Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko) Miniav12-1 3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko) Miniav12-1 3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko) Miniav12-1 3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko) Miniav12-1

3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko)

3 posters

Go down

3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko) Empty 3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko)

Post by Yaguri Issui Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:49 am

After having spent just a few days with the other Espada, Yaguri had already discovered that a few of them had some... ill intended feelings towards him. Believing themselves to be stronger than him, they had challenged Yaguri to a fight. Turning down the challenge, he saw no point in fighting as they would only end up hurt or worse. With such a rejection, of course it infuriated the Espada even more.

Standing in the middle of a large hall, he leaned against one of the large pillars with his eyes closed. he could sense the Spiritual Pressure of the same two Espada heading in his direction. Surely they were approaching with bad thoughts running through their minds. But non the less, Yaguri felt no reason to move from his spot, and quietly waited to see what would unfold.

(OOC: Forgive me for the short post. I suck at starting topics. But since neither of you were willing to post first, it would seem that you have no room to complain lol jk.)
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko) Empty Re: 3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko)

Post by Nonko Ryuuza Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:01 am

Darkness shrouded the room of the Fifth Espada. Nonko stood in the center of all the chaos and looked around, taking in everything he had left behind. Everything was still the same; the mirror in the same place, bed where it had been and even his red curtains hadn't been tampered with. The bathroom door hung open the way he had left it. Looks like nobodies been in here since I left. A sigh escaped his lips as he turned and grabbed his Zanpaktou. It was almost time to fight an Espada he had challenged upon arrival.

Soft footsteps echoed down the hallway as he walked. His bare feet smacked the bare floor and his chest rose and fell at a steady pace. The scar on his chest glistened in the light and a manical smile spread across his face. Up ahead of him he saw the Espada him and Daemon had challenged earlier that day. The sound of metal sliding out of leather sounded as he drew his Zanpaktou and rested it against his shoulder. He stopped in front of the other Espada and winked at him.

"Ready to die, boy?"
Nonko Ryuuza
Nonko Ryuuza

Male
+1 Total : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko) Empty Re: 3 for the 3rd... (Private to Yaguri, Daemon and Nonko)

Post by DewBunny Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 am

Daemon stepped out of the shadows and past Nonko holding his zanpaktou in his hand. "I'm sorry Yaguri-sama but I'm afraid there is no avoiding this fight." In his hand the gem in his dagger glowed a low red as the gem shifted to Ruby. Behind him his tail swayed gently back and forth in the silence of the hall. "Let's get started...Phantom Blade..."

Daemon's voice was gentle and collected as his wings flexed in the hallway. The hair on his head barely hid his hollow hole which already tingled as his body prepared for his resurrecion. "Energy wave..." Daemon swung his newly lengthened sword twice launching two ceros in a slicing manner towards Yaguri and upwards where Daemon assumed he would try to dodge too. The attacks were relatively weak but something had to happen to start the battle or they would be here forever, not that they necessarily had somewhere to be.

DewBunny

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:36 am

The sound of a Cero.... something that was very familiar to every Espada, with Yaguri being no exception. With his eyes still closed, the sound of the approaching blast caused his eyes to open slowly. Leaning against the pillar with his arms crossed, he unhinged his right arm and brought it outwards with precise control.

As the Cero Blade came within arms reach, Yaguri, in one motion, struck the side of it with the back of his hand. With the applied pressure to it's side, the blades direction instantly changed. Yaguri had redirected the blast with a single and minimal effort. Such weak attacks were useless against him and only made him look down upon the two even more. Watching the second cero, it struck above him, obviously just incase he had moved upwards. So many things were flawed in that scene; believing that it could harm him, forgetting that the body can move to the side and just plain fighting him.

Now watching the second Cero, it blasted into the pillar behind him, creating a large cloud of dust. Encased within it, Yaguri was completely hidden from both of the Espada. Yet even with the perfect opportunity to strike them down, Yaguri slowly walked out of the dust and was now in view. With his hands in his pockets, he directed his own path towards an exit. he had no interest or desire to fight either one of them and did not plan on doing so.

