Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kyusai's Vaizard Training Miniav12-1 Kyusai's Vaizard Training Miniav12-1 Kyusai's Vaizard Training Miniav12-1 Kyusai's Vaizard Training Miniav12-1

Kyusai's Vaizard Training

5 posters

Go down

Kyusai's Vaizard Training Empty Kyusai's Vaizard Training

Post by Kyusai Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Kyusai was ready,it was time for his Vaizard training. He wasn't about to quit now,not after the costs it had taken to get here. Kyusai was actually kinda excited,this was a big deal after all. He sighed,waiting for someone to arrive to aid him in this training,as he....had no idea how this worked. Kyusai felt kinda funny,almost enough to laugh at how little he knew about what he was getting into.

Kyusai took a look around the place. It was so different from the Seireitei,of course that was to be expected. These weren't Shinigami,they were Vaizards. Former Shinigami who had made it to the next level,and yet the Seireitei didn't have much fondness towards them. Was it jealousy? No,more like the age old deal of fearing what people don't understand.

Kyusai pulled out his flask filled with sake,he decided against drinking now. It wasn't the time for something like that,he had to be at his best because there was no telling what would happen. He walked over and sat the flask down on the floor,far from where he was standing now. Kyusai looked around and tried to feel out someone's reiatsu,but he was too unfocused to do so. So instead,he sat down,and waited. They'd get here soon enough,Kyusai was early after all. Something like that would've freaked out anyone who knew him. He was almost always late,this just seemed like something he should be on time for. So he sat calmly,and awaited the guidance of a higher ranking Vaizard through his training.
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Kyusai's Vaizard Training Empty Re: Kyusai's Vaizard Training

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Koujetsu yawned as he walked through the door into the meeting room, rubbing his eyes and slowly moving over to the coffee area like a zombie. Vaizard or not, coffee was the king of all things sacred. Pouring himself a cup, Koujtesu sighed in relief and opened his eyes more, leaning against the wall.

Taking a good look at the room, his eyes narrowed looking at Kyusai before opening his eyes in recognization. Sighing to himself, he took another sip before addressing the man.

"Oi, your whats his name, right? The new hopeful? Seems like your a bit early. Lets try and not make this a habit. Same goes for being late. You arrive on time, no earlier, no later. Now. Name, rank, abilities, the works."

Koujetsu snapped his fingers in quick succession and took another sip. "Lets go, I dont have all day."
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Kyusai looked over at the one who entered the room and began addressing him. He stood up from the spot where he had been sitting,and said,"My name is Kyusai Akatsuki. The only rank I was ever given was my captain one back at Seireitei,abilities:not too found of many kido techniques,but I can perform Bankai and I'm pretty tough too. Well there's not much interesting things to say other than that I guess." Then he added,"And don't worry,you won't usually see me early anyway."
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Koujetsu took another sip of his coffee and looked at Kyusai, one eyebrow raised.

"If youre late, therell be hell to pay. I dont deal with that business. Well, since your here, and an ex-captain at that, I suppose we should get this under way."

Finishing his coffee, Koujetsu set the cup down and walked down the stairs that were next to the back wall, motioning for Kyusai to follow him.

Once down the stairs, Koujetsu opened up a door, showing a giant and expansive room, base as a desert, and looking like one too. Walking near the center, Koujetsu stopped and waited for Kyusai to come closer.

"Please keep in mind. The longest transition time anyone has had is around 70 minutes. I will be down here that entire time. If, by that time, you do not manage to regain control of your body and reverse the hollowfication, I will kill you. "

With that, Koujetsu stabbed Kyusai in the sternum, and waited.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:03 am

Kyusai had been casually walking around when he was stabbed by Koujetsu. "And so it begins.",he said,looking down at the sword in him. Then he stumbled back a little saying,"Nighty night.",and collapsed on the floor.

He heard the voice of his inner hollow now,speaking to him. "It's almost time for me to kill you!! It's gonna taste so good when I rip your blood from its vins,and drink it up!!",he shouted in a wicked and maniacal voice that made Kyusai shiver in disgust...or maybe it was the thought of this guy drinking his blood that grossed him out?

((Excuse the short post,I'm pressed for time at the moment.))
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:43 pm

KOujetsu walked to the other side of the area, watching the transformation begin to take place, looking slightly interested as it began. Slowly unsheathing his Zanpaktou, Koujetsu watched warily, a scar on his left cheek a reminder of what could happen when the transformation would be completed.

