Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi]

3 posters

Go down

Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi] Empty Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi]

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:48 pm

It was a dark, cold night. The wind whistled throughout the sky, crackling as it collided with the dark, vast sky. There, atop a rail, sat Techi. This rail was the rail that supported the balcony of Aoiharu’s house. He loved the feeling of the cold air rushing through his hair, and grinding against his cheek. How I love the coldness. I suppose it’s time to begin the preparations, he thought, while motioning himself to the glass door separating the outside from her room.

From outside, he could tell the lights were dimly lit. The light rebounded off the corners of the house, with only one lamp lit in the room. He placed his hand on the lock, and used a fair amount of reiatsu to freeze the lock over. Eventually, the lock crumbled, and the door became easily accessible. After opening the slide door, he took a step into the room; the warm air from inside colliding with the cold air from outside. He walked around her room, examining every inch of the room. I hope Dante has already informed the boy, Nakki. Each one of them had the task of inviting the Advanced Humans to their secret location for a prime meeting.

The sound of a door creaking open snapped Techi’s mind back into focus. He quickly hid underneath Aoiharu’s bed. There, he noticed he hadn’t closed the balcony door, and the room could be easily noticed as ‘broken in.’ He awaited to see the arrival of whoever it was opening the door…
Sora
Sora

Male
+1 Total : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi] Empty Re: Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi]

Post by Taichou Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:52 pm

[Ooc: Just a matter, but is Dante suppose to invite me?]
Taichou
Taichou
Second Division Vice Captain

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Character sheet
Character Name::
Point Bar:
Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi] Empty Re: Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi]

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:55 pm

OOC; Yes. Dante is supposed to start another topic named Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invitation [Nakki and Dante]. I would've invited you and Aoiharu at the same time, but my character has yet to meet Nakki in roleplay.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:56 pm

[OOC: Okay then. Can't for Dante's arrival]
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:
Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi] Left_bar_bleue0/0Arc, The Gathering: Part One; Invintation [Aoiharu and Techi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Aoi coughed loudly as she walked up the steps to her apartment. Outside, it was freezing. Ice and frost layered everything that evening, and it wasn't like Aoi liked it. ' Thank god ...i think i left the heat on... ' She thought, as she reached into her pocket and took out the key to her apartment. The first room was nothing but a small living area with a built in kitchen to the side.

Yawning, she closed her door and locked it. Dropping her bag on the floor, she shrugged off her jacket, heading to her room. Cracking open the air, Aoi was hit it a breeze of cold air.

" Crap! When did i leave that open!?" She said loudly. Walking over to her sliding glass doors, she pushed them open and turned and sighed. Taking off her knee lenght boots, she started heading towards the small bathroom at the other side of the room. Slipping off her stockings and her skirt, leaving her clad in her underware and shirt, she steped into the bath room and shut the door.

Turning and looking in the mirror, she looked at her self for what seemed like a forever. Leaning forward she looked closely into her eyes. ' I need more sleep... my eyes have bags under them. '

Sighing, and sneezing, she turned onthe shower to as hot as she could stand it, stripped her clothes, and steped into the shower. Pressing her forhead to the tiled wall, she closed her eyes. Aoi had been so thankful for these past few weeks. She had friends, good-ish grades, and a home.

Even if she lived alone, she was so happy that she had friends. Never had she had so many. Not with her usually shy outward demeanur.

Leaning her head back, she ran her hands through her wet hair as the scorching hot water shot at her. When she was done washing, she stepped out, grapped a towel and dryed herself off. Wrapping the towel around her torso, she steped back into her room. Her long damp hair flung itself over her shoulder as she went to her dresser and got dressed.

Pulling out some shorts, underclothes, and a tank top, she slipped them on and walked barefoot to her heat control and turned it up. Spinning on her heel, she coughed alittle again.

I must be getting a cold...'Aoi thought, annoyed. Now wasn't the time to get a cold.

Aoiharu

Female
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Techi was obviously trapped in a very tight position. This was far from the way that he planned on going about this. He contemplated all of the outcomes of every possible action he could perform. Worst case scenario, she wasn’t even an Advanced Human, and he’d be profiled as some sort of sex offender, or something.

