Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Fight, First Round - Taiyoo Ryuu ~VS~ Traca Carmesim

Go down

Grand Fight, First Round - Taiyoo Ryuu ~VS~ Traca Carmesim Empty Grand Fight, First Round - Taiyoo Ryuu ~VS~ Traca Carmesim

Post by Traca Carmesim Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm

"I really must find out who finds it their idea of a joke to involve me in such a barbaric thing as a combat oriented tournament...Oh well, I suppose their is little to do besides take my situations as they come and address them as best as I can." Traca remarked, holding onto his chakram handles and running his spare fingers through his hair without slicing off his locks with the bladed circles. He wasn't entirely sure why he was involved, nor did he know what his motive or the person pushing him to fight was, he maintained a state of obliviousness as he yawned.

His shoes tapped the earth which seemed as brittle and black as his surroundings, not much to note besides the occasional vein of magma that ran through the black sparking up the monochromatic assault on his eyes and sparking up interesting shadows. He bent down and scooped up a handful of the loose ash, rubbing his fingers and feeling the ash drip through the spaces in his hand before closing it and forcing out the remainder. "Dead, dead, dead, this place couldn't support life if I gave it a guidebook and a tutor..."

Traca shrugged, it could be worse, it could be a burning building. The dark coloration wouldn't do him much good since his Espada wear, which he donned since he would one of the two participants standing for the Arrancar, would show him off in the surroundings like a sore thumb, as would his release. He groaned at the circumstance and set out his hand, focusing his reiatsu in a small moth-like cero that formed from his eye and then floated around at his finger tips which he raised to his eyes and examined, smiling at the creature atop them work. Art, destructive, beautiful art, would aid him, and though he lacked a motive to win, he didn't care to lose either.

Spoiler:
Traca Carmesim
Traca Carmesim
Espada
Espada

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Character sheet
Character Name:: Traca Carmesim
Point Bar:
Grand Fight, First Round - Taiyoo Ryuu ~VS~ Traca Carmesim Left_bar_bleue0/0Grand Fight, First Round - Taiyoo Ryuu ~VS~ Traca Carmesim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down