Sighing, he brought his right hand above his left eye and stared at Kyusai's body, waiting. It didnt matter how long he needed to wait, as he had a kido ready for this exact incident anyways. All that was needed was a single hostile motion from the body, and the kido would fly, empowered by the demon inside him.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 am

Kyusai wondered how this worked. He wasn't at all sure on the process,but that factor didn't scare him. Instead he stared down his inner hollow,with intent of defeating him.

Kyusai's outer body,however,showed signs of the inner hollow. The process was beginning,and the inner hollow was coming out now. "GRAAAAAYAAAAH!!",it screamed loudly,rushing at the nearest person there. Koujetsu.

It was on a psychopathic rampage,yearning to kill something. While on the inside Kyusai was still staring down his hollow,unaware of what was happening. "You wanna drink my blood...? Wow...can you say disgusting psychopath from a freaking horror movie?",Kyusai said to the inner hollow.

The outer body was still looking crazy,and about to attack Koujetsu.
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:09 am

Koujetsu sighed and brought his right hand up in front of his face, the pointer and middle finger facing straight up and the others clenched. Facing the soon to be Hollow of Kyusai, Koujetsu uttered his incantation.

"Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo Number 75: Gohutekkan."

Five incredibly tall and think pillars burst from the ground around Kyusai, and slammed inward, holding the body down while Koujetsu put his Zanpaktou in its sheathe and began a second incantation, this one much stronger and able to hold a full Hollow for hours before breaking, also preventing an escape from the real world into Hueco Meundo.

"Brothers in arms, Never contemplating retreat. Blue bolt, White bolt, Black bolt, Red bolt. Sinking into the sea together to redeem themselves. Ryubi no Jomon, Koko no Jomon, Kigai no Jomon, Hoyoku no Jomon, Shiju no Saimon."
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:55 pm

On the outside,Kyusai's now-Hollow-possessed body was unable to move and struggled pointlessly against it. He growled angrily,in his demonic Hollow voice.

While on the inside Kyusai was staring down his inner hollow with excitement. "Just tell me if you wanna give up now,and give me your power. It's that,or getting your butt kicked really hard. You can choose.",he said cockily.

"Don't get so cocky,I'm much stronger than you could ever be!! SO YOU WILL DIE,AND I WILL HAVE YOUR BODY!!",he shouted and laughed maniacally.

Kyusai drew his sword and launched toward him fiercely.

((Wait...just wondering,how exactly does this work in RP form?))
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:49 pm

He had thought of it to be a dream, but the screaming was too real; opening his eyes, he woke up in an episode of sweat, as he had done previous nights before during his nightmares; nightmares of losing himself to his hollow side, Light, again, nightmares of losing those around him to it, and also nightmares of tiny metallic tinker toy creatures that tended to appear out of nowhere and crawl up his leg, often chewing on his skin as he would with gummy bears. Shaking the fear off of him as if they were fire ants, Dark slowly got off the couch of the living room and stretched, yawning and scratching his back. His eyes slowly traveled to the door that led downstairs, where all the ruckus was coming from; a crooked smile meant that he was going to check it out.

Walking casually down the stairs, he met a scene that was pretty normal to him by now; a Shinigami was being held down as he fought his inner hollow, and Koujetsu was doing what he did best; the kidou he executed worked really well as the struggling bait cried out in vain. Dark gave a low whistle to note his presence and walked to where Koujetsu stood, watching the scene unfold.

"Switch when you want..."

That was all he said as he studied the Vizard's berserk movements, his left hand lightly tapping his sheath. He closed his eyes and felt his mind instantly drift.

Inner Realm

Deep in the abyss of his inner conscience, Dark could hear Light hiss in anger, the light glint in his eyes showing through. Dark turned and looked up at the huge tree that sat in the center of the cleanly cut blue grass field, staring at Tamatenshi and wondering if he would do anything. The Zanpakutou spirit just kept on meditating, floating, eyes closed; his bulky features made it seem like he was a floating, glowing boulder that knew how to walk and talk; his brain wasn't made out of rock though. Sighing, Dark looked back into the darkness, seeing that the light was gone and sat underneath the tree, letting himself relax as he focused back to the scene outside. It'd been a while since the rain of fireballs let loose, so he let the relief and peace in the air consume him.

Vizard Underground Training Room

Opening his eyes, he came back to see the same Vizard get trapped in Koujetsu's kidou and merely chuckled. He stifled a yawn and kept on his toes, ready to jump in whenever.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male
+1 Total : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Kyusai's Vaizard Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Kyusai's Vaizard Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://otakucenter.omgforum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kami Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:41 pm

"Shouldn't you be working on your own training... Koujetsu?"