The last thing he wanted to do was crawl from under her bed, and begin to talk to her about a secret organization, but there weren’t many options. He was getting warm, and growing very irritable. With a gulp of fear, he slid from under the bed.

He noticed that she was turned away from the bed, and decided to ‘surprise’ her. With a quick, stealthy movement, he appeared on her bed, facing her, completely undetected. In a calm, inviting tone, he said “Aoi. I know what this must look like, but please, don’t scream.” This was an almost futile attempt to stop her from screaming, because most girls half-naked in her room with a stranger on her bed would surely scream. “I’m here under the simple order of giving you an invitation.” He continued, hoping these words would reflect some sort of interest to her.

Techi had a black trench coat that draped all the way to his ankles, navy blue jeans, a black fitted t-shirt, and some casual black sneakers. His bright blue eyes glared at her, awaiting any kind of reply, negative or positive...
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Aoi froze.

" Aoi. I know what this must look like, but please, don’t scream.” And before the sentance was out, she whiped around and screamed. Aoi jumped as she screamed and landed on the ground, grunting. Techi continued.

“I’m here under the simple order of giving you an invitation.” Aoi's heart was beating rapidly, and she was in almost in shock. What..the hell..?! Aoi blinked repeatedly and stared dumbly at Techi.

Lifting up a finger, she pointed to him as her hands trembled. " H-how long have you been here?! " She stuttered out, heat filling up her cheeks. What was this guy thinking?! Just coming into a girls room like this! I mean, who does that?! She thought, quickly as she stumbled up.

" Invitation..? For what? I swear, if this is to a party..." She said threateningly, now slightly angered about just showing up in her room. How long exactly had he been there?! Did she check to see if he was there when she got dressed..?

Aoi blinked as her cheeks warmed. W-what if he saw?!

Grinding her teeth, she crossed her arms protectively around her and stared Techi down.

Aoiharu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Techi grew even more irritated when Aoi shrieked in fear. He sat on the bed with a blank expression, before replying to every question. “I’ve been here for quite some time, but I assure you; I didn’t see anything” he said truthfully, seeing as his view was impaired while beneath the bed.

He smiled a reassuring smile, hoping she would calm down after that answer. “Well, I assure you, this isn’t an invitation to a party. Me and a few other ‘Advanced Humans’ are starting an organization. An organization built on protecting Karakura Town from all evil, spiritual beings. I can sense your spiritual pressure, and I have been sent her to give you an invitation to the gathering of our little Organization.”

For the first time, he noticed how beautiful Aoi truly was, but this was neither the time, nor place for that. He came here strictly under business. As he got a little calmer, he tossed of the hot trench coat, revealing just his tight black t-shirt, navy blue jeans, and black shoes. The bed was soft, and very relaxing. He almost wanted to just… go to sleep, but he knew he had business to finish.

“Aoi. If you don’t wish to join the Organization, I completely understand. We won’t hold your decision against you.” He continued, his throat quickly drying up from all the talking. “Might you have anything to drink?” he asked, slightly embarrassed to be asking for something to drink, given the criteria.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Aoi's eyes, wide as saucers, blinked. She believed that he didn't see anything; though she had no idea why. If it had been anyoneelse she wouldn't of. Sighing, she nodded and motioned for him to get up.

" Come on.. Lets go to the other room. I've got some soda and a place to sit. We'll talk this over. She lead him to a couch and walked over to her frigde. Pulling out two cans of soda she gave him one. Sitting down in a loveseat infront of her couch, she cossed her legs and poped open her can.

Taking a large glup she leaned on her elbows, and looked at Techi.

" An organization, huh? ... Seems cool, in a way. And if you wondering, yes. I am an advanced human. " Shifting in her seat, she sat up alittle. " Something like that would be good for the town. How many of you are there so far? And, how many are you planning on taking in? " Her voice was sturdy and strong; her buisness voice.

