Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Fight of All Races

2 posters

Go down

Grand Fight of All Races Empty Grand Fight of All Races

Post by Ace Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Name: The Best Race Alive
Difficulty: Extremely Hard
Participants: All those who pm me and receive a date and opponent for the starting round
NPC:None Allowed
Preferred Mod: All Admin will be assigned a topic to watch
Additional Details:This is the fight of all fights to prove who is the best race. The winner of the fight receives bragging rights for their race as the best, and claims to member of the month. Each fighter interested in fighting in this tournament will need to send either Ace or Sith a pm telling of their interest in the fight. Those who qualify for this tournament will receive a time and date to when they should post, and where. This tournament will be held following Thanksgiving and will start exactly December 1, 2009. those who are unable to submit a official request before than will be left out of the fight. That leaves everyone a total of eight days to submit it.

Death is Not in full effect, if you die while participating in the tournament it does not count to Rpg, but if die while out site of the tournament, than you will be forced to forfeit the rest off the tournament.

The final in a fetal four ways between the finals of each barrack. A mini barrack will be set up under this topic to show updates on each fight.

Om this information to me when signing up for the Arc.

Name:
Race:

Code:

Name:
Race:

Last edited by Ace on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Ace
Ace

Male
+1 Total : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Grand Fight of All Races Empty Re: Grand Fight of All Races

Post by Koujetsu Hanagayu Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Arc Approved. PM Sith or Ace to join.
Koujetsu Hanagayu
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Male
+1 Total : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Listing of registered Fighters

Shinigami Race:

Seigen Suzunami
Tenshu Gushiken
Arthas Menethil
Yousei Murakami
Clous Sinota
Taiyoo Ryuu
Ace Noromay

Espada Race:
Traca Carmesim
Slade

Human Race:
Dante Crow

Quincy Race:
Kyouichi Utsume

Vizard Race:

Dark Gin
Koujetsu Hanagayu

Hollow Race:

Yuki Black

Last edited by Ace on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 9 times in total
Ace
Ace

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:48 pm

i'm going to extend the starting date due to the fact i was off the site for a week to Friday so come member please hurry and all get signed up.
Ace
Ace

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:23 am

Ok this is what going on Due to the Fact that i wont be very active during this month. I'm going to post pone this Arc until after Christmas Break. Meaning it wont be starting up until maybe January 8 or 9 depending on how quickly i'm able to settle back into my dorm... Note but this is subject to change if i'm able to get my internet back working at home so to everyone Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Years.

Love you All
~Eric Johnson~
Ace
Ace

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:27 pm

ok people we need two more people to join Preferred anything but Shinigami
Ace
Ace

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:48 pm

First Round Fights will go as listed, starting December 17:
Seigen Suzunami vs Yuki Black
Tenshu Gushiken
vs Dark Gin
Arthas Menethil
vs Koujetsu Hanagayu
Yousei Murakami
vs Kyouichi Utsume
Clous Sinota
vs Dante Crow
Taiyoo Ryuu
vs Traca Carmesim
Ace Noromay
vs Slade
Rules Will Go as Followed

You will have a total of 23 hours post before you forfeit your turn. If you forfeit your turn to post two times that will result in a automatic disqualification. Meaning you are out(Dead), weather or not your opponent decides to kill you or not. (If you are away and you've noted me thru pm and posted an away topic your match can and will be posted pone for a week.)

All post requires a 150 word post no editing. If warned twice you will will automatically forfeit one of your over to 23 warning. Warned a third time is an automatic disqualification.

The normal site rules do apply to this tournament. The only thing that will be except is the death factor. Anyone caught breaking the rules will receive an automatic disqualification, and will be put on probation for a week.

All kidos/techs must be noted at the bottom of your post in a spoiler. Failing to do so results in an automatic Kido/tech failure. Meaning your attack misses or fails to defend...etc

All Injuries Carry over to the next match. In short if you lose an arm you can not magically grow a new one for your next match. Cut and scares can be patched up, deep wounds can be sewed up, but you still have to fight as those things would impact you in real life.

Match lengths, Is set to 26 post not including Admins/mods post. Any match exceeding this post count will result in a admins decision.

I would like to thank everyone for joining this topic, Have fun as this is surely to be a great entertainment for us all.

~Eric Johnson~

Ace
Ace

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down