"Fighting you is a waste of time..."
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonko Ryuuza Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:45 am

Astonishment spread across the Fifth's face as he watched Daemon step out of the shadows and use cero on Yaguri. A grin spread across his face as the Espada deflected the attack and it struck a pillar back behind them. Dust rose up into the air, encasing Yaguri in it and cutting him off from view. Nonko sighed and started walking towards the mist.

Movement from the left caught his eye and he turned to see Yaguri walking away. He scowled and rushed forward, swinging his blade down horizontally from the right shoulder to the left hit. If the attack landed it would probaly leave quite the scar. It would be completely identical to Nonko's except it would be on this man's back instead of his chest. That was if the strike hit though.
Nonko Ryuuza
Nonko Ryuuza

Male
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DewBunny Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 am

Daemon sighed and brought his dirk up as the new blade crumbled. "I'm not going to give you a chance to release before I do." His Dirk's gem shifted to a bright yellow of his topaz weapon. "Awaken....Topaz." Daemon's dirk glowed as it shifted into a solid crystalline spire in his hand. He brought it to his forehead. The crystal slipped into place as his perception of time slowed suddenly.

His wings deteriorated to the bony structures of his mask remnants as the webbing was replaced with a dark orange reaitsu. He held his arm out with an expressionless look on his face as the crystal coursed through his body and out through his hand. It formed into a scythe of reiatsu structured topaz and Daemon grinned when he gripped it and spun it a few times before taking a pose and watching, ready to make his move when the opportunity arose.

High above them on a pillar Daemon glared at a figure he had not noticed before. His spiritual pressures were compressed and hidden, to the point that anyone who didn't know to look for it couldn't have sensed it, but now that Daemon knew someone was there he could pick up the pressures easily. A small smile formed on the shade's face as he sat on a support beam with one leg draped over and the other drawn to his chest as he watched. It was Sousuke, observing, had he known the pair would pull this? Or had he simply stumbled upon and decided to watch? Either way it didn't matter much. This battle would occur in a few moments whether Sousuke wanted it too or not.

(Time slowed only for description of release. full release time is roughly two seconds but this drags it out to look like more. Time perception back to normal when scythe had formed.)

Last edited by Legion on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

DewBunny

Male
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaguri Issui Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:32 am

Perhaps he would not have noticed Nonko coming in from behind with his blade swiftly nearing his back. Yet due to the sensed Release of the other Espada, Yaguri slightly turned his head to see behind him. The blade was aimed at his shoulder which made dodging this attack as simple as the first one.

Keeping pace with the sword, Yaguri turned around, allowing the blade to follow behind his shoulder until it was no longer a threat. With Nonko's blade full extended and out of the way, it gave Yaguri another opening in which to strike which it seemed he would take. Removing the closest hand from his pocket, his swift speed allowed for his palm to rest against the back and dull side of it. His fingers clasped around the cold steel as he pulled it and Nonko in towards him. Now close enough so that their eyes locked, Yaguri spoke with words that sounded almost melancholy.

"You cannot defeat me... Yet while I do not wish to fight you, I can see now that the both of you are to weak to serve under Sousuke-sama. As such, it is my duty to remove you from your pitiful existence and his grace."

While most people only got Yaguri to fight by forcing him to defend himself, these two had found another way. It would appear as though being to weak resulted in death. With Nonko's blade still tightly gripped in one hand, the other seemed to move from his pocket in a relaxed and slow motion. Once level with his shoulder, his hand seemed to disappear. Aiming for his heart deep within his chest, Yaguri's hand lunged forwards, quickly closing the few inches between them.

(OOC: Thought I would point this out. Due to my greater strength, pulling the blade from my hand would be illogical. With that in mind, I will wait with anticipation for the creativity in which you escape.)
Yaguri Issui
Yaguri Issui

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down