Before she commited to anything, Aoi liked to know everything about it. This sounded like it'd take alot of time, which isn't something Aoi had. Though, it'd be a good way for her to learn more about the other world. And seeing how things were in teh town, they needed as many helpers as they could. There was no doubt in her mind that the organization was small; there weren't to many advanced humans out there.

Blinking she took another sip of her soda. She had long calmed down, and Aoi looked Techi down. He was well built, and in no doubt good looking. Coughing alittle, she coveredher mouth and looked to the side.

" Sorry... I have a slight cold. " She sniffed alittle and set her soda down on the small table that seperated them.

Aoiharu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Techi followed Aoi to the other room, where he sat in a love seat, and was given a soda. Before talking, he popped the can open and took a quick sip. He quietly cleared his throat before saying, “There truly aren’t that many of us, and we have no plan of taking on a large scale organization. There are four of us as of now, and six will probably be the maximum.”

His concentration focused on a nearby window, which he could see the starlit sky from his seat. Tonight is such a beautiful night. he thought, before continuing to speak, “As you may know, there is more than meets the eye in this town. More Shinigami and Hollow are arriving every day. The Shinigami believe that they’re protecting us, but they’re really just attracting even stronger Hollows here.”

His voice was straining, seeing as he hardly ever talks this much. He took another quick, silent sip of soda, and placed it on the table separating them. “The current members we possess are Me, Dante, Nakki, and possibly you. There’s just one problem.” he continued, finally directing his attention back to her. “I will need to evaluate the usefulness of your ability.”

" Sorry... I have a slight cold. "

He noticed earlier that she was coming down with something, and he knew just how to help her, possibly. Motioning himself to her, he gazed into her eyes, the brightness of his eyes sparkling in the light. He placed his hand gently on her cheek, and began to apply a slight amount of reiatsu into his palms. Almost every sense of coldness inside her body was sucked into his hand, and immediately obliterated. “Is that any better?” he asked, never breaking concentration from her eyes.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:09 pm

Aoi listened intently as he explained it, holding back a cough.

She blinked as he touched her cheek, blushing deeply. Slowly, she felt all the scratchy-ness in her throat and her runny nose feel better. Staring at Techi as he looked at her, she opened her mouth as to say something, but couldn't get the words out.

" Uh..um...thanks..Yeah..it is." She stuttered, getting up. Avoiding his eye, she stood for a moment and then picked up her drink and took a sip. When she was done, she wiped her mouth and looked sideways at him.

" I'll join.. Just tell me when and where you want to test out my ablities." Aoi said, confiantly. Her tech, Chi Fingers, would probably help her alot. She was good with it, and was positive that it'd be fine.

Aoi blinked and looked at her hands. Of course, she hoped that she'd be fine. Aoiharu knew she wasn't a good fighter, but she was smart. Clentching her fist, she mentally nodded. Aoi would make it her mission to be apart of this organization. And, with Techi and probably the others, together they could definately get something done.

Aoiharu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:21 pm

Techi smiled at her determination of joining the organization. “Honestly, I need to evaluate your abilities now,” he said, while jumping out of the window he was viewing. His knees bent as he landed on the ground, cushioning his fall. With his hand, he motioned her to follow him from outside. “Come on. What you have on is fine!” he screamed from below, while enjoying the immensely cold air on his now bare arms.

He ran at a speed fast enough for Aoi to keep up, until they eventually made it to a construction site. It was run down, but you could instantly notice small, metal things driven into the ground. Before coming to Aoi’s house, he had set this up as the ultimate obstacle course.

When Aoi finally arrived, he put his hand up, motioning her to halt. “This is a very simple exercise, Aoi. All you have to do is make it from there, to here,” he said, while back flipping simultaneously about 30 meters away from Aoi. He grabbed a control, and pressed a lit, green button on the control. ’Simulation Activated’ fanned out from below the ground in a mechanic tone.

“Now, I need to warn you. While attempting to get from there, to here, metal saucers will be launched at you along the way; along with weak lasers. You could possibly die from this exercise, but I find it highly unlikely. I have faith in you, Aoi.” His voice echoed from all the way across the Construction Site.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:47 pm

As Techi jumped out her window, she squeeked. Running to the window she lended over the railing.

