Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Miniav12-1 Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Miniav12-1 Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Miniav12-1 Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Miniav12-1

Yuki Black [Decimo Espada]

+5
Arthas
Kyo
Kyouichi
xXLightxDarkXx
Yuki Black
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Black [Decimo Espada]

Post by Yuki Black Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:26 pm

okay got it... but i never said i could use resureccion as a vasto lorde i just put it up there when i become an arrancar, but i will still remove the stat res...

and no i never said i could heal myself with techniques i have on me, orihime never used them on herself either so...

the only times i would be able to heal myself like that would be if i was not in a fight, because i have all the time in the world then

+ the ghost dome attack was originally meant to imprision other races/ or protect those that are wounded, however as you said its possible to protect yourself as well, i shall make sure the ability will have High cost rate

while its true that stark got defeated by a captain you have to remeber that he was fighting two former captains + (vaizard powers) before he died, and just like kyoraku he was beat down while being distracted
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthas Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:14 am

all the same, that was stark POST mask removal, which obviously made him more powerful, and on that he and koryaku were just about equal... but w/e, mostly its cause if they were all stronger than captains, it would be hard to limit the number of them, and if there were 4+ of them on here most of the soul society wouldnt have a chance. Its mostly for balance purposes. XD. However, if you cannot use your ressurecion as of yet, thats fine, just make sure oyu dont use any ressurecion techs by accident. Other than that, looks good.

APPROVED
Arthas
Arthas
Seventh Division Captain
Seventh Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 am

Updated yourself with the new weapon's information part of the Arrancer/Espada Template please

Name:Rejection of fate
State:Supporter/both
Description: Time reversal ability, can heal any torn body to its fullest form/shape like it used to, however she cant revive the dead

Name:Rejection Barrier
State:supporting/both
Description: This is a stronger form of the Rejection of fate and can be used to heal several people at the same time, its also used as an defensive barrier, to block most any projectiles but its by no means impenetrable

Just need you to make a cool down limit for this so your not healing allies to perfect health constantly and i know you had this talk with arthas bout not healing yourself and you do follow that, i just want it written in there so its not so open ended
Aki
Aki

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:44 pm

um... i think its done

please let me know if the 6st position is avaible? or if there are others such as the 4th
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:00 pm

well i'm guessing you've been moved to 6th Espada now so adjust your stats please

as well add what your stats would be after your resurrection, you got 20 more points to spend.
Aki
Aki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Actually, Espada 10. As 7 moves to 6, 8 moves to seven, etc.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:35 am

ohh... i see

what stats am i supposed to have then?
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 am

well you actually...have the same amount of stat points
though for your release you get up to use 20 more, your only used 10 points to you still have ten to use
Aki
Aki

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 am

done
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:32 am

Pictures:
Shrink them, they don't fit on the screen.

Weapon/Release:
You'll have to forgive me if you already explained, but I see a problem with your Release. You create a field of water, a 2 mile wide field of water (which is pretty big), and then you're not only able to control this water but you're able to move and breathe it without any hindrance. This is OP, because most characters can't escape the water in time, and its two miles wide, so even if they could they'd take too long. I don't know if anybody else brought this up, but they should've.

Also, Arrancar Zanpakuto do not have foreign souls in them, so this may wreck your whole concept here. The Zan of an Arrancar contains part of their own soul, which may or may not be composed of other souls, but the release is based on the user's Adjucha's form.

So you can remove the two representations, and the three elements, and make them both one unless you have a better reason for keeping them, and I still want only one element.

Oh, and add more to looks.

History:
Much too short for an Espada, I should see multiple arcs at the bare minimum.

Black Shark:
More detail, how big, how strong, how many, how fast, etc.

Chains of Fate:
Oh wow...I just plain have to deny this, despite what others have said this ability is over powered. You can't enter or exit? You can't escape it? You can't escape it easily? No, denied, theres no way to redeem this, just remove it completely.

Ghost Dome:
So how much of your reiatsu is used each post it's active, in fractions or percent?

Rejection Barrier:
How big?

Thousand Shooter Cero:
1,000 Cero? I assume during that 2 post cool down you can't do anything with your Zanpakuto, otherwise, this is OP.

Regeneration:
You've been discussing this in this thread for a while, but you havent added anything to your ability like was discussed. At LEAST three lines of description, and add in everything you need to.

Gran Rey Cero:
It can't do half the things you described, have you ever seen it in action? So no, it cant shatter the strongest barriers, make it a realistic technique description and don't inflate it.

Siren's Call:
Okay, how do you call Hollow? Why is your voice special? What kind of Hollow? Does this include other Arrancar/Espada? This needs WAY more details.

Black Hole:
I'm just going to outright deny #10 creating a Black Hole, and its just OP anyhow and unrealistic. Opening black holes in your sleep? That doesnt even have anything to do with the technique but it makes it sound more ridiculous, just remove it.

Training Dome:
Denied, theres just no way, denied.

Advanced Bala:
Also denied, no explaination as to why its advanced, no reason why you're able to do this, and its also too powerful for you to be utilizing.

Limit Release:
See your Release above.

Cero Doble
That is an ability that belongs solely to Nel in the Manga and Anime and is one of her special abilities, and you have other abilities so theres no reason for you to be adding a character-specific ability to your character, remove it.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:
Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Yuki Black [Decimo Espada] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:33 am

..... ..... okay i dont know where to begin and honestly i really havent the time right now

im just gonna make it short and clear out some things first off, i wield a Zanpakto on my back like any other Arrancar, second i wield a Gun on my back (as an arrancar) or arm, i should better describe this i know...

the actual gun is actually a Hollow/arrancar that share my couciousness, we dont actually share reitsu really unless we need it... secondly we HAVE separate souls just like stark and lilinette for an example its just that the other soul is sealed like a gun that i can hold onto... thats all now if you exuse me i need to catch some fresh air irl...
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Stark did this because he had so much power that he could do it and STILL have the strength to be the Primero Espada, splitting your soul splits up your power as well, so if you want to play as a Stark-ish character, you're going to be crippling weak compared to others. Half your reiatsu would go to your Zan, half of your stats, half of everything, so if you really want to do that then go ahead but you're not getting a free conscious Zanpakuto because Stark did it.

So either make your Zan normal, or start splitting stuff up and writing out another description and personality for your second half.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:09 pm

Also, update this for Espada 8
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Black Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:30 pm

woah woah wait a sec i never said that i split MY soul, when i said i got two souls then practically i meant from an outside source

while its true that its an Arrancar whom tried to eat my soul (going to add that in the history when i get my comp working) i reversed his ability against him and altered his hollow body/soul into a gun that i would eventually use myself while fighting my opponents... is this OP? while its similiar to stark`s and lilinetts transformation i techichally made an own story from that one to make it more original, that gave birth to this char...
Yuki Black
Yuki Black

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Traca Carmesim Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 am

If you have two souls, then they must not be able to act independently, or else you will be required to split your stats up bettween them. And your weapon cannot have a functional other soul, for example, my character has souls in his Zanpakuto of his daughters, but they don't do anything, they don't grant abilities, they don't grant elements, etc. So you have a spirit and using it as an excuse to have another element is a no-no as well.

Oh, and I trust you have no debates with the other things mentioned? You haven't posted about those.
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2