Bleach Reborn: A Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Meeting -[Ask to Join]- Miniav12-1 Meeting -[Ask to Join]- Miniav12-1 Meeting -[Ask to Join]- Miniav12-1 Meeting -[Ask to Join]- Miniav12-1

Meeting -[Ask to Join]-

Go down

Meeting -[Ask to Join]- Empty Meeting -[Ask to Join]-

Post by The Nightman Cometh Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:24 pm

Kitano sat in a large field, he was having a pretty lazy day for he pretty much cared about nothing at that moment in time. He had just been made a Captain, he didn't know anyone. He figured that the people in his division probably wouldn't trust him, however he didn't really care. He heard that the old Captain was extremely powerful, and was recommended to join the Royal Guard by the Captain Commander himself. Kitano had no idea how he was going to live up to something like that, however he wasn't going to be all sad about it. He knew that he was certainlly powerful himself, and that he shouldn't look down upon himself simply because he was succeeding someone who was truly great. That would just give him more of a reason to try harder and become just as powerful as that man. With his Bankai, he probably could already be as strong as him, he just needed to show his division that.

He layed down now, a piece of hay pointed upward out of his mouth as he looked up at this sky. He had no worries at that point, he was just living life to how he felt like. There wasn't much for their division to do at the moment, however Kitano had some supiscions about several people in the Soul Society, however they were all higher ups that couldn't be touched at the moment. He sighed at the thought of that. He thought more about the dissapearance of the 3rd Division Captain. It was possible the man was killed by the Vasto Lorde he had been fighting however it was unlikley. Even if that was the case, why was there even a Vasto Lorde in the Human world? There was similar report of that, for a few captains had to fight several Adjuchas and a Vasto Lorde in the Human world not too long ago. Kitano knew taht there was somthing going on with this, he also had heard that Captain Toukai had some insane research that was hidden away, some people say that he was on to something. He had found a way to seal off the Garganta for good.

He was fairly interested in this, and he wanted to find the research. Kitano knew that if the man had brang it with him, it would have been taken from him. They were always like that, they didn't want to seal the Garganta away. Kitano had no idea why, however the reason was fairly irrelevent. He stood in thought, he needed to accomplish things that no one else could, he was fairly good with research, however that wasn't his division's field. He sighed, he didn't really care that much anyway, for he was still pretty lazy and the job of the division was pretty boring for him. He had so many theories about people that might become threats to Soul Society, and yet there was no one that he could really trust. He shut his eyes quickly, waiting for either someone to show up, or for him to fall asleep. He didn't care either way.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male
+1 Total : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://bleachr.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Meeting -[Ask to Join]- Empty Re: Meeting -[Ask to Join]-

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Yukiko had returned from the battle in the Human World quite a few days ago, nothing too interesting happened, leaving her slightly disappointed. Though shortly after, her Captain had been promoted. It hadn't been long under his leadership, so she found it quite sudden. She had hoped to get to know him, but it seemed duty called elsewhere. For him to be promoted so abruptly, she assumed his power was beyond what could be seen by the eye. Still, there was no reason for her to ponder decisions of the Soul Society, they knew what they were doing.

Just as quickly, her previous Captain was replaced by a man said to be similar to Kihaku. She wondered if the rumors were true, and also thought it polite that she introduce herself as his Vice Captain. If they were going to work together, they might as well get to know each other. His name was Kitano Yami, a name that posed unfamiliar to her. Yukiko couldn't recall anyone by the name, so she assumed he was probably older and more experienced. She stuck to her conclusion, for it made perfect sense. For someone to take position as a Captain, they would have to have leadership skills, power, and the ability to control it. Unfortunately, her own thoughts didn't ease her curiousity.