“Come on. What you have on is fine!” Techi yelled as he took off running.

" Like hell it is.." Turning, she picked up her jacket and slipped on some vans, she jumped too, yelling on the way down. Dogs started barking as she landed in some bushes. Groaning, she looked at Techi who was already half a block away. Stumbling up, she ran after him.

Once she caught up to him at the construction site, she came to a sliding stop and blinked at the sliver things in the ground.

'What..are those? ' Listening carefully to Techi, she understood.

'Simulation Activated' As soon as the voice ended, and still listening to Techi, Aoi jumped into the air.

Immediately, two metal saucers flew out at her. Aoi, be instinct, activated her Chi Fingers and caught them. The metal melted from her heat induced hands. Blinking, Aoi swiftly dogded two lazors that shot at her in straight lines. Both flickered out as she landed. Looking at where Techi was, she had about 15 meters to go.

'Lets do this..' She said, smirking to herself. Running, further about 5 metal disks flew at her again. Aoi dogded the first two by spinning and flung her hands out to catch two more. Before they could melt in her Chi Fingers, she threw them both at the last one that was aiming for her. It was all in one swift move.

Moving still, she did a font flip to avoid another lazor and a metal disk. Her hands slipped mid flip, and she went down to the ground. Rolling on the ground, Aoi lay flat on the ground.

Before she could get up, a lazor activated and shot right above the skin of her neck. Swallowing very lightly, Aoi turned her head ever so slightly.

' s***... How do i get out of this?...Wait...' Aoi remembered a movie where something like this had happened to the heroine. Blinking, Aoi carfully reached into her pocket for her make-up compact. Taking it out, she flipped it open and curved her arm around and set it up in the view of the lasor. The mirror in her compact reflected the lazor up, and let Aoi get up.

Stumbling up, she ran the last 10 meters without much of a promblem.

Panting slightly, she wiped her forehead and come to a stop next to Techi.

" How was that for ya? "

Aoiharu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Techi frowned at the completion of his obstacle course. It took me a really long time to make those. Destructive females… he thought while applauding her performance. “That was well done, Aoi. I know now that you were a magnificent selection.”

Collecting reiatsu at the sole of his feet, he kneeled down, and then launched up high in the sky. Doing a back flip in the air, he landed on the ledge of a half constructed building. “Come to this exact same spot on Saturday at 11:00 P.M.!” he screamed from atop the building. “Not a moment too soon or a moment too late.” Today was Wednesday, so it gave Aoi plenty of time to think about it.

Aoi had done such a great job, and Techi was beyond impressed. With a quick, swift motion, he disappeared from the area, and quickly moved towards his house. My plans are slowly beginning to come into play. he thought. He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket, and scanned amongst the words on it. He followed the directions placed on the piece of paper.

Soon, he arrived at a carnival. The carnival was definitely rundown. It was a barren scenery. There was a rhythmic sound echoing all throughout the carnival, due to wind forcing the ‘Merry Go Round’ to go around, while deactivated. “So this is where the meetings will take place,” he said, in a deep, mysterious tone, while gazing up at the sky.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Aoi gave Techi a thumbs up as he disappered.

' Saturday night huh...? Heh. It's a date. ' Aoi thought this, jokingly as she turned and walked the other way.

Looking at the sky as she walked home, she smiled. This was about to get a hella lot more intresting.

(OOC: eh, a short posted seemed right to end this thread. xD hope you don't mind.))

Aoiharu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:22 pm

OOC: I don't mind at all. Also, can the Moderator of the Arc review and close this topic? Please and Thankyou.
Sora
Sora

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoiharu Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 pm

OOC: Ah, yeah. I'll ask when he gets on.

Aoiharu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taichou Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:26 am

This arc appears to be finished. Please post the link inside the complete center, with the given template.

Locked.
Taichou
Taichou

Male

Character sheet
Point Bar:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down