Back to back, Kami's voice could be heard from behind Sousuke while tapping the blade of his sword against the ground. The sword was curved like a half moon and reflected it's surroundings like a mirror.

Kami was dressed in strange attire from the rest of the Vaizard in the group, separating him from the others. Brown leather covered his legs while old and worn ribbons dressed his arms. This was the egyptian attire that he once wore long ago. How long had it been since he had had a master? But this led to many questions. A Zanpakutou is supposed to die when their master dies. So why was Kami still around? It would lead to speculating that he was not dead at all...

"You have yet to prove to me that you can handle my power Koujetsu, and as such, have yet to gain access to my Shikai..."
Kami
Kami

Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:03 am

Koujetsu Flinched at the sound of Kami's voice, missing a step in the incantation and thus voiding it. He turned off to the side as he watched Kyusai's body struggle, before turning to the figure.

"Kagutsuchi... I did not expect you to be here at the current moment. As you can see, I am quite busy with this prospect right here. I will be with you when this is over with. If you will please excuse me..." With that Koujetsu turned back to the bound Vaizard and looked off to the side, motioning for Dark to lean closer, before tripping him and chuckling slightly.

"Sorry, but the fact that we actually have a prospect NOT running rampant has made me bored."
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:11 am

Kyusai attacked the innner Hollow in the realm within his mind. This was a different opponent,he was like a more vicious version of Kyusai,he knew all of Kyusai's usual moves,so the usual attacks wouldn't effect him at all. This was a dangerous fight,and no matter how cocky Kyusai might sound,he knew he couldn't drop his guard or hold back anything.

Kyusai and his Inner Hollow both locked blades with every attack Kyusai sent. The Hollow was toying with him,he wasn't even attacking. Kyusai slipped up for a moment due to anger,and almost got his head cut right off by the Hollow.

"You talk so big,but you suck!! I'm your most powerful aspect,and you have no control over me!! It's pointless!!",the Hollow said,laughing maniacally. He lunged at Kyusai and swung his blade,cutting Kyusai's right arm deeply.

"Shut up! I've just been getting warmed up,I will win!!",Kyusai shouted back. Easier said than done I suppose. I can't lose here though,that cut was deep,and he's not using full power either. It seems like this is pointless....no I can't think like that!! Kyusai thought.

On the outside,Kyusai's Hollow possessed body struggled against the kido being used to hold him in check. He almost broke through a couple of times,but was held back in the end. It roared at the others standing around him.
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Seeing that the ground had suddenly grown close to his face, Dark extended his arms, launching himself in the air the moment his palms met with the sandy ground and landed on his feet, looking back at Koujetsu with a perplexed expression, one that quickly changed to a serious one, a smile insinuating purposes he had thought of to entertain himself and the bored Koujetsu. Looking over at the berserk Vaizard, whose struggles almost came through but failed at the last moment, his smile broke into a smooth line, his head returning to Koujetsu's uninterested visage. He sighed and yawned before turning his whole body to face the trapped Vaizard and spoke to Koujetsu, still facing the hollowfying Shinigami.

"How about letting him go? I'm up for some exercise."

Cracking his neck, his face set even now, he continued to stare and waited for Koujetsu to answer. The dust around the trapped mindless person began to rise into puffy clouds of smoke as he kept beating his body against the ground and pillars in an attempt to escape, making it quite difficult to breathe without coughing. Suppressing another yawn, Dark crouched down and watched, eyes squinting the moment it roared. He thought to himself again and blew out a breath. Standing up, he asked another question, one that seemed a bit far-fetched and heartless, but it was still just a suggestion.

"Or kill him. Whichever one floats your boat."

He yawned again before sighing, crouching down again and waiting for a response.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Kyusai's Vaizard Training Left_bar_bleue0/0Kyusai's Vaizard Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:27 pm

((OOC: caranore, some of your posts have been a bit below your rank limit... so if you can try to bring it up a bit.))
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

((OOC: I've been waiting for this thread,not inactive for the record.))
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Kyusai. Today is January 14th. I posted, as did Darl. On the 5th of january. 9 Days. If you read the rules that have been set up, named the activity rules, it clearly states that 5 days is long enough for one to make a post, be it in a topic, or in a spam thread. You have done neither.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:55 pm

OOC: Alright, either make a post in two days, or this topic is being voided. We've gotta keep things like this moving.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyusai Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:49 pm

((Posted in spam,good?))
Kyusai
Kyusai

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLightxDarkXx Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am

OOC: I meant in here; however, you have passed the time period in which I set; I can no longer be lenient as this has gone on for too long. THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED, VOIDED, AND ARCHIVED!

For any other inquiries, please contact me via PM.
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down