After hearing word of Kitano's possible whereabouts, she began her search. At first, she felt as if she were lead on a wild goose trail. Finally, she came across a man fitting the description of her new Captain. His appearance seemed correct, so she saw no problem in approaching him. As she made her way closer, she realized he was resting, possibly sleeping. Her footsteps came to a halt, unsure to continue. She didn't know how he would react if she awoken him, she barely knew of his personality. Hell, she hadn't even met him before. Yukiko just stood still, in silence, debating whether to wake him and introduce herself as planned...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am

Kitano heard someone approaching him, he didn't open up his eyes just yet. Instead, he kept acting as if he didn't want to be bothered which he really did wish to meet whom ever that was. He didn't even care who it might be, just meeting someone would interest him at that point. He had somewhat of a flash back, as he began to completley space out for a little while. The flash back was of him and several people around him looking similar to him. He controled them all, while they massacred many hollows, not just any hollow, they were Menos Grande. It was a flash back of the first time he had ever used his Bankai, for many of his friends had died on that day. He hated looking back on it too, for it pained him to see the bodies of his died friends repeat to himself in his head. Within moments, he got back into the zone, now paying attention again to the person that was a yards away from him.

He finally opened his eyes and looked back at the person that was standing there, only too see that it was a woman. From her appearance, she looked to be his new Vice Captain. A smile came to his face, he was happy to meet new people, especially ones that were in his Division. He stood up slowly and shunpo'd over to her, his speed was amazing. "So, I take it you're my Vice Captain." He said grinning while looking over at her. "It's nice to meet you." he said. He had a friendly smile on his face, he was going to be nice even if he didn't mean it. He did kind of meet it, however even though he liked to meet new people he still though it was fairly boring, saying something like that would have been rude.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Yukiko stood like a statue, she didn't want to disturb him, for he seemed to be resting his eyes at the very least. Before she knew it, he was only feet away from her. His speed startled her some, but she realized he wasn't angry at all with her appearance, but he seemed happy. He was kind as he spoke, but straight to the point. She smiled slightly herself, then responded to his greeting. "That I am." she stated, "The name is Yukiko Shiro, also nicknamed Snow White. It is a pleasure to meet you as well." She rubbed the back of her head, she was great with conversation...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:12 pm

Kitano had a small smile on his face for a second and then looked away into the sky for a little while, he was certainly happy with what the day was bringing him, he didn't really have to do anything at all. He simply stood there. There was nothing that he was suppose to do at that particular moment other than to stare at the sky with a smile an enjoy himself. He took out a bottle of sake that he had stashed inside of his robe and began to drink. After a few gulps that could be heard, he but the bottle down and sat right next to it, staring right ahead at the horizon and then quickly back at Yukiko. "I only have one rule." He said as he picked his bottle back up and simple stared at her. "Bring your own sake." he said and then took another large drink. He put the now empty bottle down and layed back, nothing could really get him drunk on those days. He would have to drink about ten bottles of sake.

He repeated her name in his head for a while so that he could remember it, he was often bad with names and he didn't want to forget hers. "So Kikoyu, whats your story?" He asked not knowing that he had gotten her name wrong. He simply looked at her like nothing was wrong.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:19 pm

Yukiko stared at Kitano blankly as he took out his bottle of sake. He took a large gulp, then layed on the ground after finishing it off. His statement ammused her though, he obviously didn't like other drinking his sake. This had no effect on her, for she didn't care to drink, and if she did, it was on rare occasions. When he said her name incorrectly, she snickered slightly. "It's Yukiko." she said with a sly smile, "And my story is quite complicated, to say the least. I'm kinda new here, I guess you could say. Compared to the others, I'm probably the youngest. My life began in the human world, and ended here. So here I am, willing to protect what I find right..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Kitano grunted quitely at her short answer, He tried not to care, however he was trying to get to know her and she wasn't helping. Still, he didn't say anything about it like he wanted to, he simply just kept his mouth shut. He looked off and started staring off into space smiling, he didn't care about anything. He had one simple ambition that he wasn't going to reveal to anyone just yet. "Well that is just boring." he stated with his eyes closed. He was expecting the woman to hit him or something for making fun of her but he didn't really know her. Everyone that he had knew however always hit him straight in the face when they had a problem with him, which he was cool with. He wasn't one of the uptight captains because if he deserved it then he simply deserved it. "Well either way its good to hear Yukiki." He said, this time almost getting it correct but not fully. Yet he still didn't notice anything, he went on like he hadn't said anything wrong.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Yukiko just stared at the man a moment, not necassarily irritated, but surprised at his response. On the other hand, she couldn't scold him for being rude, for she was just as rude not to answer his question thuroughly. She shook her head and sighed, then spoke once more. "You're getting close, but it's Yukiko." she stated in a calm manner, "I see when you ask a question, you expect it to be answered." She looked to the ground a moment in thought, it had been awhile since anyone brought up her past. "As any other human, I had a mother and father. Both were loving souls, perfect parents." she began, "They did anything that posed best for me, or my future. I was put in a private school, made many friends, I basically had a wonderful life. Then, entering my teenage years, I became very ill and was soon after diagnosed with a rare disease. The news was terrifying to my parents, they didn't know how to react. Little information was know about my case, but doctors had no reason to believe it fatal, as long as I took care of my health. They stood by me through so many years of complications, even took my out of school to make my life less stressful..."

