey.

~Outside~
Kuroda slowly stood up holding his sword. Looking like a zombie he stood and stared at the sky. With a wave of energy the figure formed his bankia. While slowly looking at his own sowrd he noticed another figure staring at him. Turning he stared at the person and yelled at him like a hollow would. As he yelled a full mask formed on his face and ran at full speed at Kou. As the swords clashed the fight between them began.
Kuroda
Kuroda

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 pm

OOC: ^^' Sorry, but I got some news that ain't gonna be too pleasant for ya; we've gotta restart this topic again if you want a Vaizard character; I'm Vaizard Leader now and I'm restarting everything; positions are being given out again. With that being said, I'm gonna have to void and lock this topic.

Sorry ^^'
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kuroda Vaizard Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuroda Vaizard Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down