She paused a moment as she recalled the events. Then, after taking a deep breath, she returned to her story. "Eventually, I became depressed." she continued, "I stopped eating, barely drank anything. I was basically jepordizing my health. Nothing they could say or do could convince me to think otherwise, I couldn't find the will to live any longer. I reached my limit, I became broken. Desperate and unable to accept the fact that their daughter was dying in front of them, they rushed me to the nearest hospital. The traffic was horrible that day, and the weather was just as bad. We finally reached the doors of the sanctuary, but not as intended. Our car had been totaled by a drunk driver in a much larger vehicle. Both my father and I were horribly hurt, my mother went into a coma. Neither of us made it, the injuries were too severe. When my mother woke up months later, she realized she was alone. She became depressed, commiting suicided by releasing gas from the oven and turning on the stove, the devestation left nothing behind in that house. I stood there and watched her die, just as she had done with me. What's really sad, is if I weren't so stubborn as to not heed her words, I would have likely lived...and so would she..."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nightman Cometh Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:39 pm

Kitano had a face of anger for a moment and then stood up again looking down on the women. He didn't understand it, he completley hated self pity. "What is done is done, and there is no sense in blaming yourself. The fact that an idiot drunk driver hit you guys wasn't your fault, the fact that you were even sick in the first place was not your fault. You can't change the past, all you can do is try your hardest to have a better future." he said, now grinning. He reached into his Robe grabbing around for something yet again, and he yet again took out a bottle of sake. It was his last bottle yet he didn't quickly start to chug it like he had before, instead he pushed it over to her without looking at her. He still looked on as the sun began to go down. "You need it more than I do." he stated, his face still of a goofy grin. He looked back on what he could tell her and he came up with nothing, for he couldn't even remember his human life.

He thought about who he could have been, maybe a doctor or someone in the military. Maybe he died as a mere teenager as well, either way it didn't really matter that much but he felt as if it would have been nice to know anyway, he simply gave up on the thought that he was going too find out, he could already find no record in the Human World that matched his description and finding out his name was impossible with all of the people. He stopped spacing out and looked back at Yukiko his grin was only a smile, "So, It's Yukiko, I'll remember that name now." he stated and then began to chuckle a little bit with his eyes closed as he scratched the back of his head.
The Nightman Cometh
The Nightman Cometh
Sixth Division Captain
Sixth Division Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Hattori Hanzo, taicho of the 7th divsion walked through the headquarters of the 6th. As he wlked down the halls he saw numerous soul reapers all looking at him nervously as his white captain's jacket flowed behind him. As he apporached the captain's office he saw a guard standing lazily at his post. He sighed as he apporached hima nd said, "I am hear to see the taicho of the 6th divsion, Captain Kitano Yami" he said as he waited for the guard to let him in.

The guard looekd up lazily rubbing his eye and said, "Who asking to go in?" Hanzo flared his reitsu and gave the man a cold stare as the soul reaper fell over form the power of Hanzo's spirtual pressure. "I am Captain Hattori Hanzo, taicho of the neighboring 7th divsion" he said in a cold voice. "Yes of course, forgive me taicho" the guard said as he opend the door to the office. Hanzo calme dhis reitsu and walked into the office, noticing the Vice Captain speaking with Kitano.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down